Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/24

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, September 24th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thanks for going 5 minutes early... appreciate losing my run. Douchebags. This after this after the mass server rest this afternoon and losing a corruption run too. Good to see little has changed at R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
      Thanks for going 5 minutes early... appreciate losing my run. Douchebags. This after this after the mass server rest this afternoon and losing a corruption run too. Good to see little has changed at R2.
      Well i normally avoid doing important things when reset its about to happend ... and you cant blame them you where the one doing a run 5 minutes before reset thats quite carefree , oh and seems like the Douc hebag here its you when talk like that to people that its just working.

Comment

can.we.have.a.peek.of.the.on-coming.next.event?.i.can't.wait

Comment

copy and paste events its take too long ?

Comment

Any special autumn event?
            Last edited by Beterplayers; 09-24-2015, 04:48 AM.
            Server 82 Celestial Haven
            Eidolon Hybrid Knight
            IGN;(S82)Mitobe
            Married with (S82)WillowFire66
            Guild:S82 Eternity, position ;Guild Master , Ieader ; S82 Mitobe
            Wings:Extreme Angel lord wings 4+
            Pets:Super Angel,Fire Lord,DeathKnight,Thanksgiving turkey and BA

Comment

Originally posted by SleeplessV View Post
              Well i normally avoid doing important things when reset its about to happend ... and you cant blame them you where the one doing a run 5 minutes before reset thats quite carefree , oh and seems like the Douc hebag here its you when talk like that to people that its just working.
              Well, actually I was about to finish my run, so not my problem. Why have an announced set time if you cant follow it? I didn't pick their time, THEY did. I planned my time around it. Just curious how their failure is MY mistake in your world?

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
              can.we.have.a.peek.of.the.on-coming.next.event?.i.can't.wait
              Sure, look back at the events for the last... year+? There's your sneak peek as it's the same events over and over.
              Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:23 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

why so aggro u get more runs tomorrow

Comment

oh stop cryin if u dont like it go play tetras
                  Shonda Priest L60 somthing Eid
                  aka Sir WhisKiz caretaker
                  Spouse Lamiepie (AWOL)

Twilight Caverns
                  Guild Eden(Home)
                  Alt guild ...Rebells
                  "Be Brave, Have FuN, Play with Honour "
                  :cool::p:rolleyes::o

Comment

Rock the ladder event at lvl 70 floor why did the spirit of ares got removed?

Comment

its like the game is mocking every single player that still has hope and wants to play ,with these repeated same events. Feels like a failing marriage where th couple has fallen into a routine lol
                      (S66)KKpower

Comment

OMG! Thank you for the best description of the situation! It's like I feel obligated to at least put in some effort out of loyalty to my character, but want to go ahead and file for divorce daily.

KKpowpow it's like you worry about how the kid (character) will be affected if you leave, lol! I'm just glad I stopped the monthly subscription once they started to just recycle the same stuff over and over. Other than to chat with people you've come to regard as friends on the game, or check to see if, fingers crossed, there might be some new and fun event, no real reason to play anymore.
                        Last edited by R22365611; 09-24-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

well.atleast.we.know.what.to.expect.and.get.the.bag/vault.ready...and.for.non.casher?.its.fun.and.they.know.what.to.expect

being.a.troll.don't.help.solve.problems..it.only.cause.more.problems.....enjoy!.its.a.game.after.all....if.you.lose.the.fun.than.your.only.wasting.your.time.and.effort.and.making.yourself.feel.misserable

I.learn.the.hard.way.that.cashing.hard.don't.bring.always.me.happiness...or.making.friends.but.being.polite.and.respect.other.player.do

i.mean.i.for.one.will.not.be.happy.to.be.call.bad.names.or.got.PK.in,GR.while.collecting.items.so.i.respect.others.as.i.want.to.be.respected
                          but.1.thing..just.to.make.things.clear
                          like.any.living.things.human.or.animal...if.you.being.nice.they.will.be.nice.to.you....but.if.you.hit.them.with.rocks.and.hurt.them..the.same.thing.will.happen.to.you.sooner.or.later

Comment

and servers still down? weird cant be that hard if they are just recycling old events

wait a min i think i just remembered something didnt the divine stars use to drop in dungeons? i could be wrong though

or are they adding more than whats in the patch notes like they did with the wonderkinds
                            Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

That would be a nice surprise, but I wouldn't get my hope up if I were you. Let's just hope for non-glitchy update. Less disappointment that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X