[Patch Notes] 05/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stavbar View Post
    That's why I said I am sorry if that's not the case...

The screenshot I posted with 4 ppl in one spot states otherwise (at that spot with 3 screen AFK you take all the mobs but 2 on the left I believe).

I was not here when any of those systems was implemented and didn't care to read up on how the problem was handled. I didn't know you could AFK in seng / lg, only knew about corr for keys. I am merely trying to solve the problem at hand.
    the afking in other events has been reported, and still players can do it
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
      the afk protection shouldn't be working, have tried it and died from people- but I understand on the tougher people that'd it be hard to kill/afk gives a big advantage over skill spam and or potential for protection to work randomly for some unknown reason. However will help talk to the teams about the afk being used in there/have been discussing it with them. depending on which team get it will also force to a awkward position on map- will have to constantly click where want to go etc. so if running around killing a bunch they are probably actively there. haven't gotten necro team yet though so not sure where that afk would take.
      some players have suggested to just simply add afk to the event. like the idea but kinda dont as well cause don't want a nice event ruined, can't make promises on changes but will help out where can
      I didn't test yet but it's probably same as for corruption, if you start afk on different spot in Starglade you will afk on different spot inside event zone, for example in corruption if you start afk around King Valcroy your afk will take you in middle of corruption map and with afk set on 3 you can cover pretty much everything.

Comment

Any reason for re adding orange lionheart xtal and LH stones to points?
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-corruption
          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
          Guild: (J1)Philippines
          Level: 150 Eidolon
          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Is it supposed to be PVP ALL day? and not just during the fruit ripening/boss times? >< because its nigh impossible for us nubs to do it at all...

Comment

All i know is that R2 really really NEEDs to fix their icons!!

If its not the annoying lottery icon your clicking on (which is almost in the middle of the screen) then its Chi, VL, Refine, Tenets, Rune or Holy Favor -_- for the love of everything FIX IT!!

reason for Fixing it

1. It makes PvP next to impossible, and being on the PvP server means you need to able to PvP (Ironically)

2. Trying to do events such as Corruption is pointless because you spend 10 minuets trying to click the NPC but keep getting Lottery popping up

3. They are constantly getting in the way of dungeon NPCs.

4. No point is partaking in Sengolia for the same reason as listed above.

5. You spend most of your gaming time, clicking on the icons when you do not want too, because they are In The Way!

so all in all, the icons not being fixed (which was a good idea to move them, but the R2 team just nerfed a perfectly simple task) is actually causing more way too many problems.
              Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-23-2015, 10:51 AM.
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                All i know is that R2 really really NEEDs to fix their icons!!

If its not the annoying lottery icon your clicking on (which is almost in the middle of the screen) then its Chi, VL, Refine, Tenets, Rune or Holy Favor -_- for the love of everything FIX IT!!

reason for Fixing it

1. It makes PvP next to impossible, and being on the PvP server means you need to able to PvP (Ironically)

2. Trying to do events such as Corruption is pointless because you spend 10 minuets trying to click the NPC but keep getting Lottery popping up

3. They are constantly getting in the way of dungeon NPCs.

4. No point is partaking in Sengolia for the same reason as listed above.

5. You spend most of your gaming time, clicking on the icons when you do not want too, because they are In The Way!

so all in all, the icons not being fixed (which was a good idea to move them, but the R2 team just nerfed a perfectly simple task) is actually causing more way too many problems.
                I agree, this has been a pain in the butt for quite some time, R2 already showed how fast they can fix something (How they fixed the afk situation) So why not help us with the icons too?
                And introduce the Blue tint on the Auguric frag for the Beast master class too while you're at it (WITH a skill)
                Server: (S73)Green Plains
                IGN: (S73)Aura
                Level: 180 eido
                Class: Rogue
                Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Agreed, worst part is icons really are a simple fix- just add in a show/hide icons button in the empty space to the left of the character button. Then they can put new icons wherever they want, we can just hide them when we aren't using them.

Comment

Next week....another Icon to go next to the VL icon...Or better yet there's still room above the chi icon...for a full cash system maybe >, .>
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                      Next week....another Icon to go next to the VL icon...Or better yet there's still room above the chi icon...for a full cash system maybe >, .>
                      Don't even joke about it D:

I've already made myself Combat, because I got tired of not being able to PvP on a PvP server
                      APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

I've already made myself Combat, because I got tired of not being able to PvP on a PvP server
                        >, .<
                        But yea they're horrible...I clicked on runes in IOB 2day ;>, .>
                        But continuing with the joke...there's still plenty of room in the center of the screen >, .>
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Just use the minimap to move and ` to target enemies. That's what you will have to do when they finally decide they are out of space for icons and make a button to bring up a window with all their new icons in it anyway, so might as well get used to it now right? That will be an extra 6 months of practice for you compared to the people who wait for the screen to be filled after all.
                          Last edited by JPwayne82444; 05-25-2015, 05:37 PM. Reason: 6 months, not 6 moths. Stupid typos.

Comment

Working...
                          X