Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of them could at least reply and say

Sorry i dont feel like making a guide..

Sorry i dont have time to make a guide..

Sorry i dont know how to make a guide..

Sorry we fired the guy that used to help players with guides..

What new system? I read patch notes i didnt see any new system mentioned, i dont play this game i have now idea what your talking about..

Anything..

Comment

I'm when they work it all out for themselves one of them will make a guide.

But from what I can see Refine and Reforge are cash based, so unless you plan on spending money those 2 tabs are a no go.

Enchant is basically self explanatory get 10 Beast Soul and 10 Purified Crystals, select the one you want to u grade then click and it will go up in level, the amounted needed do not go up, it stays are 10 constant.

Inherit from what I can make sense of it is, you can change the mount amour by taking it off another mount that you have.

My Panther Amour

My Turtles Amour

In the Inherit tab I am going to move my Panther Amour to my Turtle

This is what my Turtle looks like after words. As you can see my Turtle now has the Amour my Panther had previously

And my Panther now has new Amour

Now I do not know that Wind, Water, Fire etc all mean on the Amour and I do not know what 2, 3 or 4 of the same kind mean either D:

But I hope that helped a little. Sorry I could not give more details then that
      Last edited by Apoloymi; 09-23-2015, 08:38 AM.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
        It has nothing to do with her opinion. The job of a moderator is to keep the forum nice and tidy, the posts and threads where they belong, and to make sure that the posts follow the rules of the forums. Part of that is to edit out excessive swearing. Reverie does a great job of doing these things, and it has nothing to do with her opinion or her ego.
        Lol what she has to get her little forum mod friend to stand up for her. Maybe she should not have phrased it saying that she changed the post due to her preferences.

Comment

About the mount equipment..

I wanna know about the stuff the cost crystals..

Its 500 per click, is it random?, does it change the main soul type or the sub soul type or both at the same time? Is it 500 crystals to change both randomly? That would be very expensive trying to get the 22% bonus if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Supatroll View Post
            Lol what she has to get her little forum mod friend to stand up for her. Maybe she should not have phrased it saying that she changed the post due to her preferences.
            Oh, I'm sorry. My wannatroll-radar isn't quite functioning at the moment. I will have it looked into when I accumulate some amount of concern for your statements.
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-23-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Can we stop insulting each other and make a guide..

Apoloymi guide was a start, thank you but its doesnt talk about the part that matters the stuff that cost real money..

Comment

i totally have no idea how it works lol but it gave me 3 matk stats on lvl2

CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                  i totally have no idea how it works lol but it gave me 3 matk stats on lvl2

I understand the enhance but the reforge is the one i have questions on. Its costs 500 crystals but don't know what it does exactly and no one wants to tell us..

is it random? do we get to pick which stat we want? Does it change main and sub at same time or separately ? etc

I have asked 3-4 times now and i'm ignored, my messages get skipped over and then there's a reply from someone with r2 and i think wow finally a reply but no its someone returning an insult to someone, something that has nothing to do with the game... when i ask an actual question about the game im ignored, do i need to insult people and call people names to get a reply?

Comment

Alright, I am going to be making a guide on this as I have played around on it as much as possible. The answer to your question is that you can reforge the attribute OR the soul. The main soul does not change from what I have seen. It IS random what they change into. So say you already have the 7% bonus from two matching souls, you could lose that 7% bonus while trying to get the 22% bonus. But yes, as soon as I have the spare hour in the next day or two I will be posting a FULL guide on the system. It is actually a very good system once you fully understand it.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                      It is actually a very good system once you fully understand it.
                      I have been playing around with it a little, and it DOES seem to be pretty good from a FTP perspective. Because you can buy turtle mounts until you get equips you like, and then transfer them over to the mount you want to use.

Comment

one question how to morph those mounts

cuz when i got lvl2 turtle upgraded, it said cannot morph with equips on, asked to inherit, still consumed 5 muts and i got a panther

lvl2 turtle equips were lost no matter what it said
                        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
                        X