No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 03/19 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People gonna complain no matter what , they did good things lately like corruption and nether
    The invaders event just ended and was great ,i u don't like the events u can have more rest or enjoy something else which is really good ,you don't have to spend your life playing a game

Comment

i remember three years ago on s52 theres massively events for chrismas.... but after they get richer its getting lame... no more big event.

Comment

Its actually not good lately no holiday events.. what fix nether.. its still casher dominant event, can u even stood against someone with 10+milhp 1mil+ atk/def. they'll eat u alive...
        no events it just like saying to all.. go quit we're really are shutting down. they didnt even up a recycled New year event & St. Patrick.. who knows what will happened on April Fools and Easter events =/ sigh. might as well stop cashing.. its closing anyways.
        If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

what about new mount stats?

Comment

So your Christmas events was a "if you want to take part you have to cash" (I am a casher, but refused to cash on this event as it was bugged for the none cashers, and the price of the items was stupid),as the free way of doing so got bugged, the X-Mas tree disappeared on some servers, was completed within 1 hour of the server going up, or for the ones that did give holy NO ONE got this stocking at all that it was suppose give. Then there was no NO New Years events at all, and now there was no St. Patrick's day events, I'm not being funny Dev but what are you doing?

If it playing catch up after having so much time off during Chinese News Years (which there was no event for either) then that is really your own fault really, I do not see why us the players have too loose out on perfectly good events.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              So your Christmas events was a "if you want to take part you have to cash" (I am a casher, but refused to cash on this event as it was bugged for the none cashers, and the price of the items was stupid),as the free way of doing so got bugged, the X-Mas tree disappeared on some servers, was completed within 1 hour of the server going up, or for the ones that did give holy NO ONE got this stocking at all that it was suppose give. Then there was no NO New Years events at all, and now there was no St. Patrick's day events, I'm not being funny Dev but what are you doing?

If it playing catch up after having so much time off during Chinese News Years (which there was no event for either) then that is really your own fault really, I do not see why us the players have too loose out on perfectly good events.
              Lol R2 always having time off, they never do anything :P
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Wow R2 GREAT Job ONCE again!!! Is this game going to close because it sure looks like it!!! ARE you GUYS that LAZY that you cannot PLACE a SIMPLE Event Except the same [thing] over and over again!!! 2015 Starting out with A BANG from R2 for CS, Tell me something How does it FEEL to [what] on the First game to Make R2 Famous lol Or did the company forget that!! IF it wasn't for THIS game R2 Will be Nothing!!!! So this is how ya treat CS ya cannot even accommodate ya players!! Here let me give ya some Basic Business Lesson!! IF a company Just keeps taking and taking and taking and Not give anything in return EVENTUALLY their CASHIER's WILL Stop Giving!! means No Money for the company and TRUST me it becomes a Trickle Effect!! It will spread to other games that the company brings OUT!! I'm sure that as a company you guys can care less what we have to say forum!! Because all ya can think abt is the how much money will ya make this week or this month!! Thanks R2 for NOTHING!! Great Freaking JOB!!!! Great way to treat the Faith Full players in CS!!!!!! Take a BOW R2 ya did an awesome Job of Screwing ya players OVER!!!!!
                Last edited by Reverie; 03-19-2015, 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed censors.
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

if u really want to close it down please say so i am working hard on my BM good to know a bad news in advance than at the last moment >.>
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

seriously.. i wont cash if this really gonna close.. but r2 might just say.. 'like we care.. we have more games that we created'...
                    Last edited by Reverie; 03-19-2015, 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

GM please merge all the servers

Comment

New pet details please!! Stats? Morphs? Skills?

Comment

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post
                          New pet details please!! Stats? Morphs? Skills?
                          The Egyptian Banshee does not have a secondary morph. Its stats are as follows:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBug68 View Post
                            You people really dont care about your players...

Present us with crappy events.. made people lose gems cause of your mistake in the beastmaster's ring....

You dont respect your players... skipped an event that is celabrated every yeat st.patrick...

Kepp either making new games... or new servers not fixing the old ones that are laggy and bugged...

you really only care about the money in your pocket
                            ....these and many more reasons are why I don't play this game anymore....I only login once a day to chat with old gamer friends :P

Comment

Originally posted by SGO333 View Post
                              what about new mount stats?
                              Mount stats look like so:

Comment

Reverie, You could actually read what people are saying, cause these are pretty much old players and like you tell everyone - You play the game too right?
                                You're not even going to reassure the players saying "I'm going to talk to the DEVs about it, See what they say. Fingers crossed things get better"
                                You actually ignoring what everyone is saying? Cause that's how it looks and i'm pretty sure others are thinking the same.

Let's face it, Everyones worried about the game ending because WE spent so much time, money and work into this game.
                                Actually listen to us because sure this game is yours but we are actually the ones that make the game.
                                WE are as important as you are. Without you The DEVS/GMs - We wouldn't have a game.
                                But damn Without us you won't have a game that you can benefit from!

Fix up and actually consider what your players want and instead of making dumb high priced pets and mounts, put more thought in your events.
                                Thanks.
                                Server: (S73)Green Plains
                                IGN: (S73)Aura
                                Level: 180 eido
                                Class: Rogue
                                Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                                Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Working...
                                X