Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thats true

Comment

im at that point where i lost hope for anything new , just would be surprised by fixed issues :/
      (S66)KKpower

Comment

I would be happy with ANY reply to the question i have been asking for a week..

Can we get a mount equipment guide?

Comment

that mount thing i kind of figured out myself by reading the description

but im done trying for a new mount since im on hellwing now so i just equip
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:57 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
            that mount thing i kind of figured out myself by reading the description
            So for 500 crystals, does it change both the main and sub attribute? Is it random or can you pick what you want?

Comment

i.thought.the.mount.equipment.it.self.already.preety.clear.=o

10.of.the.greenish.bean.thing.and.10.pcs.and.just.choose.what.you.want.the.mount.to.wear.and.it.can.be.inherit.(theres.that.nice.little.reminder.box.that.pops.on.when.you.gonna.transform.your.mount.to.the.next.level)

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                i.thought.the.mount.equipment.it.self.already.preety.clear.=o

10.of.the.greenish.bean.thing.and.10.pcs.and.just.choose.what.you.want.the.mount.to.wear.and.it.can.be.inherit.(theres.that.nice.little.reminder.box.that.pops.on.when.you.gonna.transform.your.mount.to.the.next.level)
                I know how to click the button and consume 10 pc and beast soul lmao

Im talking about the stuff that cost crystals

Comment

Go to bed. You aren't going to miss anything, lol!

Trust me, your GA weeps silently whenever it sees the same events going on and just wants to sleep.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 06:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i think i read somewere that if u fuze the fuzed mount will loose equipment

come on servers come back on i want to go to bed

afking for purification bottles and lvling my ga

lol three of my posts got combined

im just glade i dont have to afk for gmo. lol except on my priest now i do
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 06:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

the.equipment.can.beinherit.you.just.have.to.inherit.it.to.keep.it.but.since.i.just.grab.my.equips.on.my.battle.bear.i.haven't.try.to.get.it.going.to.a.gryphon.yet

Comment

Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
                        lol three of my posts got combined
                        That is due to your habit of submitting multiple posts one after the other. If you have additional comments, you can always utilize the 'Edit Post' tool of your latest response.

Comment

im sorry but just the way you write makes me not read it
                          (S66)KKpower

Comment

betty does your space bar not work?

Comment

its.been.like.this.since.i.move.to.dragon.pals...try.having.2.cats.who.loveee.to.climb.to.your.laptop.and.sleep.there...the.drool.can.be.that.sticky.evern.a.service.center.tech.can't.clean.it.
                              Replacing.the.spacebar.alone.took.600k.rupiah.thats.alot.of.money.in.my.country.i.rather.use.it.at.more.important.things.like.food.and.bills....i.have.planned.to.get.a.USB.keyboard.but.the.last.one.my.father.got.me.(while.he.was.in.china).is.not.working.(not.compatibel.idk.why).the.thing.doesn't.work.so.....stuck.with.this.for.now

i.could.use.virtual.keyboard..(got.it.installed.when.the.techs.told.me.he.give.up.cleaning.the.spacebar).but.clicking.and.typing.email.alone.took.an.hour

sorry.if.the.dots.make.you.uncomfortable

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                                its.been.like.this.since.i.move.to.dragon.pals...try.having.2.cats.who.loveee.to.climb.to.your.laptop.and.sleep.there...the.drool.can.be.that.sticky.evern.a.service.center.tech.can't.clean.it.
                                Replacing.the.spacebar.alone.took.600k.rupiah.thats.alot.of.money.in.my.country.i.rather.use.it.at.more.important.things.like.food.and.bills....i.have.planned.to.get.a.USB.keyboard.but.the.last.one.my.father.got.me.(while.he.was.in.china).is.not.working.(not.compatibel.idk.why).the.thing.doesn't.work.so.....stuck.with.this.for.now

i.could.use.virtual.keyboard..(got.it.installed.when.the.techs.told.me.he.give.up.cleaning.the.spacebar).but.clicking.and.typing.email.alone.took.an.hour

sorry.if.the.dots.make.you.uncomfortable
                                your making my head hurt, is that your intention?

Comment

Working...
                                X