Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    Mine and a lot of servers older than mine are over a year old. Some players held onto their starlit holly from last year. I work very early on maintenece days so I usually log on and read forums right before I head out, our tree was already finished. And I also noticed the holly needed was dramatically lowered between last year and this year. They should've at least allowed players to continue turning in, like in iob you can turn in even after purple pack is obtained.

ps. To anyone who got their first set of snowmen are they just as broken and rogue friendly as last year? Its a serious question.

Leave a comment:

• inhale
    replied
    i dont think any1 could have amassed 5k starling in under 1hour that it disappeared and as far as i know none ever got any stockings so if u intend on making event with cash only option dont even mention it in the event notice since not every1 can participate.

Leave a comment:

• akakkojr
    replied
    Really???? Stockings a chance item i have 8 starlit holly's and our tree was disapeared none even got it to the last stage so it was a waste of time and effort i really wanted to get 5 stockings r2games this is the worst christmas ever and im still young

I HATE THIS GAME!!!! BESIDES ALL YOU DO IS COPY IT DOWN FROM OTHER SITES

my friend JackilHook on s78 got a mini snowman in his temp storage so i want one too he didnt even do anything for it he said he just found it in his temp storage

i LUV this game but this christmas blows!

nice pictures Reverie

it would be nice if you could reset the trees to give eveyone a chance
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-24-2014, 12:41 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    As the GM stated in the provided link, stockings were a chance item, an apparent rare one at that. If an alternate method to obtaining the candy required for exchange was not included in the Patch Notes, the devs must've intended for it to be a cash-only item.

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The tree was stated to have disappeared due to reaching its final stage of decoration, so even if the tree was still around, you wouldn't have gained anything from it. That bit was explained in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....78#post1218578

Anyone has said they didnt got any stockings i asked in game and since the candy can be bought only from shop..... this is a bug or what??

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by inhale View Post
    what about those server that didnt have a chance of getting stockings cause the tree disappeared and u didnt do anything at all?
    The tree was stated to have disappeared due to reaching its final stage of decoration, so even if the tree was still around, you wouldn't have gained anything from it. That bit was explained in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....78#post1218578

Leave a comment:

• inhale
    replied
    what about those server that didnt have a chance of getting stockings cause the tree disappeared and u didnt do anything at all?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by ericman1967 View Post
    were do stockings come from?
    Stockings could've been obtained from the previous week's Starlit Holly donation, by chance. Unfortunately, there are no current ways to obtain this item.

Originally posted by R257740897 View Post
    what are requirements to upgrade the mount?? is it GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKENS or MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN only please answer quickly ))
    All shop mounts require Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens to morph. For future reference, please refrain from spamming the forum with the same question.

Originally posted by buamuz25 View Post
    do the new pet is morphable or not please answer please
    It is not morphable. Shop pets that are morphable always have previewed images attached in the Patch Notes, should you have the same concern in the future.

The Frosty Fox's stats are as follows:
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-24-2014, 10:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus
    replied
    Is the new pet morp? Dose it have beast lord or support skills? how dose it look after morph?

Leave a comment:

• buamuz25
    replied
    do the new pet is morphable or not please answer please

Leave a comment:

• dashuskey
    replied
    R2 we know it takes time for merge but how about an update please? has been in testing for a long time now. also any word on Christmas tree, that went missing and how now we are to get stocking or pkg as we where not afforded the chance to get stocking do to missing tree updates to server merge, and event errors would be greatly appreciated. i know holiday scheduled and all but someone has the information.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmodestiny
    replied
    What is the holiday cloak item that comes in the purple Christmas pack? Does anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• R26814185
    replied
    5 hrs downtime on s62 . not very good . perhaps you you should have left sever merge alone grrr

Leave a comment:

• R211761239
    replied
    Longest down time ever . Come on R2 get it sorted

Leave a comment:

• johnrayumadhay
    replied
    r2 common 3 hours offline? what is this 6 hours combination of maintenance of the event? wew.. lame

other servers are playing now our server is not on the line is this kind of a joke

longer!! what time is this oe r2
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-24-2014, 09:43 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X