[Patch Notes] 12/18 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'sigh' same old pet............. and mount with a [lame] stat -_-
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-18-2014, 02:09 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

I was eager for christmas event, and its awfull....

How disapointing.... more tokens really? we have it all the other months... x.x
      Server: (S73)Green Plains
      IGN: (S73)Aura
      Level: 180 eido
      Class: Rogue
      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

santa's sleigh stats please ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1705041
          sry couldnt find a lvl 1 mount but stats still suck -_-
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Is it a battle mount

Comment

as far as i remember its not but let me confirm
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

So let me get this straight. Does r2 even celebrate Christmas anymore? Cause what i'm looking at right now is ghastly. Like.. Are you actually going to set that pet at 1,000 crystals? or the costume to 1,000 crystals? IT'S CHRISTMAS! Up your game r2, honestly, what are you expecting to achieve? The highest profit margins you can possibly gain in one event lol. All i'm saying is, do something different that will expand the Christmas spirit and not the amount of money people have for Christmas.
                Jeez, you're more creative in cashing systems than events for the whole damn server. Fix up, and do something about it. <-- Doomsday Soothsayer out here lol.

Comment

I turned in One Starlit Holly to the christmas tree but i did not receive the stocking. This is also the first time i have turned in a starlit holly. Must i give ten Starlit hollys to receive the stocking? or what?

Comment

i cant see the tree

Comment

Hi,
                      I buy this snowbaby... but where is the evolution/morphable for this pet?? It suppose tu have 3 evolutions!!

Name:	snow01.png
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1705048Click image for larger version

Name:	snow02.png
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1705049Click image for larger version

Name:	snow03.png
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1705050Click image for larger version

Name:	snow04.png
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1705051

Comment

What's this?Not in patch notes......
                        Does this mean that if you upgrade heaven divine soul and you already have earthy divine soul you get a 80% stat bonus (30% earthy + 50% heaven)?

Name:	heavensoul.JPG
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	1705053

Comment

Originally posted by slelievre View Post
                          Hi,
                          I buy this snowbaby... but where is the evolution/morphable for this pet?? It suppose tu have 3 evolutions!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119304[/ATTACH]
                          Actually it would depend on what snowbaby they brought out, there are 2 different kinds. The original one they brought out could not be morphed at all, then the one they brought out last year could be. So if this one has no morph I would say they have used the patch/coding for the snowbaby from 2 years ago.

Originally posted by R23280035 View Post
                          I turned in One Starlit Holly to the christmas tree but i did not receive the stocking. This is also the first time i have turned in a starlit holly. Must i give ten Starlit hollys to receive the stocking? or what?
                          I also did not receive a stocking O.o I turned in 10 Holy and I have even turned in 1 Holy on an alt to see if that made a difference...it did not

Players will receive Christmas Stocking x1 the first time they turn in Starlit Holly every day. So what happened to these stockings O.o
                          Last edited by Reverie; 12-18-2014, 01:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Christmas ares gift box worth getting?
                            Hellsblade
                            lvl 76+ Scion Rogue

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Hi r2 guys, well i have a problem/question, maintenance is at 3:00 am in my time (Mexico) and i need to go to my work at 7:00 am, i just come home and i noticed Xmas Tree in my server was already full i cant help in this event cuz i had no time but for me its not fair i know my server dont have enough active players to decorate the tree so fast, obviously players used a lot of alts to turn in, but for people like me, busy for school or work are not fair u think u can do something?

Hope r2 can help us in this. Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Puddingcess View Post
                                Hi r2 guys, well i have a problem/question, maintenance is at 3:00 am in my time (Mexico) and i need to go to my work at 7:00 am, i just come home and i noticed Xmas Tree in my server was already full i cant help in this event cuz i had no time but for me its not fair i know my server dont have enough active players to decorate the tree so fast, obviously players used a lot of alts to turn in, but for people like me, busy for school or work are not fair u think u can do something?

Hope r2 can help us in this. Tnx
                                Unfortunately, this is where the "early bird gets the worm" quote comes into play -- events wait for no one. As this is an American platform (and I'm sure even some American players, like myself, didn't get a chance at contributing either ), players accessing our servers from different countries will inevitably miss out on certain things, this being one of them. There isn't actually anything we can do to reverse the completion of the tree nor is there a rule against using alts. You will still be able to claim the Christmas Gift Pack on Christmas Day (as long as you're level 20+) regardless of whether or not you were able to assist with the decoration.

Originally posted by Homesick View Post
                                Christmas ares gift box worth getting?
                                That entirely depends on whether or not the items in the box catch your eye. Note that you will receive only one of the listed items, so you do have a chance of hitting bunk items like 3x Pet EXP Tokens, the temporary White Tiger, etc.

Originally posted by slelievre View Post
                                Hi,
                                This year's Snowbaby has no morphable forms, hence why other forms are not depicted in the thread like the GMs normally would with each evolution.

Originally posted by bambang01 View Post
                                i cant see the tree
                                Unless you're lagging, which isn't an insane possibility at this point, the tree is located at the center of Starglade, by the Vault.

Originally posted by EeveeLee View Post
                                Is it a battle mount
                                The sleigh is not a battle mount. It is however a two-person ride.

Originally posted by R287767721 View Post
                                santa's sleigh stats please ?
                                The base stats are as displayed below:
                                Last edited by Reverie; 12-18-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X