X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenzibar
    replied
    Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    If you believe some one is violating TOS please use ticket system and report it, the GMs will gladly ignore your issue from there xD

No point in complaining about events, nothing ever change lol at least BMs got some fixes this week... Hopefully the developers of this game take a look here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback and actually add something useful to the game any time soon.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL thats the best reply i heard since ages , dayum we should be ingame partners

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    wonder if they're upping corruption and void levels too? o_O
    but much to that.. they still haven't figured how to put a page 7 bag page so it seems =/

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    There has been a lot bugs fixed this week, and seeing as the Beast Master is a new class I am happy to see this being fixed as needed. The reason we keep having the same events is because they are good useful events, yes it is the same ones but it is better then having no events which happened once for a long time when players complained too much.

Trust me recycled events is better then no events at all. There was nothing more boring then logging on each week to NO events at all, nothing, zero, zip, and anyone who was playing when this happened before might agree with me.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
    i am raging too, bored of staying all night long for invaders event ,, and get dominated by PILOTED OP players in PARTY LOOT that they take everything , just because they are a good but lickers for the OP players
    If you believe some one is violating TOS please use ticket system and report it, the GMs will gladly ignore your issue from there xD

No point in complaining about events, nothing ever change lol at least BMs got some fixes this week... Hopefully the developers of this game take a look here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback and actually add something useful to the game any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    R2 did pretty good with this weeks maintnence with most of the bm bug fixes and x4 points and invaders for tokens. Yall are just being ungreatful lol. Im sure they will do a st pattys day event for april fools day.

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    Originally posted by C_Pyrite View Post
    Whats up with Crystal Saga... there's no holiday event again?
    Are you guys removing all good events to make people quit or something?
    i am raging too, bored of staying all night long for invaders event ,, and get dominated by PILOTED OP players in PARTY LOOT that they take everything , just because they are a good but lickers for the OP players

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Wow great JOB R2!!!!! (Not) what is going on with this company Recycled events are getting a lil old already, warrior keys like really why not do the Players a Favor an throw the Treasure keys!!! Since we are still getting the keys for those!!! Oh wait nvm that makes too much sense!! Oh thanks for the MT upgrade guess it is suppose to make up for the fail event once again and Invaders great!! Once again you got greedy people who will have their alts on all L's so the heck with regular players!! Was actually looking forward to Reset this week since St. patty is coming up but NOPE same old events like always!! Great Job R2!!! Hopefully St Patty event will be next week and I HOPE that the drops from it will make up for these recycled events that are getting OLD!! Why not place a lil more time and effort on the First game to ever Make R2 MONEY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    You did a great job this week with events R2. ^.^ Thanks and im being serious ty for the good events <3

Leave a comment:

• ericman1967
    replied
    Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
    Sir Rob i wish r2 can add bag space even do all my vault slot already open I'm still full inventory need to delete some stuff
    cause some item can't be put to vault we need to carry it i hope r2 will understand our situation
    this suggestion sure everyone will agree and have fun r2 can also get benefit
    thanks.......

People have complained about this issue as long as i have been playing. I don't think they want us to be able to save items so we will need to buy them when needed.
    There is obviously space on the 3rd page for more space,wouldn't take much effort on the part of R2 to finish at least the 3rd page. I will say this, if they don't start supporting this game like they care, i will move on ,and it wont be to another R2 game And i do cash.Ive seen it before,When a game looses support from the programmer's its a matter of time before they drop it.

Leave a comment:

• totolike1
    replied
    So what are you guys going to do with the gems that got stucked on our bm savage/slayer?!

Leave a comment:

• Salamander1234
    replied
    Warrior lotto icons in center of screen again.
    There was lots of complaints last time you did this yet you repeat the same event. when will you fix the icon crowding problem.

Leave a comment:

• stealthc
    replied
    ST Patrick's day event

I'm sure they are saving the saint patrick's day event for april fools.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    yay finally bms rb skill fixed !! thank you

Leave a comment:

• Salamander1234
    replied
    Very good update. finally got some bugs fixed on beastmaster and extra tower floors is nice

Disappointing that there's no St Patrick's day event though as people enjoy celebrating holidays in the game.

Leave a comment:

• R21916586
    replied
    were is clover seeds
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-12-2015, 05:28 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X