Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Opinions Collection for Crystal Saga Revision 1/20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more options for the teleporter in sg would be nice

Comment

The game it's very balanced and nice, and with the lot's of systems you never get bored of the game, so everyday you have to do something the best part of the game are the daily dungeon's which we players love, there are allot of different event's which we can participate in and have alot of fun and get reward for doing so with items we need to grow stronger, the community it's very friendly and with the world chat available for free to anyone this makes the best experience you can get into the game by interacting with other's, so overall this is a game for all ages which keep's the players around and happy.

The game systems are nice and give's us something to do so we are excited wen they come out so we like them but since all the system icons are placed on the main interface this is a game killer we have suggested many times over to be all placed in a main window with all of them or be given the ability to hide them at least, but we never got any of them. We have given allot of suggestion's to the game but no one ever takes a look at them and we never get a response and wen we rarely do we get told that we need allot of support for our idea's to even be send to the developers which is ridiculous since just few players ever visit the forums and the community its quite small for the game, so that will never happen so even if we get 100 votes that will not be enough support even tough that would be like 70% of the community (the numbers are just hypothetical). And the last one is that the bug's take allot of time to be fixed and we don't even get a proper response about if they are fixed or not for example the last one with delay on server, log in bug, and extreme lag took 3 weeks to fix so now the servers are almost empty since 60% of the player base has left the game at least on my server it used to be full and happy everyday now you see 1 person here 1 there quite empty.

Take player base more seriously and listen to our suggestion's in the Suggestion's sub forum, please make it available to hide the icon's, and now for my personal suggestion that would be to make beastmaster's have some options for them in the afk system for the summons like don't summon in the middle of the battle if the summon will die and use life pact to heal it and so on, also most of the games have a card collecting and card summon system so why don't we have one? Would be nice if all monsters in game would have a Card that would drop and we could collect in a book like system and we could use use them to get specific buff's and summon them to aid us in battle or something similar, of course there would be rare premium card's and legendary normal grades and so on that would be so cool and we would love it and like most players out there that would like this kind of system i would spend a bit on it to get my colection done and get all the cards in game also wen you complete few stages we could get extremely rare kind of rewards for exmple wen we have 50% of the card's and so on that would be cool .

Comment

- Additional vault / pack expander pages
        - additional drop rate of DC on KD/SR
        - we are using EW from lv 70 why don't u drop EW starting from Lv 75 dungeon
        - additional attempt on ladder for VIP users
        - hide all laggy auras/familiars
        - wing costume (that can be upgrade with additional stats)
        - 3x drop on dungeon event

(S88)Lirika

Comment

the best thing for non cashers ofc... remove the char to crystal attempts !!!
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

I have read through the comments, and I do agree with them. There are things that we do need to make better. Just today alone I've seen multiple people talking about several things they would like to see... Some include the following:
            1. Third Rebirth: Self-Explanatory
            2. Aura/Familiar hiding (Reduce the lag that we all put out)
            3. Icon Hiders. We have too many icons on our screens, and it looks like more might be in the future. So, I was thinking like folders or something for the icons to be under.
            i.e. Chi/Refine/Imbue/Holy Favor in one and Elements/Wheel of Destiny/Rune. What ever it may be. There have been cases where the icons get in the way of clicking. It would help immensely if we could some how hide them.
            4. People are complaining about IoB(Island of Blessings) packs being outdated. Some are saying Green and Purple packs needs updating. Although, my server is now stopping at Yellow packs because "Soul Shards are more valuable than Ethereal Wings, Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens, and Soul Prints". So, there might be a way that the people in IoB can still get the EW, GMUT, and SP from the packs... Maybe put them as the Green Pack? Just trying to make an even offer so people can still get the EW and SP in IoB.

There are more, but these are just the three that pop right to my mind.
            Last edited by gabemaster; 01-20-2016, 09:36 PM. Reason: Added on.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
            Class: Beastmaster
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
            Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

Remove the Charm to Crystal Exchange limit or increase it too 55 a day or something higher.

A dungeon mode where all bosses/mobs are in one small room and we simply go in for example it could be like enter and be on a very small platform with a npc to teleport to the boss room and in that room all the mobs and bosses of that dungeon will be there so we can kill them all quickly and only to be unlocked after you complete Nightmare version of the dungeon so we don't have to spend hours running around dungeons, spend more time running around the dungeon picking items up than actually fighting the mobs/bosses.

A single System Icon button to which we can get all other systems from so it's not all over the screen.

Make Copper Iron Discs from Wrangle be able to de-synthesis into 100 Iron Discs or to exchange to things like Rune of God, Greater Pearl of Wisdom, Enchanted Skill Dust or similar useful items.

