Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    Wow once again R2 Fails hard Are you bleep kidding me no anniversary event you guys bleep this is a joke you GM's are so full of yourselves to think that people will keep cashing thru R2 if these are the fail events ya would do!!!! ya chickens to close the threads why lol ya not scared to recycle the same old events over and over again!!! so why close the thread yea it shows ya appreciations for the players in this game especially those who dedicate their time to their chars!!!! Anniversary EVENT ya FOOLS is an event to THANK the PLAYERS or I forgot Ya weren't here to UNDERSTAND this!!! Thank you R2 for a fail EVENT like always Happy Anniversary NOT!!!!!
    You cant blame the GMs as they have no power over the events that are chosen or help, just like the Mods don't. The ones that made these decisions are the Developers. The thread is closed for the same reason as Rev explained last week, the GM that is posting is not from this game and on their game they close patch notes after they have gone up, and its Rev, Blazing or Shadow that un-close them when they get on.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



    GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

    Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      You cant blame the GMs as they have no power over the events that are chosen or help, just like the Mods don't. The ones that made these decisions are the Developers. The thread is closed for the same reason as Rev explained last week, the GM that is posting is not from this game and on their game they close patch notes after they have gone up, and its Rev, Blazing or Shadow that un-close them when they get on.
      Regardless of who makes the decision about what event to throw into this fail game!!! GM are GAME MASTER'S for a reason please don't tell me they have no control of what the developers do!!! and as far as the post being closed if you read REV post last week she forward our concerns and then the thread was opened if that was the case don't you think that they would have just opened the thread!!!! and TBH I can care less who makes the final decisions I just know that whoever is making is a FAIL!!!! TY
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
        Regardless of who makes the decision about what event to throw into this fail game!!! GM are GAME MASTER'S for a reason please don't tell me they have no control of what the developers do!!! and as far as the post being closed if you read REV post last week she forward our concerns and then the thread was opened if that was the case don't you think that they would have just opened the thread!!!! and TBH I can care less who makes the final decisions I just know that whoever is making is a FAIL!!!! TY
        The GMs can talk to the Devs, and have a discussion with them about things. But that does not mean at all that any of it will happen, and if they do happen it does not mean that it happen in the way we want it too. Mods pass forum concerns on to the GMs, GMs talk to the Devs or who ever less is next in the chain.... its basically like a game of Chinese whispers, its gets passed from one person to another to another etc. But if your going to annoyed at least main it at the correct parties.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



        GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

        Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


        Comment


        • #19
          at least they gave us some different events oh wait no they didnt im guessing they havent hired a creative team or the one they got ran out of ideas and just roll us over some same events we always have they might as well make 2x runs bounty hunt blessed bath booty roses are red the secret admirer and other events we keep recycling all perm every week and give up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
            The GMs can talk to the Devs, and have a discussion with them about things. But that does not mean at all that any of it will happen, and if they do happen it does not mean that it happen in the way we want it too. Mods pass forum concerns on to the GMs, GMs talk to the Devs or who ever less is next in the chain.... its basically like a game of Chinese whispers, its gets passed from one person to another to another etc. But if your going to annoyed at least main it at the correct parties.
            Well tbh I never asked for your opinion how about that have a good day and please don't answer my post again

            Originally posted by abducator View Post
            at least they gave us some different events oh wait no they didnt im guessing they havent hired a creative team or the one they got ran out of ideas and just roll us over some same events we always have they might as well make 2x runs bounty hunt blessed bath booty roses are red the secret admirer and other events we keep recycling all perm every week and give up
            all they had to do was go into last years event for anniversary and do that one again oh but I forgot it called actually doing some work lol
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 09:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

            Comment


            • #21
              LMAO you think telling me not to reply to your post is going to prevent me from replying to you.... Oh your funny XD good one hahahahaha that was a good laugh.

              If you are not obtaining the answers you seek, or the responses you do not desire. Please feel free to use the ticket system
              Last edited by Apoloymi; 09-17-2015, 08:58 AM.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



              GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

              Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


              Comment


              • #22
                Well I was checking every weeks patch notes for the past few weeks to see if there would be an anniversary event to entice me back to the game but alas it's nothing new, we get our hopes up for something (St Patricks day anyone?) only for them to be swiftly cut down.
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                  ya chickens to close the threads why lol ya not scared to recycle the same old events over and over again!!! so why close the thread yea it shows ya appreciations for the players in this game especially those who dedicate their time to their chars!!!!
                  I have opened this week's Patch Notes. You're welcome to go complain over there since it's much nicer than a lowly maintenance thread.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 10:01 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    I have opened this week's Patch Notes. You're welcome to go complain over there since it's much nicer than a lowly maintenance thread.
                    Thank yOU lmao I will go complain there :P

                    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    LMAO you think telling me not to reply to your post is going to prevent me from replying to you.... Oh your funny XD good one hahahahaha that was a good laugh.

                    If you are not obtaining the answers you seek, or the responses you do not desire. Please feel free to use the ticket system

                    Like I said I did not ask for your opinion sorry I don't suck up to R2 like you do
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 12:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by luigihunter00
                      Like I said I did not ask for your opinion sorry I don't suck up to R2 like you do
                      Suck up to what? I know that R2 isnt looking after its customers, I know that R2 is failing to help its players LOL but at least I direct my dissatisfaction towards the correct department. Instead of blaming the GMs for something that is out of their hands.

                      Also if you do not wish to see or have other give an opinion regarding your comments, then don't post your comments LMAO be a silent complainant like 90% of players, who file tickets regarding their issues.
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



                      GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

                      Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X