• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auroria
    replied
    Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
    Actually, rogues cant kill them either
    I beg to differ, a rogue ks'd it from a guildy. There's a group of people, including me, attacking one with snowballs and regular skills for a while now and it's not even lost quarter of it's hp.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Ok so pretty much till now for christmas we got a Bugged tree that can't be used! Socks to trade with the santas that can't be found nowhere and a snowman coming from the undead! Damn you outdo yourselves this time! And we all know you gonna give us a compensation pack with 2muts and 2hw and you gonna say here you go, all are ok now Pretty much that describes R2's tactics!! WELL DONE!

Leave a comment:

• Valzee
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    For a limited time only, Christmas Stockings are available in the Point Shop, for 200 Points each!
    Plus the lollipops costing way too much crystals... It might be a nice way to avoid bots to abuse this particular event, but it also affects everyone else

On other note, what does Snowman bosses drop?

Leave a comment:

• fr33doom
    replied
    Originally posted by Auroria View Post
    What's with the Snowmen being almost impossible for any class except rogue to kill? even using snowballs on it barely does anything to it's hp =/
    Actually, rogues cant kill them either

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    What's with the Snowmen being almost impossible for any class except rogue to kill? even using snowballs on it barely does anything to it's hp =/

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sephira_Yamishi View Post
    Server group 25 28 30 31 34 38 43 46 47 51 plus UGame 1 and 2 Have bugged tree, went to tree, decorations went poof and back to lvl 1/
    Your server group has been forwarded to the debug team as well.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmodestiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post

Newgrounds has been reported, along with your screenshot. As always, thank you for your assistance. +1

Thanks Reverie. Hopefully the devs have some time to try and patch it all up soon.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    I just think its stupid that Stockings are a needed item for events this week and yet NO ONE got any stockings from the tree at all. The item was NOT suppose to be a rare drop at all, personally I think R2 didn't want to give away the items that are in the packs. No one got Stockings and even if they did with them being a rare drop (which they weren't suppose to be) the quantity you are asking for in order to exchange is like someone has always stated "A slap in the face". This item should of been made available another way too, and what about the players who's tree disappeared, again this wasn't suppose to happen, but what about them.....their tree vanished, so how are they meant too of gotten their stockings hmmm hmmm hmmmm sorry but there is way more questions then answers, and you the fact that we are being fobbed off with the lame excuses on this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ents-Explained is just insulting.

Leave a comment:

• Sephira_Yamishi
    replied
    Server group 25 28 30 31 34 38 43 46 47 51 plus UGame 1 and 2 Have bugged tree, went to tree, decorations went poof and back to lvl 1/

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Homesick View Post
    S18's tree is at level one because no one was able to turn in stars will we not recieve the christmas gift?
    I will forward your server to the debug team and see what's going on.

Originally posted by R280846149 View Post
    R2 what Happened its 25th day but the X-mas Tree got Bugged... Check this out and Fixed it .. pls...

Concerned Server 65..
    S65 was included in the report.

Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
    Sorry Reverie but I had enough sense to wait until after midnight game time (normal reset time) to click on the tree when the issue occurred. I've just logged in today and the tree is still standing bare. I guess we get no Christmas prize then since nothing has been done to fix this and the other issues players have had with bugged trees.
    Your screenshot has been included in the report to debug.

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
    Our server on NewGrounds also has a bugged tree. It was fully decorated the entire week, but when I logged in this morning it no longer had any decorations and no one can retrieve the Christmas pack.[ATTACH=CONFIG]120294[/ATTACH]
    Newgrounds has been reported, along with your screenshot. As always, thank you for your assistance. +1

Originally posted by Skyvara View Post
    On S63 the all the decorations on the tree have disappeared and the tree is not giving gifts. It shows the event as being closed. What is going on here? How can the event be closed when the tree would be giving the gifts on the 25th? An explanation should be given as to what is going on and when we will be able to get the Christmas Gifts Packs. Much of the Christmas event seems bugged or botched.
    S63 has been included in the report.

Leave a comment:

• Skyvara
    replied
    On S63 the all the decorations on the tree have disappeared and the tree is not giving gifts. It shows the event as being closed. What is going on here? How can the event be closed when the tree would be giving the gifts on the 25th? An explanation should be given as to what is going on and when we will be able to get the Christmas Gifts Packs. Much of the Christmas event seems bugged or botched.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmodestiny
    replied
    Our server on NewGrounds also has a bugged tree. It was fully decorated the entire week, but when I logged in this morning it no longer had any decorations and no one can retrieve the Christmas pack.Click image for larger version

Name:	No Christmas this year.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	633.1 KB
ID:	1705768

Leave a comment:

• gs20805
    replied
    all cancel xmas its simple

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
    Sorry Reverie but I had enough sense to wait until after midnight game time (normal reset time) to click on the tree when the issue occurred. I've just logged in today and the tree is still standing bare. I guess we get no Christmas prize then since nothing has been done to fix this and the other issues players have had with bugged trees.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120288[/ATTACH]
    (S1)BettyFoop
    Player since Sept 2011

Same on S33 the tree was bugged all week and we didn't get to feed it! NOW a lvl1 stage of it appeared there! Another job well done to the mods!

Leave a comment:

• Meemaw135588
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Christmas gifts should be redeemable Christmas day. It is still currently Christmas Eve, hence why there isn't anything to claim as of yet.

It takes 22 GMUTs per click from Baby > Lesser Coon, as well as from Lesser > Greater Coon.

The Lesser Coon looks like so:

The Greater Coon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas tree issue.gif
Views:	1
Size:	879.0 KB
ID:	1705762

(S1)BettyFoop
    Player since Sept 2011
    Last edited by Meemaw135588; 12-25-2014, 07:31 AM. Reason: including screenshot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X