More Inventory space! An extra 3 pages or so should do

Items should stack up to and including 500-1,000 since having stacks of 250 of one item takes up a lot of space.

Make Evil Beast dungeon 5 runs like others with dungeon keys runs and VIP.

Increase Chamber of Fate time possibly, make it last 45 minutes or an hour or so.

A working hide players button so Holy Favor Auras, Soul Auras, Sperions and such are hidden and stay hidden.

Soul Stars, Pearl of Wisdom, Pet Slot Expanders and other items that use to be in the Quatermaster token exchange to come back and to stay permanently.

The Quatermaster lily's to be removed from Green Dragon Coin.

Fix the broken skills like Priest's Magic Blast II and other skills that don't do what they're suppose to do.

5 Daily runs for Nargon.

Events to relate to the newer additions to the game for example more Spirit of Ares + Quatermaster Token on floors 80, 90, 100 or something similar.

Orange Packs in Island of Blessing for example it could contain Divine Feathers x2, Strange Energy x1 and Pixie Upgrade Crystal x1 and will be gained at 150 rain stones.

Bigger Temporary Storage like 2-4 extra rows.

A monthly outfit sale where all outfits are unbound and gift-able so people can buy the outfits they've missed and also you would gain money and costumers would be happy.

An updated Coupon store could have things like pow for 100 tokens but only once per day? Or just general items like pack expanders, equipment vault expanders.

Updated login bonus so it can stay 1-10 days but when it hits 20 days, 30 days ect it could give more and better rewards than always 10 days login bonus.

(S54)Skylla

Comment

I don't have any suggestions for stuff that isn't already mentioned. +1 to Pappy and FateAverruncus1 looks like they took the time and effort to make something useful for R2. My biggest concerns are the linear progression of the game, its reverted itself and digressed. The patchwork needs to be better, even if that limits playing time, seems so many bugs that you cant even count or keep track anymore. And the support team is quite inadequate for how old the game is. Like most that have invested in this game i feel i deserve a fully functioning experience, not something thats half-assed together as a money making scheme. So keep on chugging R2, as the train keeps rolling so does the money come in, but imagine how much more money it could be if you offered something of great quality.

Comment

-I agree enough with the option of hiding effects, because thanks to large amount of auras is very difficult to escape from this lag.

-Also You need to deploy more PvP events, like the old arena, bcause sengolia already it is far from enjoyable, if not possible it would be appropriate to you guys fix the event so it lasts longer.

-Another suggestion is the new class Pagan, u can find it in crystal legacy.

Thank you.
                  Last edited by BadWolfSaga; 01-20-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

How about matching the dungeon loot to the level of the dungeon - i.e. Underdark you need to be over lvl 150 to enter, then WHY would you need health and mana potions for a level 100 player???

Increase the number for each stack of items. Seems it would be easier to change a number in code then to have to write a whole new code for a new item - i.e. another vault for specific items although the fruit and gem vaults do sound intriguing.

When you bring out a new event or dungeon for us, please please PLEASE have an explanation or tutorial ready for us in the forums and not have us waiting for a few days to find out what it's all about. You should already have notes from the planning committee about what the event/dungeon would be about, so why not post that?

Adding another vote for a drop-down menu for all the icons you've seen fit to scatter around the screen to interfere with our gameplay. I don't need to have something popping open when I'm trying to run to or from something in game.

Off my pedestal for now - might be back to edit later.

S1BettyFoop
                    Aurora Point
                    player since the beginning of time - at least since Sept 2011

Comment

Pros:

- The game is cute and fun, it has lots of events to take part in and lots of things to do daily.
                      - Weekly events.
                      - New things added quite frequently.
                      - Relatively easy to level.
                      - AFK system is pretty good.
                      - Wrangle is great.
                      - Corruption is great if you're strong enough to do it.
                      - Public dungeon is good, glad that you get points for just going to the top floor as it's way too laggy for me to kill mobs or bosses.

Cons:

- Way too many items in game are bound, this makes it difficult to make any money or progress as no one sells many things because
                      everything is bound.
                      - The star system on wings and mounts is ridiculous.
                      - New players are put off because it's too difficult to compete with older players.
                      - Too difficult to get stronger without cashing, especially now since the charm>xtal exchange has been nerfed.
                      - Events are the same thing all the time, it gets boring after a while.
                      - Evil Beast Sanctuary can only be done 3x per day and Essence drops are very low, which makes it extremely difficult to forge the new
                      weapon.
                      - Dragon Crystal drops are really low.
                      - VIP needs updated.
                      - Magic Mine boss is REALLY hard to kill, even with lots of people and then the loot drops as free for all so people just stay dead and then
                      come loot once other people have killed the boss. If you have lag, you get no loot.
                      - Too many icons cluttering the screen.
                      - Coupon shop needs updated. At the moment I have 20 THOUSAND coupons and nothing to spend them on.

