No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 03/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior lotto icons in center of screen again.
    There was lots of complaints last time you did this yet you repeat the same event. when will you fix the icon crowding problem.
    Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

So what are you guys going to do with the gems that got stucked on our bm savage/slayer?!

Comment

Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
        Sir Rob i wish r2 can add bag space even do all my vault slot already open I'm still full inventory need to delete some stuff
        cause some item can't be put to vault we need to carry it i hope r2 will understand our situation
        this suggestion sure everyone will agree and have fun r2 can also get benefit
        thanks.......

People have complained about this issue as long as i have been playing. I don't think they want us to be able to save items so we will need to buy them when needed.
        There is obviously space on the 3rd page for more space,wouldn't take much effort on the part of R2 to finish at least the 3rd page. I will say this, if they don't start supporting this game like they care, i will move on ,and it wont be to another R2 game And i do cash.Ive seen it before,When a game looses support from the programmer's its a matter of time before they drop it.

Comment

You did a great job this week with events R2. ^.^ Thanks and im being serious ty for the good events <3
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Wow great JOB R2!!!!! (Not) what is going on with this company Recycled events are getting a lil old already, warrior keys like really why not do the Players a Favor an throw the Treasure keys!!! Since we are still getting the keys for those!!! Oh wait nvm that makes too much sense!! Oh thanks for the MT upgrade guess it is suppose to make up for the fail event once again and Invaders great!! Once again you got greedy people who will have their alts on all L's so the heck with regular players!! Was actually looking forward to Reset this week since St. patty is coming up but NOPE same old events like always!! Great Job R2!!! Hopefully St Patty event will be next week and I HOPE that the drops from it will make up for these recycled events that are getting OLD!! Why not place a lil more time and effort on the First game to ever Make R2 MONEY!!!!!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by C_Pyrite View Post
              Whats up with Crystal Saga... there's no holiday event again?
              Are you guys removing all good events to make people quit or something?
              i am raging too, bored of staying all night long for invaders event ,, and get dominated by PILOTED OP players in PARTY LOOT that they take everything , just because they are a good but lickers for the OP players

Comment

R2 did pretty good with this weeks maintnence with most of the bm bug fixes and x4 points and invaders for tokens. Yall are just being ungreatful lol. Im sure they will do a st pattys day event for april fools day.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                  i am raging too, bored of staying all night long for invaders event ,, and get dominated by PILOTED OP players in PARTY LOOT that they take everything , just because they are a good but lickers for the OP players
                  If you believe some one is violating TOS please use ticket system and report it, the GMs will gladly ignore your issue from there xD

No point in complaining about events, nothing ever change lol at least BMs got some fixes this week... Hopefully the developers of this game take a look here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback and actually add something useful to the game any time soon.

Comment

There has been a lot bugs fixed this week, and seeing as the Beast Master is a new class I am happy to see this being fixed as needed. The reason we keep having the same events is because they are good useful events, yes it is the same ones but it is better then having no events which happened once for a long time when players complained too much.

Trust me recycled events is better then no events at all. There was nothing more boring then logging on each week to NO events at all, nothing, zero, zip, and anyone who was playing when this happened before might agree with me.
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

wonder if they're upping corruption and void levels too? o_O
                      but much to that.. they still haven't figured how to put a page 7 bag page so it seems =/
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                        If you believe some one is violating TOS please use ticket system and report it, the GMs will gladly ignore your issue from there xD

No point in complaining about events, nothing ever change lol at least BMs got some fixes this week... Hopefully the developers of this game take a look here http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback and actually add something useful to the game any time soon.
                        LOOOOOOOOOOOL thats the best reply i heard since ages , dayum we should be ingame partners

Comment

Bug fixes are good. However, i am still hoping they will do saint patrick's next week since it is close to that weekend?
                          Last edited by KidSess; 03-12-2015, 12:42 PM.
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

what will you do to the BM's that ahd gems on those rings that had the bug? cause i ahd immaculate and iw ant my gems back! your mistake not mine!
                            Server: (S73)Green Plains
                            IGN: (S73)Lisana
                            Level: 143 eido
                            Class: BeastMaster
                            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
                            Spouse: ❤ (S73)Aura ❤
                            Pet: Gen 2 Rexy
                            Mount: Killin

Each of us has a vision of good and of evil.
                            We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is good...
                            Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow
                            the good and fight evil as he conceives them.
                            That would be enough to make the world a better place.
                            Pope Francis

Comment

Are you literally being serious? Where are the BMs pink diamonds if you're going to stock the slayers ring being socketed? People actually play the damn game and work hard for their gems, My wife's gems have been deleted and we want those 4 gems back! What is going to be done about this?
                              Server: (S73)Green Plains
                              IGN: (S73)Aura
                              Level: 180 eido
                              Class: Rogue
                              Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                              Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                                Are you literally being serious? Where are the BMs pink diamonds if you're going to stock the slayers ring being socketed? People actually play the damn game and work hard for their gems, My wife's gems have been deleted and we want those 4 gems back! What is going to be done about this?
                                I would suggest making a ticket about this issue, but seeing as the Slayers rings and necklaces were not suppose to be stocked anyway and Gems are a farmable item, I'm guessing not much will happen.
                                APOLOYMI
                                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                                X