Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol...sooo useless event....I needed to pay 17g of repairs after 10g entrance....

Comment

• this event could be good but you have no chance to get anything but a huge repair bill and wasted time.thank you R2 for rewarding all the huge cash players and leaving the rest of us out to dry appreciate it

Comment

• Never gonna go in there again wasted my time ^_^
        I'll just go lvl my new scion lvl 1 and my new mortal rouge lvl 21
        this is more fun than going in that event
        Last edited by S7_Neutrals; 10-18-2012, 11:48 PM.

Server: (S7)Cragstone

IGN: (S7)Long4
        Guild: (S7)Neutrals

Comment

• it seem GM dont even listen to no cash user..
          only focused on money.
          The MUT event before is sucks.
          not a fair event

and now this
          only for cash user

remember , without non cash user..
          you'll lost the cast user also
          bcoz what is the point become stronger from a few user

start from yesterday im stop playing.
          and just watch response of GM
          (But no response at all)

Comment

• nothing to do here

if you got patience then wait for all servers to be merge ^_^

thats what im waiting to happen
            Last edited by S7_Neutrals; 10-19-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• yea, and when all the servers merge and like 3 ppl from S1 are on top tearing apart EVERYONE else, this game will go up in smoke. Oh wait... the fire is coming for it already. R2 made their money on this game and now its all about Wartune, that's what I think. Probably scared of competeing with the bigger MMOs out there, WoW, Aion, etc.

Comment

• ok i didint take time to read all this, all i have to say is...jsut make it able to to party in there and its already gonna be more...fair ? depending on who your pt mates are ofc but idk overall should make it more of a team effort to copmplete then individual, considering ppl in my servers whom hae completed it are pretty but all hard cashers meaning, not achance for the rest of us to stay alive while the OP nubcakes go arround nuking everything
                Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                Server : Starglade(S10)
                ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

• and btw to all of you who are saying oh oh r2 is gonna go up in soke and stuff. Buds, be realistic, r2 is a company versus individuals like us, dont you think its the same thing when it comes to a vacumm cleaner and its costumer service ? how many people have complained to Dyson ( lol vacumm cleaner company, well known, quite expenssive).... prolly a LOT..and it hasnt gone down .

Do you know how much r2 cares about CS ? jsut about as much as they would care about any other game they decide to host and be able to make money off of ...cause its how the world goes round .

So come on , one 2 3 4 or 5 event being a total rip off of orbs and self respect wont make r2 go down xD In the end i jsut personaly hope they do take the constructive critisism ( most of it was complaints over being too weak and just sucking ) and make something more ...well better out of it
                  ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

• This is the 1st Browser Game I Played cause im always playing those with client based games like
                    ---> Ragnarok, RF Online, Dragonnest

well i could say for over a year and days++++ playing this game. im really hooked on to this one, than other browser based games i tried.

im just saying.........

Look what i made until today from the BETA version

Im not a cash user im just a happy go lucky type hehehe
                    Last edited by S7_Neutrals; 10-19-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S7_Neutrals View Post
                      This is the 1st Browser Game I Played cause im always playing those with client based games like
                      ---> Ragnarok, RF Online, Dragonnest

well i could say for over a year and days++++ playing this game. im really hook on to this one, than other browser based games i tried.

im just saying.........

Look what i made until today from the BETA version

Im not a cash user im just a happy go lucky type hehehe
                      that refreshing ...and im serious
                      btw i played ragnarok online for 6 years xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Nellah View Post
                        that refreshing ...and im serious
                        btw i played ragnarok online for 6 years xD
                        I Played Ragnarok for about 4 years and stopped cause I played CS

Comment

• Well,GM still hasnt responded so it seems they dont care...one thing i can tell you,this is an eidolon ONLY event,even strong scions get pwned in there by selfish people who dont care about others repair bills as long as they get what they want.I was actually begging on wc not to kill others because of repair bills,do you think anyone listened?This isnt an event,this is like mortals feeding eidolons with stuff,either divide it by planes or divide by levels (50-79 and 80-100) Seriously GM,at least say something here...and listen to your players,that way you improve the game.
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

• >>>need to be changed
                            1> Timing
                            2>10g entry free

>>need information about rewards....
                            i played fo 1hour..then went event master and exchange point..it says quest failed??what does that mean??? there is no mention of quest completing.....in the description

Comment

• Originally posted by Dante_cs View Post
                              >>need information about rewards....
                              i played fo 1hour..then went event master and exchange point..it says quest failed??what does that mean??? there is no mention of quest completing.....in the description
                              There should have been a quest in your quest panel to help you keep track of points. If you don't get enough points to complete the quest, then you will fail the quest.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I don't get why people still complain after their 1st try in Trove.

I mean you can just not go to trove and do GR/Avernal/Survival, etc...

It gets pretty empty in those areas ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X