No announcement yet.

[Announcement] CS 10/11/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this time all servers are down for maintenance.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• soul shard event that would be cool...

Comment

• yeah ur right about G man but can't u w8 just for another week so I can farm some golds ?
        Cap.Price$

Comment

• oh cmon...just 5gmuts per day???that isn't fair >.<
          i was kind of happy when i saw patch notes but only till i saw the 5times per day thing...i don't even have enough alts FFS>.>
          Last edited by darkwater887; 10-11-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• i worked my butt off to get money for a gmut event i have held on to it for months now while waiting for it to come out and now that it is finally here i can only get 5 a day its extremely disappointing and not fair that everyone else could get them so easily with the last few gmut events and after waiting and trying so hard i probably wont get it. Not to mention in the event details it says nothing about a limit of 5 per day.
            Server: Aurora Point
            Char Name: (S1)SheLLz
            Level/Plane:124 Eidolon (Leveling )
            Class: Knight
            Guild: NOYPI
            ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

• guys how to change my account to make it not via FB???? i mean change the user login name??? please help mssge me on my profile thank you

Comment

Working...
              X