Suggestions:

- Hide icons behind ONE icon, or a few or make a button that allows you to hide/unhide them.
                      - Update VIP.
                      - Update coupon shop.
                      - Make less items bound.
                      - Make charm>xtal exchange unlimited again.
                      - Increase drop rates for certain items (DC, Nether essence etc)
                      - Add a divine feather to promethean feather exchange.
                      - Add higher gem>coupon exchange, right now the highest you can exchange is flawless.
                      - Add a gem/coupon exchange x100, it's so mind numbingly boring standing there endlessly clicking to exchange.
                      - Make new events, instead of recycling the same ones over and over.
                      - Add more world boss spawn times, there's so many scion+ on the game doing rb quests and not enough spawn times for everyone to do
                      their quests.
                      - Add more vault space
                      - Add more inventory space
                      - Add a place we can store fruit stuff so it's not taking over vault
                      - Add a button to permanently hide Auras/effects, there are far too many now and it just makes it really laggy
                      - Add wunderkinds food to coupon shop, I haven't used the system since the satiation ran out
                      - Make things more new player friendly, as it stands we don't get many new players as the game deters them...everything is bound, there's no real way for them to make gold to buy the t hings they need
                      - Add new HP and Mana pots, the highest ones are 120 and most players are 160 now!
                      - Listen to players more, we are the people who play the game, if it wasn't for us the game would have died a long time ago! The ticket system is a joke, the events are boring, people ar e cheating without even trying to hide it and nothing is being done

(S36)Auroria
                      (S36)Mount Nubina
                      Last edited by Auroria; 01-20-2016, 08:47 PM.
                      (S36)Auroria
                      160+ Eidolon Knight
                      Apocolypse Co-leader
                      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

As a long time player i can say most these suggestions are spot on with what can make this game shine once again and more enjoyable for everyone. I'd like to add a couple myself.

I'm assuming there will always be a new server every month so this is aimed more for future players, if and when the other rebirth comes out doesn't it make since now that this game is nearing 5 years to put the rebirth levels back as intended? ya know 60, 80, 120, then maybe 150/160 for supernal. Also don't the other versions have a shop item to skip to the first rebirth?

We all know there is class balance issues. How about adding a 3rd skill tree for all classes? The way i see it if the skills were carefully thought of it could totally re-balance this game. Remember when the level cap was 60 and priest were pretty good? Just my 2cents!

Comment

If you have already cleared a nightmare dungeon within a certain time, have the ability to speed run it for instant loots. Enough said.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

I have a few suggestions!

- I think it would be great to view more tiers of wing upgrades so that we can see what they look like on us.
                            - Bring back the costumes more often! Some of the old costumes are great.
                            - Introduce some tutorials for newer players on the new systems like "holy favour and tenets". A lot of newer players would be overwhelmed by all of the new systems, and quit because of it.
                            - Keep up the great work, this game is still one of the clearest browser mmo's out there.

Server: 90
                            Name: Krystal

Comment

Well here is my input on what needs updating.

Something extremely critical is the recoding/updating of the "Show/Hide Players" and "Show/hide effects" buttons.

"Show/Hide Players" is supposed to block the player from seeing any other player unless he/she unchecks the button, which is true to an extent, but this protocol does not account for other players who enter the area directly after the pressing of the button. It also does not necessarily account for specific graphics like Soul and Holy Favor auras, that periodically reappear even when the Hide option is on. Forcing one to continuously refresh the Hide option. For people with low end computers, in areas like wrangle, attempting to refresh the Hide option is risking crashing the flash program and as such losing ones prizes due to the massive amount of graphics that would influx the visual screen in the middle of the Deactivation/Refresh phase. If this could be fixed so that it could block all players and their visual upgrades, it would be an excellent upgrade to the game in general.

In terms of the "Show/Hide Effects" button, I have never really seen any significant change to using it that can be noticed, so I advise looking into its function, as I really do not know what is the point of it, but I know it has to be something important.

In general, the revision and fixing of these functions alone would be greatly appreciated, as without them, or with the need of constantly refreshing them, a lot of times it feels like I am going through a swamp in starglade, when I try to shop for items and the sort. Working on this would be greatly appreciated!

(S60)AndreGarden

Server 60: Exigent Bluff

Comment

if you can have the option of hiding wings , pixie.. etc without lossing powers to lessen the lag.. and get the toons smaller. and event time need to be fix.. to many of them at the
                                same time.. its tiring.. i myself is lazy to log on .. been playing for a long time. now i lost the energy to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X