Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATE AGAIN] Weekly Maintenance on 4/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UPDATE AGAIN] Weekly Maintenance on 4/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, April 9th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please note that due to a server issue, these servers have been going offline earlier than scheduled: S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, & S54.

Also, these servers will be down for approximately 6 hours to fix the server issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!

UPDATE AGAIN: The maintenance has been over! All servers have been alive.

Please don't remove Torts from the Item Shop yet.

Comment

When will be the next release of a new server. I missed the latest server release because by the time I released we had a new server it was already 3 weeks old. I have been budgeting and patiently waiting for a new server. Would be nice if we had a reasonable heads up , possibly automatic emails to notify us 48 hours before the new servers are released.

Comment

Originally posted by TamikaZensho View Post
        When will be the next release of a new server. I missed the latest server release because by the time I released we had a new server it was already 3 weeks old. I have been budgeting and patiently waiting for a new server. Would be nice if we had a reasonable heads up , possibly automatic emails to notify us 48 hours before the new servers are released.
        I'm glad you managed to figure your way to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-4-10-9-AM-EDT

Comment

>, .< Well lets hope for good events...And you closed last weeks update thread...on the 1st or 2nd day...Oh well musta been a good reason >, .>
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
            >, .< Well lets hope for good events...And you closed last weeks update thread...on the 1st or 2nd day...Oh well musta been a good reason >, .>
            I noticed that just today. As there weren't any notes as to why it was closed, I re-opened it for the time being.

Comment

hmmm im excited^^
              im Enchanted to meet you^^

Comment

wonder what we will get in patch notes this week

Comment

what is new event ? pls reply

Comment

after the maintenance there well be another server... woahhhh thats terrible...

merge first please.... other servers have few players now because of the new servers... make merge first please
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2015, 08:07 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

yes merge 1st please sir

Comment

All my characters that were online on S12 before the server issues are gone!!!

Comment

so what did u fix in the extra maintenance you had on s12-54 server if all the guilds are disolved?

Comment

Well, the servers are working again, and there is even more space on the storage due to missing characters and guilds, that should count as a fix, or ma I wrong???
                            But now seriously: R2: could you please at least post some statement that you know about the issue and that you are working on it?
                            or does everyone who has issues has to file a separate ticket for every character he is missing?

Comment

Character lost from servers S12,S14,S18,S21,S22,S23,S27,Ent-S1,S33,S36,S40,S42,S45,S50,S54,zq_S1.

Comment

Working...
                              X