No announcement yet.

Multiple CS Server Merges Scheduled for Wednesday, November 14th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when theres server merge prices go up way up last merge we had everything was 2 to 3 x more than it was on our server and in world chat they are already talking about raising the prices and some already has. yesterday pc was 1.5 today its 3

Comment

psychodelica,nebulan ridge,erie marsh my 3 server O.O
      "Learn from the past, plan for the future by focusing on today."

Comment

[QUOTE=esmoke;281775]is it time to go back to s53? been out for almost 2 weeks and now it is merging on old server? Really. I'm currently enjoying my xtal crash at s58.

Half Excited and Half confused about the merging.

Daddy Rohbean and Mommy LittleSisa will love the merge. HAHA.

weeeeew i'm not ur daddy, lol
        Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
        Char - Rohbean
        Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
        Level - Eido 120++
        Rank - Squire XD
        Guild - VATICAN XVI
        Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
        Mount - Gryphon
        Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
        Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

Dafuc s55 was already populated

Comment

Originally posted by cleotobias143666
            yeppppp unfair we dont have Eilodon only top1 to 20 is Scion and then some are still mortal
            deja vu......

Comment

This merge is horrid in terms of lag. So i was saying on world chat, my machine is fine to play games that require massive resources but since last night i can t rlly play CS? Note i'm not complaining that our already merged servers (37, 41, 49) were merged with way older servers which throws off our efforts and market BUT about the lag. The ping spikes towards 1k now, i can hardly move outside starglade...

Now I get what's happening but u might wanna rethink ur sales strategies guys.

1. r2g hoping that people will keep rerolling on newer servers so they keep merging older servers and opening new ones. Basic psychology, maybe u'd get few to make that move but the majority will stick to their old servers. Someone that cashed like 3k $ on a server that s being merged (and laggy) will rather quit than start over. Maybe as a novelty but i doubt they'd cash that big again on a new server. CS is addictive in the way of social interaction more than gameplay u know. U get attached / used to the ppl u play with , ur guild , ur friends. Very few ppl moved from our server when it got merged and the move was due to wanting to try pvp servers.Few quit. The majority stayed. So r2 might wanna rethink this strategy. It's a limit of how much u can lag b4 getting sick of it. For me sengolia was already laggy enough, i'm afraid to try today.

2. When u merge u should consider that way more ppl will compete for the same things. World bosses spawn times must be reduced. We've already had issues with rb quest bosses like IQ, amarog etc. Dungeons like trove or sengolia NEED to have more channels, trove simply doesn t have room for so many ppl, even if u kill each other like mad. U want us to be competitive i guess but not log off the second we get in sengolia.

All in all things are done now, i don't imagine u'd undo them but at least increase the bandwidth and tend to the things i pointed out cause as it is it's totally unplayable.
              My suggestions are an abstract of the convos that were going on on wc after merge so it's not a personal opinion.

Comment

kinda dissapointed that only one server is getting merged in with eyrie marsh and the others hope there more to come or free us and let newbies join not talking about alts either

Comment

Originally posted by Kayshah View Post
                  This merge is horrid in terms of lag. So i was saying on world chat, my machine is fine to play games that require massive resources but since last night i can t rlly play CS? Note i'm not complaining that our already merged servers (37, 41, 49) were merged with way older servers which throws off our efforts and market BUT about the lag. The ping spikes towards 1k now, i can hardly move outside starglade...

Now I get what's happening but u might wanna rethink ur sales strategies guys.

1. r2g hoping that people will keep rerolling on newer servers so they keep merging older servers and opening new ones. Basic psychology, maybe u'd get few to make that move but the majority will stick to their old servers. Someone that cashed like 3k $ on a server that s being merged (and laggy) will rather quit than start over. Maybe as a novelty but i doubt they'd cash that big again on a new server. CS is addictive in the way of social interaction more than gameplay u know. U get attached / used to the ppl u play with , ur guild , ur friends. Very few ppl moved from our server when it got merged and the move was due to wanting to try pvp servers.Few quit. The majority stayed. So r2 might wanna rethink this strategy. It's a limit of how much u can lag b4 getting sick of it. For me sengolia was already laggy enough, i'm afraid to try today.

2. When u merge u should consider that way more ppl will compete for the same things. World bosses spawn times must be reduced. We've already had issues with rb quest bosses like IQ, amarog etc. Dungeons like trove or sengolia NEED to have more channels, trove simply doesn t have room for so many ppl, even if u kill each other like mad. U want us to be competitive i guess but not log off the second we get in sengolia.

All in all things are done now, i don't imagine u'd undo them but at least increase the bandwidth and tend to the things i pointed out cause as it is it's totally unplayable.
                  My suggestions are an abstract of the convos that were going on on wc after merge so it's not a personal opinion.
                  totally agree with you hun +1

Comment

Now i can't enter sengolia cause "player limit reached", it's most fun i have in CS, we really need more channels for it:/

Comment

i hope that (S47)Sullen Dunes would merged again, cause can't be with S34, S38, S43, S51, and S46 anymore, i hate some of them.. >.<

IGN: (S47)okkiN

Class: Priest(Hybrid)

Server: (S47) Sullen Dunes
                      Last edited by dizonnikko03; 11-13-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffjeff09 View Post
                        wahahaha heavenly isle U are the best r2!!!!!!
                        steel you deleted char?

Comment

but ye thank god that you are finally merging s52 mariah is getting annoying

Comment

>.> I can't afford to live on my server anymore......
                            "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                            Name: Kasumi`
                            ~Hunter~
                            Guild: Defiance
                            Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                            "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

what about the merge mates of eternal sanctum?? hope we know it asap..

Comment

have to agree. it will be nice to have some new toons to play with but eilodons. most of our server is mortal with a small amount of scion. dang that is harsh

ign: Bloodstone
                                lvl: scion lvl 57
                                class: mage(hybrid)fire/ice
                                server: exelow hollows

Comment

Working...
                                X