No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 9/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still cant log in as well No new event? this is getting boring and boring. Hats off for being consistent of failing our expectations. Other games will give more incentives/perks/rewards to players just to play their game. Meh What a letdown

Comment

Posts concerning server group [S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71] have been moved here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ug-s63-back-in. Updates will be posted should I be informed of such.

Comment

rev where is anniversary event??
        Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
        Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
        Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
        Pets: A Lot!!
        Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
        Wings: Divine Wings
        Weapon: Immortal Aug
        Pixie: Celestial Stage
        Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
        Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
          rev where is anniversary event??
          At this point, it's safe, as it is unfortunate, to assume that the devs have decided to pass on anniversary events in spite of the negative responses concerning so.

Comment

if they gave it, they probably brought back some quitted players to... and you have to honest... the recycled events, the non attention in general, only attention we really get is from you and in a ticket...

Comment

if they gave it, they probably brought back some quitted players to... and you have to honest... the recycled events, the non attention in general, only attention we really get is from you and in a ticket...
              Special events always did give players something to look forward to amongst the pile of recycled events. As a veteran, I understand that. With the leave of our late GM Rob, things have been and will be a little lacking hereon. I will continue to forward the player base's concerns, however like you, they haven't been attentive to our voices either. =_=

Comment

ok as far as the new event it blows are ya serious with this how long did it take ya to come up with this fail event u get 50 stones that you can mine and once the stones are gone no more re-spawns and as far as the rewards can ya come up with better ones like really!! is this the way the event is suppose to go is there even a guide for it or it is throw a fail event and let the players figure it out!!!! ya getting worse each week!!!
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

to bad i can't appoint a gm #24... why don't you go for it rev #28 things would change ^^

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin tÃ*tulo6.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1717982 mining packs

Comment

to bad i can't appoint a gm #24... why don't you go for it rev #28 things would change ^^
                      You're a doll, however I don't live in China where R2's headquarters is. XD

Comment

Wow how exciting, I entered the magic mine, died instantly without seeing anything other than a loading page. Guess it's a life for a ticket to mine (hopefully it sticks around the inventory). I had to reload the game because it would not let me respawn since I died during loading, lol.
                        I'm curious, the rewards seem a little weak considering I've got over 100K matk and over 60K pdef and mdef. seems very op for those rewards.

Comment

Looooool the magic mine is amazing, most hilarious event ever. When the 30/30 boss spawns he hits for 4 million so everyone just starts dying. LMAO you guys made an event that I actually like just because of how funny it is. Camped by a mob lol.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                            Looooool the magic mine is amazing, most hilarious event ever. When the 30/30 boss spawns he hits for 4 million so everyone just starts dying. LMAO you guys made an event that I actually like just because of how funny it is. Camped by a mob lol.
                            Idk what server your on but on our server the stones are not enough and the big boss feels like a slime dies to fast.....Sigh OP ppl

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that VIPs now get 20% off some items in the fate shop? There is a new tab there. This seems like something they should be more annoucey with.

Comment

Ok, thank u R2 for this new Mine event, if a boss kills u, u can respawn in the range of the boss, so today it was: boss spawn -> dead -> respawn -> dead -> respawn -> dead and so on. Not a single chance to get away out of his range, or even get to the npc to move back to starglade. My entire armor down to 0 durability.

Comment

Working...
                                X