Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/10

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, September 10th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

i really hope there r some kind of anniversary events.. cmon guys 3-4h for only starting a server and copy-pasting the boring token evets..... thats gonna be lame!!!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

where do i look 2 c if s77 is merge with any other servers on this maintanance

Comment

Originally posted by S3xyGirl1 View Post
        where do i look 2 c if s77 is merge with any other servers on this maintanance
        S77 and its merged servers are considered "the rest of the servers":

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
        The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
        Last edited by Reverie; 09-09-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
          i really hope there r some kind of anniversary events.. cmon guys 3-4h for only starting a server and copy-pasting the boring token evets..... thats gonna be lame!!!!!
          I agree if we dont get any Aniverrsary Event this time either we can say good bye to the aniversary events this year, but i hope we get atleast the hallowen event if they also jump over that one 2 this is gona be a sucky year......now we just gota w8 for the maintance to finish

Also hope we get a way to get drumsticks.......put them in red dragon or something and make them tradeble

Comment

NO anniversary this year this game will close soon

Comment

This is why i stopped putting money into the game, and why so many players on our server Jan has quit.

R2 not longer cares, it is basically that simple. They don't even care enough to celebrate their own birthday
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

No anniversary event lol. Such a disappointment as always.

Comment

No surprise :P
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

R2 get your act up to date this is RIDICULOUS we aren't receiving anything that'll help us AT ALL! why isn't there an anniversary event?! PUT ONE NOW eitherwise eventually you'll stop receiving goodies from people AKA money you mods/GM's should start realising that we ARE YOUR costumers and we pay your bills! I'm expecting a decent event ASAP!

Comment

till now i had somekind of trust on r2 but they failed. really starting to think game shutting down soon

Comment

dissapointing events

Comment

why has this weeks patch notes thread been closed?
                          New wonderkinds system, yet no assistance given via eg tokens system to obtain any items. Just cash!!!! What a disappointment!

Comment

Originally posted by daffodoll View Post
                            why has this weeks patch notes thread been closed?
                            New wonderkinds system, yet no assistance given via eg tokens system to obtain any items. Just cash!!!! What a disappointment!
                            Wonderkinds been here for over 2 weeks now.....

And im guessing the thread is closed so players can not comment on their disappointment about the fact that R2 can not celebrate their own birthday
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

What a shame, no more new events. I will not be surprised if many players quit this time its business but you also need to make your players (customers) HAPPY. Basic rule. If players are happy, they will surely bring more money and even invite more people to play. Just use some common sense r2

Comment

Working...
                              X