No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 10/15 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a massive backlog of dragon hunt coins, so I am LOVING this change. A little disappointed that magic blast II is still broken, but I will take what i can get

Comment

Which server(s) are having problems with Fairy Search?

Comment

s4 affiliation

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Which server(s) are having problems with Fairy Search?
          apologies - images posted from S3 Kaymo Mountain - thank you.

Comment

I have reported the Fairy Search bug for server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, & Joyo S6-S8].

You guys are just getting the short end of the stick today. XD

Comment

add dragon hunt on report list too, im not seeing any chances on it.

Comment

wow rev... if only you have come and visited our server earlier when we informed you about the event being
                closed.. but no.. need screenshot.. it would have been easier for you to log and go see for yoursefl...You guys are just getting the short end of the stick today. XD.. lol nice of you to tell us ...

Comment

Last edited by beaststore1; 10-15-2015, 03:02 PM. Reason: just...wrong

Comment

What I'd like to know is what will happen regarding the October 15 log in pack if the event is not active for us on October 15?

Plus, we've already missed out on 10 hours+ of potential card collecting and elite killing and its looking like we're gonna miss out on the cake event too.

Will there be *sensible* compensation available for this? (and I really do not mean a few afk cards, exp tokens, muts & wings here!!!)
                    WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                    Class: Mage
                    Lvl: Eido 180
                    Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                    Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

Originally posted by Riversong View Post
                      Will there be *sensible* compensation available for this? (and I really do not mean a few afk cards, exp tokens, muts & wings here!!!)
                      I will forward a request for compensation for your server group, however what kind of compensation given is solely up to the team.

Originally posted by rjweidn View Post
                      wow rev... if only you have come and visited our server earlier when we informed you about the event being
                      closed.. but no.. need screenshot.. it would have been easier for you to log and go see for yoursefl...
                      It is extremely counter-effective for me to aimlessly wander around all our servers looking for which server(s) are having what issue. If it's too troublesome for you to identify where I'm to look, then leave it to the helpful players who contribute to helping me help them, such as Overlord.
                      Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]151378[/ATTACH] those are servers S1....S59, DP and so on
                      Last edited by Reverie; 10-15-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

compensation is not quite enough if we miss event cause of this. many players are waiting for xtal sale and pack can be claimed only today

Comment

yea i just wanted to throw in 5k $, well next year then ahahahhah

Comment

U could of at least made server tell who got the title b/c I spent more than 2 hours farming and someone beat me 2 it not knowing they won
                            Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                              U could of at least made server tell who got the title b/c I spent more than 2 hours farming and someone beat me 2 it not knowing they won
                              I wasn't even able to get online before it was claimed...
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

still no news on when events are going to be opened for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X