Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 01/14 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wings exchange is a great but the event master menu is to long and cuts of at the bottom of the screen so i cant see the lower option. can you split it so it has a next page option.

As for moving the icons to the top right i think you have just moved the problem to block another part of the screen. You should merge icons like adding guild boss to guild menu, beast soul on pet menu or just have a way to hide the icons.

The suggestion by Gabote http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Systems-ICON! to merge all the icons into one and keep it to only the bottom row seems like the best idea.
    Last edited by Salamander1234; 01-15-2015, 05:56 AM.
    Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
      Ty for the Exchange the Only issues I have with the EW exchange to DF is that its 25 EW to 1 DF can this be changed to 25 EW for 5 DF at least make it a little more fair. Its not like its HW to EW that is different HW we get everywhere and EW well still not easily to get and DF even harder.
      Keep in mind that because of the new exchange system, EW aren't as hard to come by anymore

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
        Keep in mind that because of the new exchange system, EW aren't as hard to come by anymore
        Well i tried :P ty anyways
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Not impressed with the new location of some of the icons.

Now we got icons getting in the way at the top of the screen as well as the bottom of the screen.
          Last edited by LordBhaal; 01-15-2015, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Even then we still cannot use the emojies
            ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
            SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Samurai Spirit (PET) Skills Please!..

Comment

As much as I like that you are trying to fix the icons issue, I honestly think the location of everything except magic tower is actually worse. It just feels like the icons in the top are just as in the way, only they stand out more to me now. Magic Tower is only an improvement because where it was before made it hard to change to world chat, easy access to that is really the only improvement here, and it doesn't even look nice anymore.

I would suggest just giving us the option to hide icons the same way we can show/hide skill bars instead. That would mean the placement wouldn't matter so much, since we could just hide them when we aren't actively using them.

Comment

still no frag skill for beastmaster?

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                    As much as I like that you are trying to fix the icons issue, I honestly think the location of everything except magic tower is actually worse. It just feels like the icons in the top are just as in the way, only they stand out more to me now. Magic Tower is only an improvement because where it was before made it hard to change to world chat, easy access to that is really the only improvement here, and it doesn't even look nice anymore.

I would suggest just giving us the option to hide icons the same way we can show/hide skill bars instead. That would mean the placement wouldn't matter so much, since we could just hide them when we aren't actively using them.
                    I agree with you on the whole hide icon thing but the problem for them is where exactly are they going to put it? Like.. the can't put it on the right of the screen because then it'll block the quest menu and system. The can't put it on the left of the screen because itll block the world chat..
                    I personally actually think the top right of the screen is a good idea.. and it's also trigured my intrest on seeing if we could get another another set of 5 icons under the current set of 5 such as Fruit, Monsterbook, Refine, Chi and Rune.
                    If you're still confused look at it as:
                    Vidalian Legends, Tenets, Heraldry, Beast soul, Magic Tower <-- Current list on top
                    Refine, Chi, Fruits, Rune, Monster handbook <-- (possible list at the bottom) Vidallian Legends and Monster Handbook could possibly
                    be the main icons there (could be changed)
                    It can hide the rest of the icons. (If you really don't get it, feel free to ask)
                    It'll hide the VL,Tenets,Heraldry, Beast --> Magic Tower
                    Refine, Chi, Fruits, Rune --> Monster handbook

Holy Favor could actually move on the top of Friends icon to save space.

That's my idea on it, and hopefully it could be taken to account, anything wrong about it, feel free to speak out
                    Server: (S73)Green Plains
                    IGN: (S73)Aura
                    Level: 180 eido
                    Class: Rogue
                    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

So the dragon sword for the beastmaster from vidilian packs is still for priest or BM?

Alright thank you its fixed
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-15-2015, 07:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                      ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                      SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

pic of the final form with skills pls
                        sad poison no longer deals damage it was nice when it was xD
                        Last edited by diablu; 01-15-2015, 09:19 AM. Reason: ps: person who gave me a bad rep for this post read it fully lmao
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by towny View Post
                          still no frag skill for beastmaster?
                          Please review the following statement made by GM Rob:
                          Note: We're still trying to persuade the developers to "fix" the issue where Beastmasters don't have a Scion skill.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by diablu View Post
                          pic of the final form with skills pls
                          The Shogun Spirit is the final form, of which was originally posted:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]123176[/ATTACH]
                          Last edited by Reverie; 01-15-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

i meant the skills and max mat of final form reverie (in a pic)
                            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

The ratio it's a bit too high! 25:1 it's not an even trade! At least make it 10:1
                              Last edited by pappody; 01-15-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                                wouldn't mind this as a scion skill [Summon Scroll]/ [Beast Call]

-basically altered so can grant party members a beast until it dies
                                very nice !
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X