X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strider130 View Post
    i not want say the class: because all go at take alt

but snowman ball is really useless
    We had at least 2 of every class though. So please don't try acting mysterious like you know some super secret. Plain and simple there's no good way to kill the snowmen and the entire event is messed up.
    [Name]: Kosmo
    [Level]: 150 Eidolon
    [Class]: Hybrid Mage
    [Server]: Newgrounds
    [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
    [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
    [Pet]: Too many

Comment

Reverie do you know yet what happened to the Christmas present we were supposed to collect today from the completed xmas tree from last weeks event.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarby View Post
        Reverie do you know yet what happened to the Christmas present we were supposed to collect today from the completed xmas tree from last weeks event.
        Unfortunately, I do not. However I have forwarded this concern and its affected servers to the debug team to hopefully get it all sorted out. Should the team be unable to resolve this issue by the end of today, I will be requesting some type of compensation on behalf of the players unable to redeem their gift pack.

Comment

It's gonna be found out eventually. So might as well but as people said snowball is useless. Only two ways I know of, not class restrictive, are:
          1) BBK which is jsut pure luck base but after 20 procs any snowman is good as dead.
          2) Seal of doom to increase the accuracy so you get 3s of pure dmg then back to praying for the other proc.

Only two ways I know of atm to kill affectively. Since the high hp, reflect and blade skill(rogue eido) cap dmg won't really help I'm afraid.
          Anywho happy hunting x)

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
            No, there was no one that could do any damage except with the snowball. And considering we only got 2 snowmen before they dissapeared after the one hour mark, even though we had what I've now confirmed to be 17 toons present, there was definitely no one there with any magical skills to kill them.

Also to address the claim that a decent mage can kill one in 5 minutes, I'm a level 150 eidolon mage with 160k+ matk when buffed but I can't do anything but the snowball attack to them.
            Maybe you aren't using the right skill then, because I watched a mage do it.

Checked mages sperion combo and its Blood Breaking Kill so that could be why he was able to kill it. < Edited part
            Last edited by R2349858; 12-25-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
              It's gonna be found out eventually. So might as well but as people said snowball is useless. Only two ways I know of, not class restrictive, are:
              1) BBK which is jsut pure luck base but after 20 procs any snowman is good as dead.
              2) Seal of doom to increase the accuracy so you get 3s of pure dmg then back to praying for the other proc.

Only two ways I know of atm to kill affectively. Since the high hp, reflect and blade skill(rogue eido) cap dmg won't really help I'm afraid.
              Anywho happy hunting x)
              Mind if I ask what BBK is? I don't think I'm familiar with the term.

EDIT: Never mind I think I just figured it out. Blood Breaking kill from sperion. But isn't that the same as the frag skills? Because those are kicking in either.

Comment

but our tree was completed and remained completed and visible all week. Looks like the reset and the introduction of the new xmas tree event cancelled the event for last week, so nobody got the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                  Mind if I ask what BBK is? I don't think I'm familiar with the term.

EDIT: Never mind I think I just figured it out. Blood Breaking kill from sperion. But isn't that the same as the frag skills? Because those are kicking in either.
                  Yeah that's what it is and not exactly. I could be wrong, but think frag skill requires the skill to land to be able to proc it; whereas bbk can still proc even if whatever you're attacking dodges. Also it's 5% regardless of hp(100% it'll do 5%(100-> 95) and at 20% it'll still do 5%(20->15)); however, frag is 20% of the current hp. Not really sure how it works, but it works.

Comment

Anywho happy hunting x)
                    Confirmed: High attack speed + BBK sperion combo = Dead Snowman in less than 3 mins.

Comment

Yeah that's what it is and not exactly. I could be wrong, but think frag skill requires the skill to land to be able to proc it; whereas bbk can still proc even if whatever you're attacking dodges. Also it's 5% regardless of hp(100% it'll do 5%(100-> 95) and at 20% it'll still do 5%(20->15)); however, frag is 20% of the current hp. Not really sure how it works, but it works.
                      Thank you very much. I'm one of 5 people on my guild and we're splitting the spoils from them after killing them. We'd only killed one before using BBK, so thank you very much for the help.

