Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Activity] Ladder Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 11/8 - 11/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

    Description: The Crystal Ladder is climbing higher than ever. Be the first to test your might! Head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive five special quests just for the new Crystal Ladder levels. Upon completing each quest, you will receive a Ladder Gift Pack. Players must be at least level 20 to accept these quests. Each of the five Ladder quests may only be completed once per day.

    Ladder Gift Pack – Open this pack and you will receive all the following items:
    • Soul Print x5
    • Red Dragon Coin x3
    • Soul Shard x2
    • Purified Crystal x5
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    • Lesser Mount Food Pack x3
    • Gold Honor Badge x1
    Why theres a 2nd entrance and we dont know? =)

    Comment


    • #62
      ALL!!! My favorite word *-* However...rewards may only be claimed with lvl 70+ ladder?! Thats really......not so great. Should have made rewards for 30-60 too....just make those packs not give all the rewards...but instead 2-4 of them for a event being available for everyone.
      Last edited by shinigami_kun; 11-08-2012, 06:39 PM.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

      Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

      Comment


      • #63
        This event needs to be reworked, to include all Ladder levels, so that all players capable of going into Ladder may participate. As it is now, it neglects the largest population of the game as a whole. On my server for example, which is 3 servers merged, there is not one person who has ever passed level 62. This includes the level 100 Eidolon heavy cashers. What this event here says is, if you have not spent multiple thousands of dollars on cash shop items, you mean nothing to us this week.
        What ever happened to, this game?







        Janudin Blackhand
        Djarudiin Vornomiir Along with any and all variations of these three names.
        Gravely Mistaken

        Comment


        • #64
          this is **** event lvl 71+ ladder for this event sorry R2 FAIL
          Ign- (S2)xena6
          server-himeng valley
          class-Priest holy hybrid
          level- Eidolon 149
          guild-Noypi
          honor rank-Emperor

          Comment


          • #65
            im 100% sure the next week will add low lvl too so another week with nothing new...PUT THE 120lvl,NEW FRAG AND NEW DUNGEONS...

            Comment


            • #66
              Yes its a tuff event but instead of complaining why not take this opportunity to post some tips and tricks for ladder. Maybe come up with a few ideas that might work. Ladder isn't always about high level and being op. It takes trial and error and practice. R2 isn't required to have a new set of events every week (as far as I know) so even if you only manage to get some free mc's it's better than nothing at all.

              Comment


              • #67
                If you want to be OP fast. Get some cash and spend it. That is the purpose. Everything in this game was made for every one. Some might get it faster than others in some way... ($$)

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Djarudiin View Post
                  This event needs to be reworked, to include all Ladder levels, so that all players capable of going into Ladder may participate. As it is now, it neglects the largest population of the game as a whole. On my server for example, which is 3 servers merged, there is not one person who has ever passed level 62. This includes the level 100 Eidolon heavy cashers. What this event here says is, if you have not spent multiple thousands of dollars on cash shop items, you mean nothing to us this week.
                  Dont need to spend that much. Level 100 eidolon with goddess selfbuff (around 60$ if u dont cash loyality) can do pretty well in ladder.
                  We have 4 people in our ladder group, 2 of them scion, 2 of them lvl 100 eidolon, all first soul aura and only 2 with goddess selfbuff.
                  We reach floor 70 in ladder. But we die there.

                  But yea, 66 and 70 req. some cashing apparently.

                  Originally posted by DocHolli View Post
                  Yes its a tuff event but instead of complaining why not take this opportunity to post some tips and tricks for ladder. Maybe come up with a few ideas that might work. Ladder isn't always about high level and being op. It takes trial and error and practice. R2 isn't required to have a new set of events every week (as far as I know) so even if you only manage to get some free mc's it's better than nothing at all.
                  Strategy for ladder floor 66 would be: Cash up. (used to be kd buff)
                  For floor 70? Cash up.
                  Last edited by sebastian1988; 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players
                    (S31)CardinalSin

                    (S30)AngelHearts

                    Eidolon 3x

                    Archduke


                    "Spend time, not money, on your children"
                    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                      If you want to be OP fast. Get some cash and spend it. That is the purpose. Everything in this game was made for every one. Some might get it faster than others in some way... ($$)
                      lol if u want to cash go play saga of heroes, casher paradise
                      OP equipment set a lvl 1,

                      they giveaway permanent gryp for 180 topup n more.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
                        event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players
                        i'm sure S4,S5,S7 are able to >.>
                        but either way it is realy uncaring for most servers
                        Like anyone truly cares

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          R2 after reaching 74 we didnt receive our soulshards and exp when collecting ladder reward.
                          I assume this is a bug my my group will get their rewards when we file a ticket?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            not nice event..

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
                              event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players
                              As said previously, only TEN players between those three servers have even made it past level 66.
                              â™”
                              Vampire Prince
                              • Server: Aurora Point
                              • Character: Alexmancerx
                              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                              • Level: Eidolon 120
                              • Rank: Emperor
                              • Guild: TheWanted
                              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)



                              Comment


                              • #75
                                This makes me so sad... Me want SP too #29
                                • Character: (S23)Azreal
                                • Server: (S23)Angel Island
                                • Class: Blood Priest
                                • Married to: (S23)ZoSo
                                • Rank: Emperor
                                • Level: 120 Eidolon
                                • Guild: Edan
                                • Mount: Hellwing
                                • Pets: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka, Super Demon, Super Angel, Megasaurus, Gobbler~lol~

                                Check out my guide ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X