No announcement yet.

Quartermaster Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They shouldn't have taken out EW, but if that is the price of getting DF put in it is worth it to me- more people may need EW sure, but DF are a lot harder to get. A good number of events drop EW (some of which are unbound, like RB quests and AR packs), but the only place I can think to get DF is corruption, and then it is bound one per run.

Comment

Originally posted by luicei375 View Post
      What?! No more EW?!?!

Come on, there's STILL a lot of ppl that needs stacks of these!
      yes people still do need but I have name at least 8 different way maybe more where players can get EW everyday. Can't do the same for DF.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Wonder if this will be permanent, think not so ppl better spend those tokens while u can xD

Comment

seeing DF are much much harder to get then EW, I am hoping it is permanent. Like i said before I can name 8 different way to get EWs easily, this can not be said for DF. DF NEED to be in the exchange, EW are really really easy to get hold of.
          APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

I'd like to see an exchange bound ewings for DF. We get them everywhere and can't use them :/

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
              I'd like to see an exchange bound ewings for DF. We get them everywhere and can't use them :/
              I have to agree with this because as of the moment, corruption and void are the only places are you are able to find Divine Feathers.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

How often will the exchange last? Is it weekly, monthly?
                Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Valzee View Post
                  How often will the exchange last? Is it weekly, monthly?
                  Just curious.
                  The rewards list used to [minorly] change every month, however as of recently, the list has remained the same for several months. If and when this list changes is up to the devs, and we unfortunately will not know until after the fact.

Comment

I want it too stay, I am loving the Divine Feathers keep keep keep keep keep!!!
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      The rewards list used to [minorly] change every month, however as of recently, the list has remained the same for several months. If and when this list changes is up to the devs, and we unfortunately will not know until after the fact.
                      Alright, I'll keep saving my tokens for a while then . Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                        I have to agree with this because as of the moment, corruption and void are the only places are you are able to find Divine Feathers.
                        and it is due to this lack of DF in game, That I would love for this exchange to last/stay. EW are everywhere if players can not gain a decent amount of EW everyday from the game then they are doing something wrong. DF should be in the exchange and they should stay there too I know people who do not have DF will disagree with this, but trust me when you get to DF you will see just what all of us with Divine Feathers are going on about.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Well, there are more ways to get DF than there are ways to get GPOW/POW, so why not bring the exchange back that gave 2 GPOW for 50 tokens?

Comment

^ What he said :P
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Divine Bloods, they should definately add Divine Bloods >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                                EW are everywhere if players can not gain a decent amount of EW everyday from the game then they are doing something wrong.
                                typical attitude of someone who no longer needs the item. Not everyone is level 150 ya know. Why not just have BOTH on the list?

Comment

Working...
                                X