[Patch Notes] 5/7 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SRCF5 View Post
    Out of curiosity how do you always get those new system maxed so fast? After release?

And is it me or dose the lvl 15 holy auro dose not mix with the soul one becase is bigged they finaly look like their separeted?
    Moderators are able to test features on a test server. Testing done there is not reflected on our actual toons.

As for the Holy Favor aura, there are three sizes -- the smallest ring of aura is acquired at level 5 Holy Favor, then increases in size at level 10, and is substantially larger (as shown in the attached image) at level 15.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-10-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Moderators are able to test features on a test server. Testing done there is not reflected on our actual toons.

As for the Holy Favor aura, there are three sizes -- the smallest ring of aura is acquired at level 5 Holy Favor, then increases in size at level 10, and is substantially larger (as shown in the attached image) at level 15.
      Oh i see, thank you for the response

Would it be possible for you guys to test the new pixies and give us some details then like how many pucs and ss per click and stats? Since i noticed you guys gave alot of info wen new stuff comes out but none on new pixies...

Thankies alot for the time and info

Comment

make a new event most interesting GM
        pls

Comment

Working...
        X