No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 6/21/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Though I receive a bit of help from Guildees, it still takes me over a month for a single Flawless, and that's if I'm lucky :|
    Name: (S24)Gracia
    Server: (S24)Tundara
    Class/Lvl: Lvl 56 DPS/Support Hybrid Eidolon Priestess
    Guild: (S6)Elysium (Guildmaster)
    Spouse: Happily engaged to (S24)TooL (Lvl 100 Eidolon Fire Mage)

How beautiful you look wrapped in the shadow of ecstasy...the glow of the dancing flames illuminating the chaos that shines through your innocent eyes, lying dormant in your twisted, tormented soul, the product of a world oh so cruel...let it shine, dear child, for it can set you free.

Comment

its a nice maint. i look forward to this arena. the exelorn invasion might be overkill for those who can't do it without buffs (unless totems do spawn someplace...) warriors call is very nice adds more to my need for silvers and....no nice exp events. means i need to pull off a miracle to hit 100 before the event ends. wish they'd do an extension on that moving on up event
      Crystal Saga:
      Server: Aquatic Crypts
      Name: (S15)Sidoh
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 100

Lunaria:
      Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
      Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
      Class: Swordman/Elementalist
      Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Hi Gm,

can u advise if the event "Flying High" will be back soon ?

Thanks

Comment

pls from next time put events where we can partisipate full day. the realm thingy is nite time for me thx

Comment

Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
            I wanna know who pointed out the fact that tree of life gives unbound gems :/ i really dislike that person now haha
            (S25)Giang, and the fact he was "WTT shining rubyx10 for 20 gems". He must have exploited the bug then reported it. so no1 else could use it.

This is what I got from asking about:

"You may exchange your shining gems regardless with their kind into coupons then exchange the coupons into unbound gems at Event Master in Starglade. Thank you.

-R2Games Team"

What does this mean if they fixed the bug.

Comment

sounds like not everyone is really cluing in on some things.. just whining because they can..

On a side note.. Why would the option to have a Bound gem versus an Unbound gem be an " Issue" requiring a fix?.. I know not many really want to hassle with a Gem Coupon that only gives BOUND gems.. many just throw the gem coupon away because the bound gems are nearly useless unless you get lucky enough to get gem coupons frequently.. and even then its a hassle to cross breed Bound versus Unbound..

Having the Bound gems is more of an aggravation then anything else.

Comment

Well shining are around 10-12g each ruby and topaz. Jade n emerald are about 8g. 2 for 1, a ruby/topaz unbound is worth more when sold for using it for frag shards or getting more gems to upgrade to better level gems.

Comment

People will exploit this bug trading Shiny Gem Coupons (Bound) from alts and the like to unbound Gems. Then trade to their main where they would vend/craft. This is why the bug was fixed as it wasn't the intended feature. There isn't really much to say against to why it wasn't patched.
                  Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                  Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                  -Kind Regards V
                  -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Basically, what Virtue said.
                    This was an unintentional bug that was not known - while players were exploiting this bug.
                    Exploiting a bug is bannable, keep that in mind.
                    The topic of them fixing the Unbound Gem Exchange in Tree of Life is NO LONGER debatable.
                    It WILL die and any further threads/posts on this issue will be deleted and the said player who made the post/thread will be warned - and then banned if the said player does not listen.
                    I will no longer tolerate your whining because of you players exploiting the bug.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Ouch sorry :/
                      Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
                      IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
                      Pet: Burning Angel<3
                      Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
                      LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
                      You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Added activity "The Exelorn Invasion

I am sorry but that takes way too much health orbs first, second, their health regenerate too much, third, the drops are not worth it. Nobody is bothering with them on Tree Of Life. The bosses just stay there for an hour.

Comment

be kool if the guessing game was perma lol just a thought

Comment

arent you gonna make badges tradable?? XD

Comment

will there be no cool events ? they r sooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooring

Comment

pet merging..it is understand with "Pet Fusion"

Comment

Working...
                                X