No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 12/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens are needed for each upgrade for the mount (Baby Coon)?
    Last edited by judirectioner; 12-24-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

oh wow - went to the tree in SG, clicked on the tree to claim my Christmas Prize and all the decorations disappeared off the tree AND No Prize !!!! There isn't even a way to use the holly to redecorate the tree if that's what the intention of R2 was = to give us chances to get the stockings we need for the Santa event. NOT EVEN A LUMP OF COAL - AT LEAST THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING !!

Comment

The tree is at level 0 because S18 didn't have a visible tree
        (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
          oh wow - went to the tree in SG, clicked on the tree to claim my Christmas Prize and all the decorations disappeared off the tree AND No Prize !!!!
          Christmas gifts should be redeemable Christmas day. It is still currently Christmas Eve, hence why there isn't anything to claim as of yet.

Originally posted by judirectioner View Post
          How many Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens are needed for each upgrade for the mount (Baby Coon)?
          It takes 22 GMUTs per click from Baby > Lesser Coon, as well as from Lesser > Greater Coon.

Originally posted by EeveeLee View Post
          what does morphed baby coon look like as in leser and greater coon
          The Lesser Coon looks like so:

The Greater Coon:
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-25-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

can u get a picture of all the new mount next morph

Comment

S18's tree is at level one because no one was able to turn in stars will we not recieve the christmas gift?
              Hellsblade
              lvl 76+ Scion Rogue

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

R2 what Happened its 25th day but the X-mas Tree got Bugged... Check this out and Fixed it .. pls...

Concerned Server 65..

THanks .. Merry Christmas!! All

Comment

Where is the decorated xmas tree prize from last weeks patch notes. It is 25th December yet our decorated tree is now bare and no gift has been given out. I have been throwing away all the extra decorations I have received during last week and now you are telling us to collect them again - that sucks!

Please explain what has happened to our gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Christmas gifts should be redeemable Christmas day. It is still currently Christmas Eve, hence why there isn't anything to claim as of yet.

It takes 22 GMUTs per click from Baby > Lesser Coon, as well as from Lesser > Greater Coon.

The Lesser Coon looks like so:

The Greater Coon:
                    Sorry Reverie but I had enough sense to wait until after midnight game time (normal reset time) to click on the tree when the issue occurred. I've just logged in today and the tree is still standing bare. I guess we get no Christmas prize then since nothing has been done to fix this and the other issues players have had with bugged trees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xmas tree issue.gif
Views:	1
Size:	879.0 KB
ID:	1705762

(S1)BettyFoop
                    Player since Sept 2011
                    Last edited by Meemaw135588; 12-25-2014, 07:31 AM. Reason: including screenshot

Comment

Sorry Reverie but I had enough sense to wait until after midnight game time (normal reset time) to click on the tree when the issue occurred. I've just logged in today and the tree is still standing bare. I guess we get no Christmas prize then since nothing has been done to fix this and the other issues players have had with bugged trees.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120288[/ATTACH]
                      (S1)BettyFoop
                      Player since Sept 2011

Same on S33 the tree was bugged all week and we didn't get to feed it! NOW a lvl1 stage of it appeared there! Another job well done to the mods!

Comment

all cancel xmas its simple

Comment

Our server on NewGrounds also has a bugged tree. It was fully decorated the entire week, but when I logged in this morning it no longer had any decorations and no one can retrieve the Christmas pack.Click image for larger version

Name:	No Christmas this year.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	633.1 KB
ID:	1705768
                          [Name]: Kosmo
                          [Level]: 150 Eidolon
                          [Class]: Hybrid Mage
                          [Server]: Newgrounds
                          [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
                          [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
                          [Pet]: Too many

Comment

On S63 the all the decorations on the tree have disappeared and the tree is not giving gifts. It shows the event as being closed. What is going on here? How can the event be closed when the tree would be giving the gifts on the 25th? An explanation should be given as to what is going on and when we will be able to get the Christmas Gifts Packs. Much of the Christmas event seems bugged or botched.

Comment

Originally posted by Homesick View Post
                              S18's tree is at level one because no one was able to turn in stars will we not recieve the christmas gift?
                              I will forward your server to the debug team and see what's going on.

Originally posted by R280846149 View Post
                              R2 what Happened its 25th day but the X-mas Tree got Bugged... Check this out and Fixed it .. pls...

Concerned Server 65..
                              S65 was included in the report.

Your screenshot has been included in the report to debug.

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                              Our server on NewGrounds also has a bugged tree. It was fully decorated the entire week, but when I logged in this morning it no longer had any decorations and no one can retrieve the Christmas pack.[ATTACH=CONFIG]120294[/ATTACH]
                              Newgrounds has been reported, along with your screenshot. As always, thank you for your assistance. +1

Originally posted by Skyvara View Post
                              On S63 the all the decorations on the tree have disappeared and the tree is not giving gifts. It shows the event as being closed. What is going on here? How can the event be closed when the tree would be giving the gifts on the 25th? An explanation should be given as to what is going on and when we will be able to get the Christmas Gifts Packs. Much of the Christmas event seems bugged or botched.
                              S63 has been included in the report.

Comment

Server group 25 28 30 31 34 38 43 46 47 51 plus UGame 1 and 2 Have bugged tree, went to tree, decorations went poof and back to lvl 1/

Comment

Working...
                                X