No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mount Equip new feature is out, not included in patch notes, still failed to get one drop from a dungeon though

Comment

what did i actually w8 for lol......... another fail
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

and nothing said about the new mount equipments
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

Comment

All ima say is, ima quit, no motivotion to play anymore Click image for larger version

Name:	#05.png
Views:	1
Size:	850 Bytes
ID:	1716849
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            All ima say is, ima quit, no motivotion to play anymore [ATTACH=CONFIG]149113[/ATTACH]
            Dont worry dont worry w8 till hallowen i bet you will have a big surprize wen they wont give us any event again lol

And they dont even have the common sense to respond to us, all they do is lock topics like the Patch Notes so we will shutup and dont disturb them their basicali make us get the ideea which is (Shut the heck up and play or not, we dont give a damn theres enough players on the huge nr of servers we have to rip off) or so i think

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
              Dont worry dont worry w8 till hallowen i bet you will have a big surprize wen they wont give us any event again lol

And they dont even have the common sense to respond to us, all they do is lock topics like the Patch Notes so we will shutup and dont disturb them their basicali make us get the ideea which is (Shut the heck up and play or not, we dont give a damn theres enough players on the huge nr of servers we have to rip off) or so i think
              Honestly can not see us getting anything for Halloween at all and I agree with your comment here
              Shut the heck up and play or not, we dont give a damn theres enough players on the huge nr of servers we have to rip off
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Best event we had in ages who needs others wen we have this >.>

[Activity] Bronze Honor Badge Swap

Duration: 9/10 - 9/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                Server: All Servers
                Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the next week, head over to the Quartermaster to exchange your extra Bronze Honor Badges for Purified Crystals. Non-VIPs have six attempts and VIPs have twelve attempts.

Options
                Non-VIP: Trade Bronze Honor Badge x20 for Purified Crystal x1
                VIP: Trade Bronze Honor Badge x15 for Purified Crystal x1

Comment

Uhm wTH the closed thread for coconut are you guys serious with this you gave us a 2 week event and here we are thinking the anniversary event was coming up and ya hit us with junk Question and I do not want a Mod answering me I want a GM especially the one who closed the thread are we even going to have an anniversary event at all this year??????????? censor this is you want rev cause I know u will but I want a GM to answer my question this is getting to be a bit much crappy events all year long and we wait for the anniversary event to come around reason why I still play so is it going to happen or are ya going to throw that under the rug like ya did with the rest of the good events!!!!!
                  Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 10:49 AM. Reason: Here comes an infraction.~
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                    Uhm wTH the closed thread for coconut are you guys serious with this you gave us a 2 week event and here we are thinking the anniversary event was coming up and ya hit us with junk Question and I do not want a Mod answering me I want a GM especially the one who closed the thread are we even going to have an anniversary event at all this year??????????? censor this is you want rev cause I know u will but I want a GM to answer my question this is getting to be a bit much crappy events all year long and we wait for the anniversary event to come around reason why I still play so is it going to happen or are ya going to throw that under the rug like ya did with the rest of the good events!!!!!
                    You play for a whole year because of 1 event that happens 1 time per year?
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 10:52 AM. Reason: Edited quote.

Comment

shame r2 closed topic to ignore ppl

Comment

Originally posted by abshard View Post
                        You play for a whole year because of 1 event that happens 1 time per year?

uhm no I play all the time but I look forward to good events not crappy ones thank you!!!!!! and especially the anniversary event since they got rid of all the other good events if u must know
                        S42MxMood03
                        Guild-SoulofRuins
                        Married:S36Krayzie
                        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

If you don't want people to comment close the whole forum down or even better pass the game to another provider if you can't maintain it properly!

Comment

Close the 'patch notes' (that don't even include any patch notes, because they have no idea what changed in game) thread so people can't say what they think about no anniversary event haha might as well close the whole forum.

Anyway last patch notes for me, I'll come back in a year to see if this game is still around.

Comment

got 2 beast soul from chancellors den, but it says you can get from any 30+dungeon. Wonder if GMs even know this has been added to game.

Comment

Originally posted by wallflower View Post
                                got 2 beast soul from chancellors den, but it says you can get from any 30+dungeon. Wonder if GMs even know this has been added to game.
                                shhhhhh it's a secret! Like always!

Comment

Working...
                                X