Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/17

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, September 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Coco nut don't forget to close the topic!!

Comment

hey anniversary event
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

lol anniversary event. think it'll happen? I'm just glad it's going to be something else because the past two week's worth of events have gotten very stale. Watch they'll toss up invaders or something, there ya go...

Comment

is S74 going to have maintenance also?

Comment

Originally posted by Anne123abc View Post
            is S74 going to have maintenance also?
            S74 is considered a part of "the rest of the servers":
            Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
            The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Comment

can you give us a hint for new events?

Comment

Originally posted by lani0031 View Post
                can you give us a hint for new events?
                sure would be nice if they would post the event notes so that people would have something to do while the servers are down.

Comment

20min long maintenance, and recycled events again

Comment

This game is as good as dead at this point in time.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.17-09-2015 02.58.22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1717071

Not thrilling.

Comment

same old same old the anniversary event this year is the same recycled events cause you know anything new that isnt a system to cash in would be fun so your anniversary event is to look back at when we had different events weekly not same three sets of event over and over happy anniversary crystal saga think the not cashing anymore event i made myself go into since you started this boring event looping started will continue indefinite

Comment

lol, okay events for a busy working week (don't kill me people)
                          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Hmmmm server empty for some weeks now if not months and same old boring events hmmmmm R2 as usual dosent care ok i decided lets find a new game.

Comment

Wow once again R2 Fails hard Are you bleep kidding me no anniversary event you guys bleep this is a joke you GM's are so full of yourselves to think that people will keep cashing thru R2 if these are the fail events ya would do!!!! ya chickens to close the threads why lol ya not scared to recycle the same old events over and over again!!! so why close the thread yea it shows ya appreciations for the players in this game especially those who dedicate their time to their chars!!!! Anniversary EVENT ya FOOLS is an event to THANK the PLAYERS or I forgot Ya weren't here to UNDERSTAND this!!! Thank you R2 for a fail EVENT like always Happy Anniversary NOT!!!!!
                              S42MxMood03
                              Guild-SoulofRuins
                              Married:S36Krayzie
                              Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Working...
                              X