Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverie
    replied
    We unfortunately have no way of spotting who may have abused said bug. If any of you have any leads of questionable activity and/or proof of ToS violation, do report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. With the information provided, the team will investigate the reported player, and proceed as necessary.

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    It's a good question, what happens to the users who obviously abused the bug? Are the Terms and Conditions just for decoration purposes? Or is the new aim of the game to abuse bugs fastest before they are fixed?

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    at my server some got their packs from lvl 60-80 but not higher.. and others coulnd't get a single llvler pack... pls fix it.. some people would enjoy the pow for their lvl so they can get a bit to catch up on some higher lvl(tenets) players

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Finally some new and creative events and useful game updates! Thank you R2

Also thanks for fixing imbue bug, why does it matter if half my server got all their equip imbued, right? We will just ignore it like it never happened.

New shop mount is nice, I can see you all put a lot effort into it. Keep up with a good work!

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    there was an imbue bugg o.o, and i was wondering how some chars have imbued all their equips, i htink thats pretty unfair and something has to be done

Leave a comment:

• zulaiha
    replied
    Bring back leveler perks from 111 to 120 instead i miss tht >< the sperion gems reward things..

Leave a comment:

• dondave222
    replied
    Awesome updates

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    You claim you've fixed the imbue bug, but all i see is the people who exploited it to still have all their equips done! So the only thing you did was to make the other ones who didn't pay up to make the same progress! What's the fairness on that??? That's how R2 works and thinks of their paying customers? You should take back the imbues on those who exploited the bug or let all with all their equips imbued!

Leave a comment:

• qwer7y
    replied
    [what] happened to the Hydra mount? That one was godlike, this "dragon" on the otherhand looks absolute trash.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-05-2015, 11:26 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    yeah cant collect the leveler perks either D:

Leave a comment:

• ericman1967
    replied
    I clicked leveler perks and it said i have already did that ,and i had not. I looked through my inventory just to be sure it didnt happen real fast,But divine feathers were not in my inventory. Im not upset about this but thought you should know! Oh it was level 60 perk that was defective for my character.
    Last edited by ericman1967; 03-05-2015, 07:16 AM. Reason: More info needed in post!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    Did you all do this event before, as in a couple weeks/months ago?
    if u mean this:

Activities
    Leveler Perks
    Bounty Hunter
    Roses Are Red
    Treasure Trove
    Strikin' it Rich

.. then yes all seems very very same
    [Patch Notes] 01/29 Server Update
    Activities
    Quartermaster Token Exchange
    Leveler Perks
    Bounty Hunter
    Roses are Red
    Treasure Trove
    Strikin' It Rich
    [Patch Notes] 11/20 Server Update
    New Content
    New Class: Beastmaster
    Activities
    Leveler Perks
    Bounty Hunter
    Roses Are Red
    Treasure Trove
    Strikin' It Rich
    Promotion
    It Pays to Consume
    ..well we like this cards cards exchange anyways, but the original of it is better..

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 5/15 – 5/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, visit the Quartermaster to receive a special Card Pack. Packs contain cards that you’re free to swap with other players. Collect as many cards as you can and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mystery Pack, which when opened will reveal a special item. Mystery Packs can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystal.

Note: Players may receive ONE Card Pack per day, VIP players TWO Card Packs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86347[/ATTACH]

Mystery Pack - Contains ONE of the following:
    • Pixie Upgrade Stone x2
    • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
    • Ethereal Wings x2
    • Red Dragon Coin x3

Lucky players may get a surprise!

hmm leveler packs seems to have not reset =/
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-05-2015, 06:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kokeshi_Doll
    replied
    There. Last jan 29.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Rob
    replied
    Did you all do this event before, as in a couple weeks/months ago?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I will forward the Leveler Perks issue to the team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X