Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 06/18 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    The details are a bit hazy right now, and certainly not set in stone. What sort of benefits do you (or anyone for the matter) have in mind?
    First thing that comes on mind, 1-2 extra EBS runs because it's only dungeon that don't give extra runs with vip. And leave corruption at 5 runs per day (vip or no vip), I don't really mind farming keys as long as its open all day.

Comment

The details are a bit hazy right now, and certainly not set in stone. What sort of benefits do you (or anyone for the matter) have in mind?
      Actually with a monthly VIP, i'm not so sure what kind of benefit would be 'decent' enough and at what price ? That's why I recommend to have the VIP level system based on donation. like for example, donating 100 dollars will get you VIP 4, enabling you to do 1 extra dg per day, and 1 extra corrupt per day, and so on. donating 1000 dollars will get you VIP 8 or whatever, 3 extra dg per day, 3 extra corrupt per day. Basically it's just like most chinese based web game have these days.

With this system, mall mmo or other 3rd party item seller will be having difficulty selling their stuff. Take Crystal Legacy for an example, no mallmmo bot there eventhough most of the items are tradeable, even soul shards. (This is back when Crystal legacy was still quite popular and crowded). With this VIP system, you can check whether if the person is a super casher or abusing bug or buying from somewhere or whatever...

Of course it should count all the past donations if it ever implemented.

For monthly vip, i guess the only thing that people can use is extra dg , like extra Evil Beast dungeon attempt, corruption attempt, and that's about it i guess, I would probably only pay 3-5 usd per month for that kind of feature, don't really need the crystal like the previous monthly VIP. 800 crystal can barely get you anything, unless those come with Point of Interest no matter when you recharge your VIP
      Last edited by Botolminum; 06-18-2015, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Rob i would recommended keeping it at 5 runs and maybe a lil extra bonus for VIP but main thing is to keep it at 5 and maybe have the mobs drop a few extra essence for the crystals. maybe the reaper having a small chance to drop 1 or 2
        Last edited by Antinut007; 06-18-2015, 07:55 AM. Reason: mispelled a item name

Comment

No more keys
          All day event
          3-5 Attempts per day
          Just letting you know you're going to get more [upset] players then before if you make it 3 runs for non vip, most of us are done spending money because you lack the care other dev companies give.
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-18-2015, 08:56 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.
          What are bugs?

Comment

the changed i have decided to do about corruption r great except for 1 thing. pls leave the 5 runs daily!!!!!!
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
            Class: Mage
            Plane:Eidolon
            Lv:160+
            Guild: The Spartans
            Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
            Honor: Emperor
            Tenets: maxed

Comment

loving the idea of making corruption all day cause i can only attend teh first session which i normally miss cause of school, and removing the keys removes teh hassle of trying to farm them which is also great.
              but yes please keep it at 5 runs for non vip members and maybe increase the number of runs vip can do instead of reducing the number non vips can do

Comment

That's a better idea iledra give the VIP's 8 runs a day at it and the free players the same 5.

And.............. when its x2 dungeons give the VIP's 13 runs at it. mwahahahahahahahaha
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                  That's a better idea iledra give the VIP's 8 runs a day at it and the free players the same 5.

And.............. when its x2 dungeons give the VIP's 13 runs at it. mwahahahahahahahaha
                  -Cashes vip!-
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post

>, .<

2X dung always fun...I'm up for it ;p
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I gotta say.. those VIP ideas/extra runs etc aren't such a good idea lol.. (Doubt it would even happen) Would just be too easy to upgrade things and the non cashers would be at a disadvantage, will just contribute to the unbalance between cashers and non cashers.
                      But, what would be a good idea is increasing pristine shards.. Takes instead of 20x shards for 1 pristine whatever (Forgot the name) make it 10x, or at least give us 30x shards of each kind from Lv1 - 10.
                      It's a big problem, considering by the time you get enough purple crystals to make purple banner, you have over 800 lion heart stones .

5x dungeons/No keys/Any time corruption is perfect.
                      Server: (S73)Green Plains
                      IGN: (S73)Aura
                      Level: 180 eido
                      Class: Rogue
                      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

I think keep it at 5 runs, it is not a dungeon so no need to add in extra for VIP people. Just happy to see that the keys will be taken away, and it will be all day
                        (V1)Flashnight
                        Level160
                        Class Knight
                        Guild Spartans

Comment

No more keys
                          All day event
                          3-5 Attempts per day
                          First two things are best change the last change...well sucks. Simply for the fact that it will start to widen the non-cashing to cashing players base. I'd say maybe as a suggestion keep 5 run for all players but, when it's 2x dungeon those with VIP will be able to do 3 or so extra runs that week. Be a little bit of a reward for VIP members but, not overwhelming the non-cashing players. Non-cashing usually depend on the cashing players to get items from the cash shop, cashers depends on getting (usually) a quantity of farm-able items from non-cashing players. Sort how I see the economy works in the game, give or take a few details.

But I foresee if you decrease the amount of runs for non-cashing players, you will just simply make your player base riot. I do thank you for making an attempt to change corruption, being able to claim the packs on every floor was a big plus. Now that we are looking to again change, your players will be able to weigh in on what change(s) would hurt non-cashing and throw off the balance more so then it is. I would even say make a polling or a specific thread to pool ideas since things are still hazy. I know for sure the first two (all day with no keys) will be the two that will be easily accepted the last one, well as they say your funeral.

Comment

How about... you just max my toon for me so I dont have to bother with any of it? Sounds like a good idea to me
                            Server: Himeng Valley
                            IGN: Natural
                            Class: Ranger
                            Guild: Rawr
                            #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

i would buy vip again for 8 runs per day of corrpt at any time of day
                              ign stegzy
                              guild ftw
                              pets to many

Comment

only one benifit for VIP auto run dungs ie blitz i bet most of them will be happy with that and it does not unbalance the game too
                                and an option to sell/gift vip in game would be nice too
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X