Love it because it makes Avernal empty ;>

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    hail bully

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    THIS IS BULL *** R2,I GOT MY EQS DEAD IN 10 MINUTES! Make the equips undamageable inside!

Leave a comment:

• jamius
    replied
    THIS EVENT SUCKS HARD. Its complete ****, Candyshop(super alt farmers and grossly bloated noobs) Has people camped on every level killing at the spawn points. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY COULDNT KILL YOU AS SOON AS YOU SPAWN. This is worst than an unbalanced seng. Now these free loading alt farmers can get even more bloated than they already are.

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    Agreed, how can R2 make us PAY to enter, then pay to repair our equip??

Leave a comment:

• chop_suey
    replied
    also got this

Leave a comment:

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    pvp event sucks for low lvls.

Leave a comment:

• chop_suey
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	1661912Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1661913Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1661914

for those who wanna know what the prizes are S23 ZoSo first one to beat it on that server

Leave a comment:

• Alura1
    replied
    That event is bad.Please take off the PVP, get the repair bill down. Is it fair that mortal fight with Eidolons? Admins, I am sure you can do better. That is really too much. We know you are trying your best but really, this event could do with a few changes.

Regard
    Last edited by Alura1; 10-18-2012, 08:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yeoji
    replied
    another epic fail, r2!

Leave a comment:

• Lyseria
    replied
    Is event For High LEVEL It is unfair for a small level <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< READ GM

Leave a comment:

• R2258793
    replied
    This cud be a great event - change a couple things.

1. Repairs - within 5 mins everyone except the big cashers r wearing full busted gears with repairs of 22g. (plus the 10g to go in)
    2. Pets - either theyre not allowed in or they dont lose loyalty.
    3. Why do you have to drop all the way back to lvl 1 if u die - going down one lvl shud be enuff.
    4. Spawn Kills - gear was busted before even got out of the melee - mages bomin aoes onto spawns = massive lag, busted gear - 5 second invincbility period gotta be added here.

Like I say cud be great but its not gonna get a massive turnout daily if ppl spending 35g for a beating, and if lucky a few mat whips etc.

Pls fix it before ppl turn off from it.

Thx

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    This poor guy is a level 50 some mortal and his equipment is fully shattered. I don't even think he has the money to even repair his gear now. he might have to quit playing all together if he don't get the funds to fix him self. This is just flat cruel. it's just plain evil.

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    makes me not anna use money or play this game >.<worst ever ever worst then the biggining of aldder

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    They need to break it up by planes, Mortals v. Mortals/ Scions v. Scions ect. any other way and it's just killing fish in a bucket. if R2 was smart they would change at least this much. more players would be willing to pay the 10g to get in as well as do the 88xtals to get the key, but as it is only a few people are making it far enough to even need the xtals for the key, and by the time they get there they have massive equip repairs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X