• Show
Clear All

• [New System] Refine Items

Click image for larger version

Name:	refine interface.png
Views:	2
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	1762557

Welcome to the guide for Crystal Saga's new Refine system. This system gives players the option to refine their items for essences. These essences can then be used to infuse character's with bonuses to their attributes.

Name:	Refine System icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1762558

To get started, click on the above system icon. It should take you to the Refine interface. Here, you'll notice three options on the right: Normal, Superior, and Exceptional. Normal Refine is free, but provides the least amount of essences. Superior Refine costs 80 gold and gives twice as many essences as Normal Refine. Exceptional Refine costs 200 Crystal and gives three times as many essences as Normal Refine.

Refining items of higher quality also yields you with more essences. Using Normal Refine on Green items yields 2 Essences; Blue items, 5; Gold items, 10; Purple items, 20; and Orange items, 50.

Name:	Infuse interface.png
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1762559

When you have enough Essences, click on Infuse Stats. This will bring up a window similar to the one above. Here, you can exchange 500 Essences for either 100 PATK, MATK, PDEF, or MDEF, up to 30 times each.

Note: Refining equipment will destroy the original item.

Please Please Please for the love of everything can you develop and HIDE icons tab. There are so many icons now that that actually get in the way a lot, lost count of how many times I hit Chi during ladder or seng D: or clicking Holy Favor etc.

Instead of them being ALL on the bottom you could maybe place them across the top instead like you have on other games that you support.

It would be really really nice if this could be considered

Here an example of what i mean

Last edited by Apoloymi; 12-11-2014, 04:35 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Normal attempts per day: 2 (Max of 40 Essence)
      Superior attempts per day: 5 (Max of 240 Essence for 400 gold including above attempts)
      Exquisite attempts per day: 50 (Max of 3240 Essence for $100 including above attempts)

Using legendary equipment isn't really an option since nobody would want to use their ESD's so wastefully, however making new frags for 5FSE, 1 Ice shard and 5g would be a good idea probably.

Suuucks. Needs more Normal attempts.

You could get 600 a day from making 7 fragarach weapons or using tempt dragon swords but would cost you 4p.
      Last edited by S75Kol; 12-11-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Seriously 2 atempts LOL their mocking us....

Comment

Originally posted by apoloymi View Post
          please please please for the love of everything can you develop and hide icons tab. There are so many icons now that that actually get in the way a lot, lost count of how many times i hit chi during ladder or seng d: Or clicking holy favor etc.

Instead of them being all on the bottom you could maybe place them across the top instead like you have on other games that you support.

It would be really really nice if this could be considered

here an example of what i mean

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          When will this be fixed?!
          probably never cuzz r2 don't listen :>
          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
          Class:: Rogue
          Plane:: Eidolon
          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

R2 seems to have missed out some key information with this system. I figured it would delete the item, infact it was pretty obvious but to people who haven;t checked the forums, and even to some that did they didn't realise that the item you are refining gets deleted, so a few people on my server have already accidentally deleted their fragarach weapons...

Lots of tickets going to be filed, I know that in most cases, accidentally deleting your own frag cannot be undone, but I think for people who have and will refine their frags away without knowing about the system should be allowed to have them restored since it doesn't say anywhere that they get deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
              this^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              When will this be fixed?!
              probably never cuzz r2 don't listen :>
              can not say R2 does not listen, they just did an amazing job in changing Corruption.

But this really does need to be sorted, the items are kinda slowly taking over.

Coming Soon To A Cinema Near You

ATTACK OF THE KILLER ICONS!!

First they took over the Crystal Saga gaming screen, as time went on the people of Crystal Saga began to fear the ever growing power if the icons, till one day the icons so power hungry rose up against the people of Crystal Saga and TOOK OVER THE WORLD!!!
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

you killed me in Survival so many times tonight -WAY TO [make] IT WORSE.
                this is my reality....

Name:	cs-small2.png
Size:	896.1 KB
ID:	1704705
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2014, 05:41 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

@Apoloymi ever heard of changing the zoom value of your browser/your pc's resolution? Even though what could be expected from someone who still writes Rogue as "Rouge". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge

Comment

Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
                    @Apoloymi ever heard of changing the zoom value of your browser/your pc's resolution? Even though what could be expected from someone who still writes Rogue as "Rouge". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge
                    Ummmm I think you might need your eyes checked for one O.o

Also this is a problem that is effecting over 80% of the gaming servers. I have seem so many threads and posts regarding this issue over a long period of time. Changing resolution is not always the answer for everyone. It is also something that many players have tried, tested and played around with.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                    X