Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22365611
    replied
    Go to bed. You aren't going to miss anything, lol!

Trust me, your GA weeps silently whenever it sees the same events going on and just wants to sleep.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 06:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
    i.thought.the.mount.equipment.it.self.already.preety.clear.=o

10.of.the.greenish.bean.thing.and.10.pcs.and.just.choose.what.you.want.the.mount.to.wear.and.it.can.be.inherit.(theres.that.nice.little.reminder.box.that.pops.on.when.you.gonna.transform.your.mount.to.the.next.level)
    I know how to click the button and consume 10 pc and beast soul lmao

Im talking about the stuff that cost crystals

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    i.thought.the.mount.equipment.it.self.already.preety.clear.=o

10.of.the.greenish.bean.thing.and.10.pcs.and.just.choose.what.you.want.the.mount.to.wear.and.it.can.be.inherit.(theres.that.nice.little.reminder.box.that.pops.on.when.you.gonna.transform.your.mount.to.the.next.level)

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
    that mount thing i kind of figured out myself by reading the description
    So for 500 crystals, does it change both the main and sub attribute? Is it random or can you pick what you want?

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    that mount thing i kind of figured out myself by reading the description

but im done trying for a new mount since im on hellwing now so i just equip
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    I would be happy with ANY reply to the question i have been asking for a week..

Can we get a mount equipment guide?

Leave a comment:

• KKpowpow
    replied
    im at that point where i lost hope for anything new , just would be surprised by fixed issues :/

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    lol thats true

Leave a comment:

• R22365611
    replied
    That would be a nice surprise, but I wouldn't get my hope up if I were you. Let's just hope for non-glitchy update. Less disappointment that way.

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    and servers still down? weird cant be that hard if they are just recycling old events

wait a min i think i just remembered something didnt the divine stars use to drop in dungeons? i could be wrong though

or are they adding more than whats in the patch notes like they did with the wonderkinds
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    well.atleast.we.know.what.to.expect.and.get.the.bag/vault.ready...and.for.non.casher?.its.fun.and.they.know.what.to.expect

being.a.troll.don't.help.solve.problems..it.only.cause.more.problems.....enjoy!.its.a.game.after.all....if.you.lose.the.fun.than.your.only.wasting.your.time.and.effort.and.making.yourself.feel.misserable

I.learn.the.hard.way.that.cashing.hard.don't.bring.always.me.happiness...or.making.friends.but.being.polite.and.respect.other.player.do

i.mean.i.for.one.will.not.be.happy.to.be.call.bad.names.or.got.PK.in,GR.while.collecting.items.so.i.respect.others.as.i.want.to.be.respected
    but.1.thing..just.to.make.things.clear
    like.any.living.things.human.or.animal...if.you.being.nice.they.will.be.nice.to.you....but.if.you.hit.them.with.rocks.and.hurt.them..the.same.thing.will.happen.to.you.sooner.or.later

Leave a comment:

• R22365611
    replied
    OMG! Thank you for the best description of the situation! It's like I feel obligated to at least put in some effort out of loyalty to my character, but want to go ahead and file for divorce daily.

KKpowpow it's like you worry about how the kid (character) will be affected if you leave, lol! I'm just glad I stopped the monthly subscription once they started to just recycle the same stuff over and over. Other than to chat with people you've come to regard as friends on the game, or check to see if, fingers crossed, there might be some new and fun event, no real reason to play anymore.
    Last edited by R22365611; 09-24-2015, 05:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KKpowpow
    replied
    its like the game is mocking every single player that still has hope and wants to play ,with these repeated same events. Feels like a failing marriage where th couple has fallen into a routine lol

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus1
    replied
    Rock the ladder event at lvl 70 floor why did the spirit of ares got removed?

Leave a comment:

• Shonda
    replied
    oh stop cryin if u dont like it go play tetras

Leave a comment:

Working...
X