No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a rip off event for a rip off game.

Comment

how did the admin approved this kind of event its one server event only!!1

Comment

.-. Thanks for the event.
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

The Not the boss of me quest is gone T_T

Comment

Terrible event, and you were supposed to add the reaper to the pet extravaganza , have u ever thought of how many people cant reach ladder level 75, seems you only think of the veteran players when making these events , this is wat pisses me off about this game is you make some stupid events
            IGN:jesuscrist
            Server: Auora Point
            Level:70+
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Genesis
            Mount:Gryphon
            Wings:Angel lords <3
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
            PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Need help with 66

Comment

Okay R2,if I didn't have many lvl 2 ladder gems,id be raging hell...since I had 113 of them ill just say,WHY do you make those kind of events,if im not even sure if S1 can pass level 70,***?So an event that nobody can complete,so cool D: Make some other event with an emergency maintenance please,this is bullshet =.=
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

No offence to the GM but in our server only 2 ladder party's could only reach lvl 70 ladder atm. Well for me the highest I could reach is lvl 60 ladder. Haha this event is really meant for really OP players lol so mayb out of whole 7 servers from my merged only 10 people could exchange that daily lol.

Comment

not goin to complain abt the event,

more on the update, really like to see the next Frag weapon.

after 1 more mth wait, only 5 more ladder lvl added cmon.

Comment

"Fixed a description error with the Little Reaper Pet."

Now I'd like to know what was changed on it? Its type is still Offensive (Magical), Default attack is still Physical Attack and it learns Magic & Physical attacks, **** the logic? (No, I didn't see anything different on the description of it either)
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

great more ** casher and veteran lvl events dafuq is wrong with y'all? make some more mortal/lower lvl/ non casher events!!!

Comment

To R2: next time you have a ladder event for high levels, also include the regular ladder quests so us weaker players can benefit too ^^

Other than that, I look forward to next week's events
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

This event is useless for Me..so i neeed to wait for next event =.=

i just hope the next even will be fair for all players not only for high lvls or cashers
                            ♫♪✌ Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW,,FALL in order to GROW,,LOSE in order to GAIN.....Because life greatest lessons are learned through PAIN ♫♪✌

❄DREAMS ARE FOREVER❄

Name: (s40)asahina
                            Guild: (s45)CandyShop
                            Plane:Scion lvl 80+
                            Server:Rinulka Peninsula

Comment

only for high lvl sucks event

Comment

If you guys think you can do a better job maybe why not applying to work for R2? (I do not even know how). Maybe they are preparing them selves for a big event... [I am just predicting]. I am surpprised for the lack of events but you must understand that sometimes the creativity lacks. Instead of raging on a thread for nothing do something and add your suggestion for a new event. If you can not then just wait for new better events next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X