No announcement yet.

The Rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ita a guild event does that mean that all contri donated by any member contributes? Cause all my fb alts have like 400 cobtri each I can easily get to v
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

This had the potential to be good. Instead, it's a high cost for little reward. I realize it's a group activity, not a solo one, but even then, it's still too high a cost.

Comment

being on a dead server i think this new event is ridiculous not even me and my gfs alts can form up 5000 contribution. and we refuse to spend because 1. we might not be able to even kill it 2. its a dead server.. whats the point of wasting the money...

Comment

dead server or not, small guild or big guild, both are screwed with the amount of contribution needed to summon the dragons.... If the amount were to be cut by 1/10, for example 500 contrib to summon 1st dragon and so on, it would be much better, since we can only summon 1 dragon per day anyway....

small guild = too much contribution needed, big guild = how are you going to share the loot ? don't tell me that some of the low levels are willingly to throw away their contribution points which they probably won't have much anyway from the beginning for the high levels / donators to get all the shards ? as far as I can see, the item rewards are really good, the high level/donators will keep needing as much as they can possibly have....

Comment

Event has a bug

1st of all - My guild summoned a void dragon V.It spawned 10 chests with output being 20/20 - it should be 30/30 according to the event.
            2nd - The boss hits in the late 7 digit numbers...8 million if im correct...that's not a bug but....seriously? D:<
            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

this game has improved alot over the years

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                Event has a bug

1st of all - My guild summoned a void dragon V.It spawned 10 chests with output being 20/20 - it should be 30/30 according to the event.
                2nd - The boss hits in the late 7 digit numbers...8 million if im correct...that's not a bug but....seriously? D:<
                Was so fun, our whole team was 1 hit when it spawned lol</3
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

if anyone's curious about what the mount looks like...here you go, plus what the first morph looks like. Total garbage btw that you need rift shards to morph it. It's a headache or alot of cashing to even get it in the first place...and then you need MORE rift shards to morph it? At 60 gmut a click, shouldn't need rift shards, not when it's nowhere near as good as kyubi.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crystal dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1701379

Comment

Cool mount, why can't this be the next mount after kyubi ? all we'll get next year is probably some other ugly mounts...

Comment

it so nice

Comment

mount not great but this event has massive farming potential if you can figure out the trick

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonLightning View Post
                          if anyone's curious about what the mount looks like...here you go, plus what the first morph looks like. Total garbage btw that you need rift shards to morph it. It's a headache or alot of cashing to even get it in the first place...and then you need MORE rift shards to morph it? At 60 gmut a click, shouldn't need rift shards, not when it's nowhere near as good as kyubi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113918[/ATTACH]
                          can you let us know how many Gmut & rift Shards per click? Thanks, Stormy

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                            can you let us know how many Gmut & rift Shards per click? Thanks, Stormy
                            It's 60 gmut and 15 rift shards a click.

Comment

Working...
                            X