• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 12/24 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 12/24 Server Update

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas.png
Views:	1
Size:	350.7 KB
ID:	1763212

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! This week, we have the following activities and promotions.
    Activities

Promotions

Note: Next week, we will NOT be holding a server maintenance, however we will still be holding a few events for the new year. Details will be posted later next week.

• itsmekirito
    replied
    where is the gift coge?

Leave a comment:

• sdo1966
    replied
    Are there going to be mount extravaganza rewards for the Lesser coon and the greater coon?

Leave a comment:

• Meemaw135588
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    As the events in this thread last until 12/31, new Patch Notes will not be posted until 1/1/15.
    hmmm ok, it is 7:34 am game time on 1/1/2015 and I'm not seeing any patch notes for this week's events/activities. Someone oversleep from celebrating the new year? LOL. Happy New Year R2 and let's hope the rebirthing of all of us level 150s is coming soon.

(S1)BettyFoop
    Level 150 Eidolon Rogue
    Player since 9/2011
    Server - Aurora Point

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by ranjithran6191 View Post
    when will the new events be posted
    As the events in this thread last until 12/31, new Patch Notes will not be posted until 1/1/15.

Leave a comment:

• ranjithran6191
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    [CENTER][ATTACH=CONFIG]119809[/ATTACH]

Note: Next week, we will NOT be holding a server maintenance, however we will still be holding a few events for the new year. Details will be posted later next week.
    when will the new events be posted

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R22406290 View Post
    can i look the pic of I,II,III morph the Coon please
    Images of all three forms have already been posted, and could've been found if you simply skimmed through the thread. Here they are again:
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    Duration: 12/24 – 1/7 (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For a limited time only, get your hands on the Crystal Saga's newest battle mount, the Baby Coon, available in the Item Shop for 1999 Crystal. Pictured below, this mount may be morphed into Lesser Coon and Greater Coon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120016[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The Lesser Coon looks like so:

The Greater Coon:

Leave a comment:

• R22406290
    replied
    can i look the pic of I,II,III morph the Coon please

Leave a comment:

• Kosmodestiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Prashanna View Post
    The same happened last year with snowman, i wouldnt count on them spawning at 0:00
    Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember if it was that way last year or not.

Has anyone gotten the purple Christmas pack yet to see what the Holiday Cloak is?
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-26-2014, 05:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Prashanna View Post
    So i guess people who weren't there when the Christmas tree was fixed lost their packs? I went offline at 18:00 server time, and now i can't get my christmas pack :\ isnt there anyway that this event could be extended so that the people who missed it can get their pack? it's not like it can be done more than once per character.
    I will forward the suggestion of a gift-redemption extension. Hopefully the devs consider the circumstances and follow suit.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    i agree :/ i hope r2 puts it back for 1 more day

Leave a comment:

• Prashanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
    Just a quick question about the snowmen. The event says they are supposed to spawn at 0:00 as well but none did on our server, nor on any other server that I'm aware of. Does this mean it was just a typo on the event, or is it a glitch?
    The same happened last year with snowman, i wouldnt count on them spawning at 0:00

So i guess people who weren't there when the Christmas tree was fixed lost their packs? I went offline at 18:00 server time, and now i can't get my christmas pack :\ isnt there anyway that this event could be extended so that the people who missed it can get their pack? it's not like it can be done more than once per character.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-26-2014, 10:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmodestiny
    replied
    Just a quick question about the snowmen. The event says they are supposed to spawn at 0:00 as well but none did on our server, nor on any other server that I'm aware of. Does this mean it was just a typo on the event, or is it a glitch?

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    umm what does fixed mean? our server tree is glowing and its in 5th stage so we r good right? thnx

Leave a comment:

• fallowdeer
    replied
    Exactly what is going on with the Christmas tree present for all from last weeks event. The tree had not been fixed when I went to bed last night but you now say its been fixed,yet when I click on it I get the same message as yesterday.
    Please do not tell me that the tree was fixed for only part of Christmas Day and everybody who had to sleep are unable to get it.
    How long was the tree fixed for?
    I live in UK and had been online since 8.00am uk time (00.00am US time) until10.30pm uk time. So that is 14 hours online when it was Xmas day in the US and the tree wasn't fixed.
    PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X