[Patch Notes] 06/04 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
    You say Love it...I hear scream and cry...
    Anyone able to get to lvl 20 before shouldn't have much problem with new lvls, the deer on 25 hits little harder though.

Comment

yo rev does the deathknight have level one skills? and does it morph?

Comment

Could someone link the description of the death knight's infernal destruction?

And corr keys should be for bonus corr runs, the 1st 5 runs being free.

Comment

Originally posted by R262220173 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]139747[/ATTACH]
          ice prison beastmaster fragarach skill
          Is this a screenshot from this version of the game? O.o

Comment

it doesnt really matter what version if came from, Crystal Legacy, Saga of Heroes.... the others. They all get their coding from the same place. Meaning the BM staff is suppose to have its own skill, just like all the other class's do.

Comment

Originally posted by max31 View Post
              it doesnt really matter what version if came from, Crystal Legacy, Saga of Heroes.... the others. They all get their coding from the same place. Meaning the BM staff is suppose to have its own skill, just like all the other class's do.
              As they always say, just because it's in other versions doesn't mean it will be in this one too, but I agree BMs should have their weapon skill like other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by abducator View Post
                yo rev does the deathknight have level one skills? and does it morph?
                It has level 4 skills, and does not morph.

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                Is this a screenshot from this version of the game? O.o
                If you examine the screenshot for a second, you'll realize that it is not from our version of Crystal Saga. There's plenty of differences between our character displays and the one shown in the screenshot (I.E. our 'Class' to their 'Job', PATK:Strike, MATK:Spell, etcetera)
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  If you examined the screenshot for a second, you'd realize that it is not from our version of Crystal Saga. There's plenty of differences between our character displays and the one shown in the screenshot (I.E. our 'Class' to their 'Job', PATK:Strike, MATK:Spell, etcetera)
                  It meant to be rhetorical question, guess I failed :P

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    The only issue brought to our attention was for the Knights' Immortal IX and X, as reported here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Sword-IX-and-X. If other classes are noticing an inconsistency with frag stats, do post screenshots depicting so so the team can adjust them.
                    Why is it that we have to report every single bug in the game for you guys to fix them? When will this company take responsibility for mistakes and be proactive and fix them. Wouldn't it make sense to check if the other weapons have mistakes, but I guess working would be too much to ask for the lazy bunch to get of their [rear] and do something. I guess we're supposed to be happy about the monotony and lameness. Yeaaa, we got a new weapon!! To farm the same dungeons and do the same events -_-. Everybody I played with quit so I guess it's my turn. This game had so much potential, but poor management and greed has turned it into a joke. Peace out people of CS.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2015, 02:01 PM. Reason: Removed rage.

Comment

As they always say, just because it's in other versions doesn't mean it will be in this one too, but I agree BMs should have their weapon skill like other classes.
                      R2 Get all their coding from the chinese crystal saga, If the chinese version don't have it then it's a lost cause, But.. It gives no reason why r2 can't make something on their own..
                      Could ask for negotiation lolol
                      The skill looks good for them, just needs a slight change to the name of the skill and if needed; the skill itself..
                      Server: (S73)Green Plains
                      IGN: (S73)Aura
                      Level: 180 eido
                      Class: Rogue
                      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

The screenshot from another version is meant to disprove this point in the first post:
                        Developers said BM Frags aren't supposed to have skills unique to Beastmasters

Apparently the devs are trying to tell us that BMs aren't meant to have a unique skill when they already do in other versions of the game. While they are different versions yes, they all get their code from the same place, so if another version has it then all other versions could potentially get it. That is no guarantee if we will get it, or when we will get it, just that there is the possibility there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnu View Post
                          When will this company take responsibility for mistakes and be proactive and fix them.
                          Never, long as they get the cash flowing without caring about anything.
                          Red is the new Green.

Comment

Does the pet morph?

Comment

seriously how can the ss be from CS when they have said it wont be implemented -_-
                              and with slight changes it can be implemented for CS too as skill does not involve any job,spell,strike etc
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by 808squeekers View Post
                                Does the pet morph?
                                The Deathknight does not morph.

Comment

Working...
                                X