No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/19 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get use to it Jab. unless r2 fixes this soon , vips will be cancelled and ill take my gaming money to another company that actually cares and informs it customers of issues. not ignore or rehash a mindless response.

Comment

if they rolled back they prob owe me like , just sayin, 3 satck pucs
      350 +moggs
      630 +dc
      u get the point...

Originally posted by R2397280 View Post
      get use to it Jab. unless r2 fixes this soon , vips will be cancelled and ill take my gaming money to another company that actually cares and informs it customers of issues. not ignore or rehash a mindless response.
      But i dont think R2 wants to lose a puggles, i agree somthin must be done....I also agree the GM staf is completley uninformative ....Like i said to dhee......keep goin....we will get thru this somehow....i hope><
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-19-2015, 10:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

that the point of a rollback Jab. everyone would be at same place. why should the ones who are able to log in be given an advantage over those you cant thru no fault of their own?

Comment

cause we was able to work hard, i always work hard....i know u do too....i dont think u have to worry about falling behind...i just want to see u playin again...

it sad r troll night and fun night resorting to forums >><< we would have had fun this week><
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-19-2015, 10:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Actually think they would probably lose more players if they do a roll-back at this stage than if they dont since all the ppl that have been able to log in have seriously struggled with the lag to keep playing for the last 2 weeks.

What they need to do is sort out *proper* compensation for everyone with additional stuff for all the ppl that have not been able to log in.
            WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
            Server: (S1)Aurora Point
            Class: Mage
            Lvl: Eido 180
            Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
            Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

missin my walk hun ><

How can they prove they off that long, its kinda impossible><
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-19-2015, 10:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

well...these.events.are.good.but......
                not.so.sure.about.that.bronze.badge.swap.though......not.everyone.got.that.many.to.spare.and.besides...wouldn't.it.be.beter.to.make.it.swap.from.bronze.to.silver.and.silver.to.gold?

Comment

how about puri for badges.....i like that idea

Comment

how about fixing game before adding new stuff? and stop ignoring players who actually use money for this game

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                      how about fixing game before adding new stuff? and stop ignoring players who actually use money for this game
                      i fully agree star.

Comment

lag still not fixed now after MT i even can't log in my toon

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus
                          How can they prove they off that long, its kinda impossible><
                          I would have thought R2s logs should be able to show that information without too much trouble - after all, if they have the capability to roll us all back it must be stored somewhere.........
                          WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                          Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                          Class: Mage
                          Lvl: Eido 180
                          Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                          Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

Originally posted by Riversong View Post
                            I would have thought R2s logs should be able to show that information without too much trouble - after all, if they have the capability to roll us all back it must be stored somewhere.........
                            most likley every maint....i should hope....

Comment

thats.because.we.still.on.mantainance

Comment

Originally posted by R2397280 View Post
                                8 toons 150 to 160 eid , no corrupt, void ladder or iob for two weeks. 6 of them vip. rollback is required.

and yes i am Pug

so you're saying for your sake there should be roll back, what about those people who DESPERATELY tried and succeed logging in game and deal with the lag of 3k ms to do SOMETHING u saying u want all their effort wasted? not their fault R2 servers cant let u in. some tried non stop logging in. THINK BEFORE YOURSELF. For one, nothing is lost on database so NO rollbacks needed. Second, roll back will satisfy some players, but would make most of those who can login the past 2 weeks will rage for no valid reason for roll back, its just the inside game server is slow in loading old players inside. Third, it wasnt the maintenance last 2 weeks ago fault. The game was 6-7hrs lag free and can log in easily til it mass disconnect everyone and crashed the servers.
                                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-19-2015, 04:43 AM.
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X