Comment

The tree in S1,2,3 etc is also resetted. so no stockings cause tree was done first day before i woke up, and no reward cause we had to wait until today and its resetted, i was on the edge of quiting, i think R2 made it easier for me now by pushing me off that edge.

Comment

Being able to kill them with BBK combo doesn't change the fact that event is broken though and in need of fixing .

Comment

yes, i have tried (bbk sperion combo) and i can kill. but event is bug snowball is useless. my post in bug report remains.

Comment

polar piggy ? looks likea spider to me

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                              Duration: 12/25 – 12/31 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                              Server: All Servers
                              Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, enter Lvl. 30+ hard or nightmare dungeons for a chance to encounter a rare new monster: the Polar Piggy! Defeat it and obtain elite monster drops and a chance at 2 or 3 of the following items:
                              • Quartermaster Token x1
                              • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
                              • Magic Essence x1
                              • Magic Key x1
                              • Divine Blood x1
                              • Health Orb x1
                              • Card Pack x1

Card Packs contain tradable cards that you’re free to swap with other players. Collect as many cards as you can and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for Mystery Packs (once per day for regular players or twice per day for VIPs). Each Mystery Pack will reveal a special item when opened. Mystery Gift Packs can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystals a piece.
                              seriously give us these event when we had no tree to decorat thru last event and now we have a tree we still cant decorate and no way to get the stocking needed im not spending money to buy items to get free items ingame ....r2 has gotten really lame about fixing things ...S47

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                              Duration: 12/24 – 12/31 PM (Server Time)
                              Server: All Servers
                              Level Requirement: 35+

Description: During this event, every night between 18:00 – 20:00, ten Santas will appear in Starglade every 30 minutes. Six Santas will be strolling around town, two will be skiing, and the other two will be riding on their sleigh. Players may exchange Christmas Stockings (plus Christmas Lollipops) for various gifts by visiting each Santa. Once a player successfully exchanges with one of the Santa (Santi?), that particular Santa will disappear, however will re-appear in the next wave.

• Strolling Santa – Exchange Christmas Stocking x5 for Blue Christmas Pack x1 + Legendary Candy Cane weapon (2 Hours) x1.
                              • Skiing Santa – Exchange Christmas Stocking x10 + Christmas Lollipop x2 for Purple Christmas Pack x1 + Legendary Candy Cane weapon (12 Hours) x1.
                              • Sleighing Santa – Exchange Christmas Stocking x20 + Christmas Lollipop x5 for Orange Christmas Pack x1 + Legendary Candy Cane (24 hours) x1.

Note – Christmas Lollipops may be purchased in the Item Shop for 1,888 Crystal each.

Blue Christmas Pack – Open to receive the following:
                              • Green Dragon Coin x8
                              • Red Dragon Coin x4
                              • Magic Key x3
                              • Rose x5
                              • Purified Crystal x5
                              • Pearl of Wisdom x5
                              • Spirit of Ares x2
                              • Lvl. 5 Hero Spirit x1
                              • Mini Snowman x1

Purple Christmas Pack – Open to receive the following:
                              • Red Dragon Coin x8
                              • Black Dragon Coin x4
                              • Magic Key x5
                              • Rose x15
                              • Purified Crystal x15
                              • Great Pearl of Wisdom x1
                              • Spirit of Ares x5
                              • Holiday Cloak x1
                              • Lvl. 5 Balanced Spirit x1
                              • Lvl. 5 Force Spirit x1

Orange Christmas Pack – Open to receive the following:
                              • Red Dragon Coin x8
                              • Black Dragon Coin x8
                              • Magic Key x15
                              • Rose x25
                              • Purified Crystal x50
                              • Great Pearl of Wisdom x5
                              • Spirit of Ares x10
                              • Soul of Ares x1
                              • Holiday Sleigh x1
                              • Lvl. 7 Hero Spirit x1
                              • Lvl. 7 Balanced Spirit x1
                              • Lvl. 7 Force Spirit x1
                              Last edited by Reverie; 12-25-2014, 08:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

I have been informed that the servers' bunk Christmas tree issue has been resolved. Might I have player confirmation?

Comment

Working...
                                X