Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    And how about you get a life! Not everyone here is made of money and/or Black/Jewish/Phillipeno or any other form of rich stereotype race player to afford the best in high tech gear. A lot of us on the S1-S3 servers all live in America.
    I'm not made of money either, kid.
    I work for a living and actually save up my money.

What do you do?

Edit: FYI, I live in California. Things are stupidly expensive here.
    Your argument is invalid.
    Get on my level.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-26-2012, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    keep it enabled

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by whezz2 View Post
    Enable.. and make some changes with point system (less damage more points) cause there are only 3 or 4 people getting reward, the rest gain only warriors pack.
    The top 30 get points towards a reward. You just have to make sure you register your points before leaving the event so they can add up for a reward.

Leave a comment:

• whezz2
    replied
    Enable.. and make some changes with point system (less damage more points) cause there are only 3 or 4 people getting reward, the rest gain only warriors pack.

Leave a comment:

• Zephyric
    replied
    Honestly, the only thing aside from the lag that needs to be fixed is the Top 10 Rank Screen. At least extend the length of it enough so that the entire list can be seen, I know it's constantly updating but for those who are barely holding on to 10th Place it's annoying to try and scroll down to see if you've been bumped off but the list auto-scrolls back to the top. A simple fix to make.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Anyone who voted "Yes" are the lazy and sad ones.
    Your computer lags while in Avernal?
    Dude, get a god damn upgrade, then.
    And how about you get a life! Not everyone here is made of money and/or Black/Jewish/Phillipeno or any other form of rich stereotype race player to afford the best in high tech gear. A lot of us on the S1-S3 servers all live in America.

Leave a comment:

• R22733162
    replied
    Enable it
    im just adding extra teehee

Leave a comment:

• Harmbringer
    replied
    I'm a protection knight. attack combo's matter little here (unlike in pvp).
    so crater/valiant smash and as many other skills spammed.
    guess I could just normal attack and go do some real life stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    [COLOR="#800080"][B]
    Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
    There is no challenge in this arena in terms of skill/gaming agility. The huge hp bosses make sure of that. Taking away afk will just mean I will have to set skills to hotkeys and pound my keyboard for 30 mins. Result will be the same enjoyment will hit 0. At least now we can all chat during event.
    i get 2x as much dmg w out afk being tactical&strategic w my skills&also reduces my consumption. you can set one skill to your default and attack the mob once and it'll auto spam that attack already w out afk as well just in general.

what good is a combo if all your doing is spamming everything you have in w/e order?

lol what happened to the good ol days, when buttonn mashing to own was cool
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-26-2012, 06:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DoggyDoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
    There is no challenge in this arena in terms of skill/gaming agility. The huge hp bosses make sure of that. Taking away afk will just mean I will have to set skills to hotkeys and pound my keyboard for 30 mins. Result will be the same enjoyment will hit 0. At least now we can all chat during event.
    least youll get some exicerise! lol ^^

Leave a comment:

• Harmbringer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoggyDoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    I don't know.. You don't really give me much to argue there.
    You just.. complimented me.
    Kinda disgusts me. >_>
    compliments Disgusts you sir? you must not get them often

Well milord, when you find something to argue about give me a shout ill be here to keep you company :P

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    I don't know.. You don't really give me much to argue there.
    You just.. complimented me.
    Kinda disgusts me. >_>

Leave a comment:

• LadyJemma
    replied
    Please keep afk enabled it means you can still do daamage with the lag and not die

Leave a comment:

• DoggyDoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    part of the lag could be due to the amount of people w so many afk windows spamming this many skills

& when i grew up & went to middle school+highschool an lived in country side i mowed ppls lawns for money or took out the trash or cleaned their house for a few $. then eventually got a job, then two jobs. if got good enough grades in US you can apply for work permits. ppl normally don't have jobs or do things like that. thats up to the person if they want to make a littl eextra spending money to buy video games or go to movies .
    i have clearwire internet. kinda like wifi. lowest grade. don't lag rly much at all in avernal except when my afk window tries spamming something. if i do get a moment of lag its like a bad seng but fixes itself when runnin around out of afk. the afk hardcore jams my commands though in this situation
    lag is such a strange thing, isnt it? lol well i would suggest that you disable AFK mode, not only would it reduce lag it would give people a lovely challenge and would make it seem more ingame competition wars against each other haha XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X