No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y is everbody tell me that i cant play this char on the other server i seen alot of s41 on s37

Comment

can i transfer to the newest server?

Comment

GR begun
        Everyone from Amethyst Forest (I mean everyone) is either dead or hiding in protection zone. And I'm one wondering if I'll still play or just cancel my VIP.

Comment

This is just ******* ret@rded. I might as well quitt.
          all amethyst dies like a flies in GR. and what r.etard had idea to merge us with 3 months older server than our??

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	This is fair.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1659484This is very fair. Well done R2. 18 of the top 20 are all from Cheurna.
            Server: Crimson Groves
            IGN: TeddyBear
            Class: Hybrid Rogue

Guild: Inferno

Level: 3x

"Ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill, Fifteen perfect concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

Comment

Oh look! There's my name!!! Hmmm... grind grind grind... level level level.... Stop with the fussing people I heard a lot of S37 people say they were joining guilds in S41 don't see what the fuss is about. I mean jeez Afrodite stood up and defended S41 Torrent to day while they did their nimbus.

P.S: About the GR thing.. I saw S41 killing S41s as well so don't make it seem like only CheurnaG was killing Amethyst :O I was even killed by someone in Amethyst (Hi GreatCreator dude/lady).
              Last edited by TheGenie; 06-19-2012, 12:24 PM.
              "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
              Name: Kasumi`
              ~Hunter~
              Guild: Defiance
              Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
              "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

they joining torrent .... so they want nimbus in there (thats obvious). they wont protect all (old)amethyst server from they own.
                S41 killing S41 or S37 > S37.... ok bout same time to play, lvl, farm, arm.
                Great killed you? I dont have as many $ to spend on a game, tho i doubt ill spend anymore on it (surely i wont, just look what they did, merged us with waaay older server, announcing it day before o.O)
                P.s. english is my third language, dont judge me xD

Comment

Couple days after.
                  Still no one (S41) can do GD, delivery or any other events. everyone get killed at entrance,by (S37) before can even pick up anything.
                  Wtahs the point to play here anymore ?!?!
                  Some top players leaved allready, if that was point of this merge ..... you should just reset our server !d!ots
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-21-2012, 07:17 PM. Reason: removed bad word

Comment

Im giving up
                    Between the servers

Comment

The same thing happens after every server merge- one server will try to establish dominance. Once they have that, everything will settle down again.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Once they have that you wont see any (S41) on this server!
                        Give us immunity or something in GR and delivery so we also can do it, extra xp (torches or 2x coupons, idk whatever)something to catch up to them.
                        Otherwise you'll have to merge this server again in month or 2 couse there will be on it only (S37).
                        Think people think,or is the thinking end on money only?!
                        (Half of (S41) quit allready).

Comment

Storbu, there's like 20 people from Amethyst that play on the new server now... They all quit.

Comment

Like i said they kill 1, 2-3 months old server for thoes ppl to go to new one and buy all the same staff all over again.
                            i was today like 4-5 (S41) + those 20 you say are on new one ... rest quit for good i guess.and will do the same,im not going on new server (couse it doesnt hv sense).

Comment

Totally imbalanced merge...good one R2 lost a lot of players, not only on this server but for some of us who play on a few different servers.... Not paying R2 anymore money, clearly no thought was given to this merge.

Comment

congratulations on the merger. you just lost a lot of good players, specially those who you earn from, R2. they are not just changing servers, they are quitting for good.

for the record, the massive quitting is not because they can't accept the fact that their previous ranking was lost. not at all. the ranking can always be changed. to think amethyst is a month younger than cheurna and still got 3 scions who are part of the top 20. that only means we can change the rankings if we really want to. but the merger was really bad. we don't mind not being in top if that is how things are, what we mind is the bad attitude these people currently on the top has. amethyst was really a great server with great and decent people in it.

and you destroyed that. and if all you care about is your earnings, well, you lost an awful chunk of paying clients.

and yeah, btw, for those haters who hate cashers, please bear in mind, you won't be able to play for free at all if not for their money. R2 won't really just let you play for free if they don't get any back. cashers provide that. and yeah, this is just a game, please lessen the arrogance. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X