Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 1/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Blood Breaking Kills is the combo to use for Invaders, Evil Snowmen and other mobs that invade Starglade.

    For mages I think its Flame Explosion.

    I know for Priests its their Curses, Rogues is Venom, Knights is Fight On and Rangers its their Anaconda traps.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



    GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

    Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      Blood Breaking Kills is the combo to use for Invaders, Evil Snowmen and other mobs that invade Starglade.

      For mages I think its Flame Explosion.

      I know for Priests its their Curses, Rogues is Venom, Knights is Fight On and Rangers its their Anaconda traps.
      Rogues just need to use Assassins thrust....if they can hit over 500K then they should be able to 1shot em
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        Rogues just need to use Assassins thrust....if they can hit over 500K then they should be able to 1shot em
        Yep that is another skill that Rogues can use indeed
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



        GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

        Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
          Yep that is another skill that Rogues can use indeed
          Rogues canalso use blade dance...doesn't really do much but...meh...

          I believe the knights wave also works
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
            Rogues canalso use blade dance...doesn't really do much but...meh...

            I believe the knights wave also works
            I dont think waves is hugely helpful, not like Fight On, but I can see where it might help.... every little helps in the end
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE



            GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

            Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out


            Comment


            • #36
              You actually need more than 500k dmg to one shot an invader with assassin's thrust. 500k is only half of it's hp

              Comment


              • #37
                after u upgrade frag it kills the stats and u have to restart

                Comment

                Working...
                X