X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Coconut
    started a topic Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/24

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/24

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, September 24th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
    well.my.sis.got.it.on.windows.XP.not.sure.if.it.even.got.BIOS.its.compaq-pressario.laptop.....well.it.still.working.beside.the.broken.spacebar

and.last.time.(before.i.ask.the.tech.to.help.me.with.the.spacebar).i.put.it.in.for.service.i.think.they.mixed.up.some.program.so.half.of.it.glitchy.and.i.can't.open.it.=/
    I wasn't actually reading your posts because like i said it makes my head hurt, sorry if i was rude to you i thought you were doing it on purpose

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    well.my.sis.got.it.on.windows.XP.not.sure.if.it.even.got.BIOS.its.compaq-pressario.laptop.....well.it.still.working.beside.the.broken.spacebar

and.last.time.(before.i.ask.the.tech.to.help.me.with.the.spacebar).i.put.it.in.for.service.i.think.they.mixed.up.some.program.so.half.of.it.glitchy.and.i.can't.open.it.=/

Leave a comment:

• R22365611
    replied
    Aww guys I kind of like betty's typing. It makes me feel like William Shatner from the old Star Trek is playing incognito.

Betty is right, paying bills and food trumps keyboard. Does you no good to have the keyboard if your electric is off, or you're starving.

Therealicejr, go to sleep at least for a few hours. Come back, log in and go afk. Rest is more important than this game.

Abshard, I hope you get the guide you're hoping for. Since I don't do the crystal stuff anymore, and haven't in awhile, I can't help you on that one. But I do understand why one would be handy!

On that note, I am giving up. Gonna get ready for work. I'll see what is going on with this game later. Have fun all!

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    idk....is.trolling.your.intention?

well.idk.about.new.models.laptop.but.mine.will.log.off.and.shut.down.internet.connection.when.i.close.the.lid
    no.matter.how.i.change.the.settings.it.still.like.that.could.be.because.its.old.(and.second.hand.fro.my.sister.who.got.it.from.my.brother)

what version of windows is on it? and it could be settings in your bios doing that also

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    your asking if i'm trolling? i'm surprised the mod hasn't edited your posts yet..

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied

well.idk.about.new.models.laptop.but.mine.will.log.off.and.shut.down.internet.connection.when.i.close.the.lid
    no.matter.how.i.change.the.settings.it.still.like.that.could.be.because.its.old.(and.second.hand.fro.my.sister.who.got.it.from.my.brother)
    Last edited by bettynibbles; 09-24-2015, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    do u close the lid when u are afking or not useing the laptop? there is a way to make it only turn off screen when u close the lid instead of going into sleep or hybronate

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    its.been.like.this.since.i.move.to.dragon.pals...try.having.2.cats.who.loveee.to.climb.to.your.laptop.and.sleep.there...the.drool.can.be.that.sticky.evern.a.service.center.tech.can't.clean.it.
    Replacing.the.spacebar.alone.took.600k.rupiah.thats.alot.of.money.in.my.country.i.rather.use.it.at.more.important.things.like.food.and.bills....i.have.planned.to.get.a.USB.keyboard.but.the.last.one.my.father.got.me.(while.he.was.in.china).is.not.working.(not.compatibel.idk.why).the.thing.doesn't.work.so.....stuck.with.this.for.now

i.could.use.virtual.keyboard..(got.it.installed.when.the.techs.told.me.he.give.up.cleaning.the.spacebar).but.clicking.and.typing.email.alone.took.an.hour

sorry.if.the.dots.make.you.uncomfortable
    your making my head hurt, is that your intention?

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    its.been.like.this.since.i.move.to.dragon.pals...try.having.2.cats.who.loveee.to.climb.to.your.laptop.and.sleep.there...the.drool.can.be.that.sticky.evern.a.service.center.tech.can't.clean.it.
    Replacing.the.spacebar.alone.took.600k.rupiah.thats.alot.of.money.in.my.country.i.rather.use.it.at.more.important.things.like.food.and.bills....i.have.planned.to.get.a.USB.keyboard.but.the.last.one.my.father.got.me.(while.he.was.in.china).is.not.working.(not.compatibel.idk.why).the.thing.doesn't.work.so.....stuck.with.this.for.now

i.could.use.virtual.keyboard..(got.it.installed.when.the.techs.told.me.he.give.up.cleaning.the.spacebar).but.clicking.and.typing.email.alone.took.an.hour

sorry.if.the.dots.make.you.uncomfortable

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    betty does your space bar not work?

Leave a comment:

• KKpowpow
    replied
    im sorry but just the way you write makes me not read it

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
    lol three of my posts got combined
    That is due to your habit of submitting multiple posts one after the other. If you have additional comments, you can always utilize the 'Edit Post' tool of your latest response.

Leave a comment:

• bettynibbles
    replied
    the.equipment.can.beinherit.you.just.have.to.inherit.it.to.keep.it.but.since.i.just.grab.my.equips.on.my.battle.bear.i.haven't.try.to.get.it.going.to.a.gryphon.yet

Leave a comment:

• therealicejr
    replied
    i think i read somewere that if u fuze the fuzed mount will loose equipment

come on servers come back on i want to go to bed

afking for purification bottles and lvling my ga

lol three of my posts got combined

im just glade i dont have to afk for gmo. lol except on my priest now i do
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 06:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X