Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 12/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericman1967 View Post
    were do stockings come from?
    Stockings could've been obtained from the previous week's Starlit Holly donation, by chance. Unfortunately, there are no current ways to obtain this item.

Originally posted by R257740897 View Post
    what are requirements to upgrade the mount?? is it GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKENS or MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN only please answer quickly ))
    All shop mounts require Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens to morph. For future reference, please refrain from spamming the forum with the same question.

Originally posted by buamuz25 View Post
    do the new pet is morphable or not please answer please
    It is not morphable. Shop pets that are morphable always have previewed images attached in the Patch Notes, should you have the same concern in the future.

The Frosty Fox's stats are as follows:
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-24-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

what about those server that didnt have a chance of getting stockings cause the tree disappeared and u didnt do anything at all?

Comment

Originally posted by inhale View Post
        what about those server that didnt have a chance of getting stockings cause the tree disappeared and u didnt do anything at all?
        The tree was stated to have disappeared due to reaching its final stage of decoration, so even if the tree was still around, you wouldn't have gained anything from it. That bit was explained in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....78#post1218578

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          The tree was stated to have disappeared due to reaching its final stage of decoration, so even if the tree was still around, you wouldn't have gained anything from it. That bit was explained in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....78#post1218578

Anyone has said they didnt got any stockings i asked in game and since the candy can be bought only from shop..... this is a bug or what??

Comment

As the GM stated in the provided link, stockings were a chance item, an apparent rare one at that. If an alternate method to obtaining the candy required for exchange was not included in the Patch Notes, the devs must've intended for it to be a cash-only item.

Comment

Really???? Stockings a chance item i have 8 starlit holly's and our tree was disapeared none even got it to the last stage so it was a waste of time and effort i really wanted to get 5 stockings r2games this is the worst christmas ever and im still young

I HATE THIS GAME!!!! BESIDES ALL YOU DO IS COPY IT DOWN FROM OTHER SITES

my friend JackilHook on s78 got a mini snowman in his temp storage so i want one too he didnt even do anything for it he said he just found it in his temp storage

i LUV this game but this christmas blows!

nice pictures Reverie

it would be nice if you could reset the trees to give eveyone a chance
              Last edited by Reverie; 12-24-2014, 12:41 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i dont think any1 could have amassed 5k starling in under 1hour that it disappeared and as far as i know none ever got any stockings so if u intend on making event with cash only option dont even mention it in the event notice since not every1 can participate.

Comment

Mine and a lot of servers older than mine are over a year old. Some players held onto their starlit holly from last year. I work very early on maintenece days so I usually log on and read forums right before I head out, our tree was already finished. And I also noticed the holly needed was dramatically lowered between last year and this year. They should've at least allowed players to continue turning in, like in iob you can turn in even after purple pack is obtained.

ps. To anyone who got their first set of snowmen are they just as broken and rogue friendly as last year? Its a serious question.
                  Firekitty
                  S63 Hellstorm
                  Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Stockings could've been obtained from the previous week's Starlit Holly donation, by chance. Unfortunately, there are no current ways to obtain this item.

All shop mounts require Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens to morph. For future reference, please refrain from spamming the forum with the same question.

It is not morphable. Shop pets that are morphable always have previewed images attached in the Patch Notes, should you have the same concern in the future.

The Frosty Fox's stats are as follows:
                    Stockings might have been a chance award for those collecting the stuff to decorate the tree and activate it if the BOT system hadn't finished the tree off and not given hardly any chance for regular players to provide decorations. So, basically we don't have a chance now to get any stockings, even if we had the crystals to buy the candy canes to go along with the missing stockings. So R2, how can this be remedied? The tree on S1 was completed in 3 hours and nothing was said about needing to retain the stockings because they were going to be linked to this weeks events. So now, there needs to be a way to obtain stockings (maybe from the winter dungeon snorbie) and NOT charge us for the candy canes in my opinion.

(S1)BettyFoop

Comment

The problem is, the Christmas Tree gets fully decorated so quickly after its added to the game, that people, who can't be on when the game gets updated, can't collect stockings.

I think there should an event or something else that gives stockings, so everybody gets a chance to get some.

Comment

i wish they would make things easier really cash event for christmas really i thought us players were suppose to recieve the gifts

Comment

merry Christmas All i guess they don't give a crud about this game anymore ,cause surely all your games holiday events are not this lame ,events no one can participate in ,all those santas in starglade are a slap in the face to all your loyal players and the rest of the events are rehashed crud from last month ,i know why don't you start more servers for a game you wont properly support and then merge it with another server and screw up the economy of the server. geeezzzzzzzzzz

Comment

really why even have the santas in starglade r2 knows the trees were gone all week so only a few if anyone can participate in the event ,GOOD JOB GUYS you hit Christmas right on the head this year ,a gift no one can use ,cannot return .Why would i want to spend money on your games again?

Comment

what does morphed baby coon look like as in leser and greater coon

Comment

r2 im really dissapointed now most of players cant get a thing from santas because of that glitch tree you guys make.. and im so irritated of this.... you got to be kidding me..... lame christmas is this for saga......

Comment

Working...
                                X