No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 1/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao on our server there is a big war (with toons not a bunch of ridiculous crying and whining ) and it's so Damn fun! Ftw got half loot of one boss last night, we got the rest and it was hard and we did some pretty tactical ish to get what we got. We definitely EARNED it! If you can't earn it by dueling other players or out smarting them and run to forums to complain about being non casher or fail casher then sit your sorry you know what in starglade and enjoy all of the other events meant for you. Aka PvE events. suck it up buttercups. ^.^

Oh and our party is made up of different guilds ^.^
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-10-2015, 08:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

i want Points of interest x4 lol then ima cash u all giving lame events #24

Comment

No one came to Nether today except some people from my guild. I gave up my Nether party spot tonight to let another guildy have a chance at some loot
        (S36)Auroria
        160+ Eidolon Knight
        Apocolypse Co-leader
        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
          Lmao on our server there is a big war (with toons not a bunch of ridiculous crying and whining ) and it's so Damn fun! Ftw got half loot of one boss last night, we got the rest and it was hard and we did some pretty tactical ish to get what we got. We definitely EARNED it! If you can't earn it by dueling other players or out smarting them and run to forums to complain about being non casher or fail casher then sit your sorry you know what in starglade and enjoy all of the other events meant for you. Aka PvE events. suck it up buttercups. ^.^

Oh and our party is made up of different guilds ^.^
          tactical, specially when people are able to pilot 500k mage and put it in the boss zone spawn region, very tactical and very fail for others

Comment

It's entirely server dependent on whether or not this event is good. If the server has people who are willing to split the loot, then yeah, maybe it's good. If the server has one extremely OP person who's greedy, this event is pointless.

Comment

i blame R2 for giving OP loot in such events ,,, if it was normal loot , were low level players can use to be strong , at least to give a challenge for these cashiers (the game would be fun) but driving OP ->> more OP ,,, is just meaningless ... servers are dying and they are not paying attention to why

Comment

I can agree that there are different scenarios for every group of servers. It just so happens that my server group fits very well to this event. I understand why some servers would not like this event. And I know what you mean when you talk about a 500k attack mage pilot because usually gallon is piloted ok n such PvP events and he has over 1 mill m attack. So yeah I see you on that. But check this out. When my server merged with gallon and the rest I was the rookie toon. I was getting stomped out like a ciggy. Now I am still the youngest merged server toon there and I stomp them out. Dedication goes along ways and I could of complained etc but instead I grew and kept growing. I understand why most of you don't want this event but I worked so hard on my toon these past couple years and now that it's finally up to par with these other toons that have around 4 years in game time I feel like this event nether is such a perfect event to show my true potential. LG is fun if I can stay up that late to play it. But LG is only once a week -.- The Nether is like an upgraded sengolia with advanced dungeon loot drops. It's the perfect pvp dungeon. This event is unique and since when have you seen a PvP dungeon in cs -.- it's only one event guys.It doesn't drop SS like you'd think but still great drops. And if you guys were tactical then you would understand the use of knight invin skill and rogue invisibility skill would come in handy right when the bosses lootdrops it is red for a short time and the the grabs are free for all so u do the math on the timing of when to 're enter in invisibility and invincibility while spamming the spacebar. Only a suggestion. Sorry for blabbing on.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Death Tank
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by altzen View Post
                  i blame R2 for giving OP loot in such events ,,, if it was normal loot , were low level players can use to be strong , at least to give a challenge for these cashiers (the game would be fun) but driving OP ->> more OP ,,, is just meaningless ... servers are dying and they are not paying attention to why
                  It is easy to say These Cashiers but we work hard on our toon and yes we cashed to make them stronger for this reason to be able to do these events. Work hard on your toon and stop complaining about cashier!!! R2 is still in business because of people cashing in the game this allows others to play for free. If you want to get technical cashier's are the ones getting the short end of the stick here how many have maxed tenents and the anniversary event came through and loads of non-cashiers maxed theirs. With this being said is the nether a fair event for everyone NO but R2 made it this way!! the drops are great and they made it so people or groups or guilds can go in to compete for it. Driving more OP is the reason why people play this game isn't it to be the OP and do events like this that will benefit them! Server are dying because people get upset at cashier but IT is not OUR fault that we took our Hard earned money into our TOON!! The nether have some good drops in there and working for the rewards is what the nether is about!!!! And may I add They FINALLY put out a new event after months and months of players asking for something New and with Good Drops!!
                  Last edited by luigihunter00; 01-11-2015, 12:15 PM.
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Cashers are the reason R2 can even add new events. Remember this all of you nom cashers.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Death Tank

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                      Cashers are the reason R2 can even add new events. Remember this all of you nom cashers.
                      This is hilarious and as well not true. New events or addition of concept are passed down from the original versions and other versions.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                        Actually cashers are not the reason why R2 can add new events, R2 can request patch notes and obtain Patch Notes to be sent to them from the Original Chinese Version, these patches includes bug fixes, weekly events, new events, new gear etc.

But Cashers are not the reason why R2 can even add new events, it is more Cashers are part of the reason why R2 update their events due to it being a profitable game. But they can add new events every week if they wanted too.
                        Last edited by Apoloymi; 01-12-2015, 11:41 AM.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Actually if zero cashers then r2 would be shut down and have no events or a game. That was my point.
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

• I've been like let's say "In charge" of Nether from the start lol, and.. i came to a conclusion the drops of the Bosses are in fact permanent ~ Meaning they will always drop the same thing over and over again~ The drops are as follows:

Nether Beast Drop:
                            5 Greater mount Upgrade Tokens (Bound)
                            5 Divine Wings (Bound)
                            2 Energy Particle
                            2 Divine Blood (Bound)

Nether Lord:
                            4 Chi Essence (Bound)
                            3 Morph Crystal
                            3 Energy Crystal
                            3 Divine Blood (Bound)
                            1 Spirit of Ares

Nether King:
                            1 Dragon Crystal
                            3 Strange Energy
                            3 Black Dragon Coin
                            5 Divine Blood
                            1 Spirit of Ares

These are all the drops and DO NOT CHANGE.
                            I'd also like.. If a Moderator or GM sees this, I'd like to ask the same thing Kitty said previously. Instead of the drops being red even if you killed it; could it be normal? Like.. You kill it, so you should be the only one to claim it. (Unless you get killed by someone else and steals your drops ~ don't mind that xD).
                            That's all and thank you
                            Server: (S73)Green Plains
                            IGN: (S73)Aura
                            Level: 180 eido
                            Class: Rogue
                            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                            Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

• R2 damn you guys.... did u even try BM going in TT and SENG.... sometimes they dont got bonus stats inside...... and cant do same
                              TT farm treasure..... put this and paste it in your mind....... didnt event fix this all about month..... and you guys didnt even give another BM COMPENSATION what a hell...... bunch of money getter..

make me dissapointed.... damn
                              Last edited by Reverie; 01-13-2015, 11:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhollow View Post
                                R2 damn you guys.... did u even try BM going in TT and SENG.... sometimes they dont got bonus stats inside...... and cant do same
                                TT farm treasure..... put this and paste it in your mind....... didnt event fix this all about month..... and you guys didnt even give another BM COMPENSATION what a hell...... bunch of money getter..

make me dissapointed.... damn
                                fixing new stuff esp a all new class takes time ...let them take their time and fix it fully so that no skills r bugged like that of priests and maybe they ll giv us a better compensation again
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X