Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 06/04 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda wanna find someone to sell me a deathknight now....given it's a magical offensive pet with maxed fire lord skills o.o
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
      Kinda wanna find someone to sell me a deathknight now....given it's a magical offensive pet with maxed fire lord skills o.o
      I want it too, cashers are rare on my server now as many stopped cashing there is only like 3 left and im one of them LOL and I dont get paid till next Thursday and knowing my luck it will be gone by then *cries*

Comment

I miss 399 crystal pets lolol..
        Server: (S73)Green Plains
        IGN: (S73)Aura
        Level: 180 eido
        Class: Rogue
        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by R262220173 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]139747[/ATTACH]
          ice prison beastmaster fragarach skill
          Thanks for the screenshot. It took a while to find a Chinese version of the Frag (servers in China are no longer running it seems like), but I eventually found some Chinese servers running out of Malaysia. It won't be fixed this week, but the developers are looking into it. Sorry for the delay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chinese BM Frag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1713987

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
            (servers in China are no longer running it seems like).
            Please tell us that it will have no impact on cs in the near future.. Even if there's no new content to release, just keep running the game long as it's still worth it please.

Comment

No need to worry

It's fairly common for Chinese games to be published by various different companies. That being said, some publishers' versions perform better than others. Our version of Crystal Saga is still alive and kicking. We're implementing "new" systems, cleaning up bugs on a regular basis, and the developers are being very responsive to concerns that are brought up to them.

Comment

No need to worry

It's fairly common for Chinese games to be published by various different companies. That being said, some publishers' versions perform better than others. Our version of Crystal Saga is still alive and kicking. We're implementing "new" systems, cleaning up bugs on a regular basis, and the developers are being very responsive to concerns that are brought up to them.
                Wow thank you for the reply, hearing this is very relieving!

Comment

Thanks for the screenshot. It took a while to find a Chinese version of the Frag (servers in China are no longer running it seems like), but I eventually found some Chinese servers running out of Malaysia. It won't be fixed this week, but the developers are looking into it. Sorry for the delay.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140448[/ATTACH]
                  thank you
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                  X