Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 10 gold T_T
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Originally posted by singilbert View Post
      this place isnt about pvp quit crying it has been released in a different version of this game and the players dont usually go killing eachother its pointless and the cash shop items dropped arent anything crazy amazing and are usually bound u get what u pay for which is 10g
      1. They never said anything about the rewards. They should do that.
      2. It's a pvp area, so even if its not worth it, you can always be a jerk and kill others at whatever level you want just to kick them back to level 1.
      3. Nothing said about the Gold Key.

Still want clarification from R2, our drops can be other than the drops in other versions.

Comment

I think considering you're charging people a 10g entry fee (VERY high BTW), this ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT be a PvP sanctioned area, whatsoever. That is totally ridiculous. I bet when you die in there, you gotta spend cash again just to repair your damaged equipment don't you? Or am I "saving" a measly 80s when I die. We already have Seng, we don't need more PvP areas on PvE servers such as mine. It's too much, and charging this high a fee to try something is sad, sad, sad. Your 1st attempt should be exempt from all PvP combat (aka AFK Protection Buff), and it should be free the 1st time, maybe offsetting this with more limited drop% than regular runs. Just a thought, but I bet a LOT of people here would agree with me on this. Consider this please, especially if this really IS gonna be permanant. Also, what exactly ARE the shop items here that we can earn by surviving the endless onslaught of PvP stupidity in this place? I think telling us this would definitely make us feel easier about shelling out the entrance fee if we could earn very high level gem coupons or something of the sort, or something like Enchanted Dust or Therion??? Just REALLY REALLY curious, lol

**Lastly: When are we gonna finally see the systems implemented for the Soul Crystal system (the ones that say save this valuable item to feed mounts in the future), and what is the system on the Pet Interface on the right hand side with the phoenix, tiger, etc. images, and the circular shaped spaces actually going to be used for??? I'd like to see this put into play at some point in the VERY NEAR future.

Comment

Once again, something European players cant use! Great event, but happens at 1:30 am for +0GMT, for most of Europe its 2:30am.

Many of us do work or have a family. Personally I'm not going to risk getting a divorce just to go to this event in the middle of the night.

Please review this! You do have alot of European players.

Comment

seriously look into the timing for this event. It clashes with perm events such as survival and avernal.
            It's not just bad for europe players - for asian players, it's about 8.30am to 9.30am which most people are going to work or school.

Comment

wasting 10g only to be killed, seriously, this is worse than grb, and do we lose weapon endurance upon being slained? if it yes then this getting even more worse
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

It shouldn't be a battleground because the higher levels will have an advantage over people and the idea of 5+ scion or higher planes working together to kill lower levels players. There goes the spawn killing again like sengolia. I say, "Remove the effects of wings, soul, and mount." Also change it into a non battleground so everyone stats can just come from weapon and armor. The person who can kill the most monsters in a shorter amount of time wins.

No pets are allow also because it could have the potential to kill mobs faster like the 5th gen Demon King in my server 40k Physical Attack.

In others words it should just be the player getting his/her stats boost from weapon and armor only in a non battleground or battleground plus add a safe zone.

Add a penalty for killing other players if no change will happen making them pay gold to revive if someone kills another players there name should change to red and when they are kill they have to pay 10g to revive then the name changes color back.
                Last edited by R22298710; 10-18-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

nice another fail event, thumbs down, sigh

Comment

Pathetic, OP cashers always gonna wait and kill everyone ....what a ****** fail this will be, just wait for all the hundereds of complaints...zzzzzz

Comment

seriously can we gat a damn event in the morning time i am tired of being on late when i am either at work or in bed really this damn new dung should be an all day thing. going back to quiting this stupid game i hate that every damn event is late at night ...

Comment

its a lame even a group of dude are waiting in the entrance no one can do it they are strong,,,, onesided event....
                        its so unfair......

Comment

another reason to hate those people who are in top of the gold ranking.
                          Adventures
                          are Everywhere.

Comment

just be lucky that people with no lifes and cash to throw can enjoy the game i wish i could i tried so hard to stay with this game but each thing they add just gets stupider. never have we got anythin in the am time frame so when this game turns for the best i will come back and cash play again till they stop being so stupid and adding stuff i cant partake in theres no reason for me to stay with this game but to just play for fre. so good job to r2 and who ever thinks of these lame events and dungs now you just perm lost yet another cash player

Comment

OMG!! **** you people. all you do is ***** and moan. be glad they put something new in the game, if you dont like it then you can 1. stop playing, 2. dont go, 3. get stronger.
                              (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                              server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                              "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

So.....you spend 10 gold. Ok..not...horrible. You enter a pvp place....given it's for 50+ all planes, I smell a slaughter coming. No idea what the Gold Key is about either. I'm a bit lost on this one....Won't get to experience it until Sunday so....let's hope it's worth it.
                                There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                                IGN: Codawg
                                Server: Celestial Haven
                                Guild: BrimStone
                                Class: Beastmaster
                                Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                                Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                                Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
                                X