Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Opinions Collection for Crystal Saga Revision 1/20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Make party a little bigger instead of 5 make it 7-8 in a full party
    - Make 2 IOB BUT only once a day limit to enter, for those who can't do IOB in the morning(US time)
    - a little better success rate on wings & any upgrades in-game
    - For those who cash change rewards every month or so, this might trigger people to re-charge to get better bonus on the packs.
    - Update VIP bonus daily LOL
    - Update flying high rewards, also make it so everyone can collect the rewards per level even though they missed it.
    - Work on making the servers more stable LAG wise.
    - Make a PVP area where you can pvp 24/7 and earn points & maybe 3-5 people on top points can get especial skill like extra movement speed/damage etc. This is for PVP servers only imo, why do we make our toons stronger just for show/killing bosses that are not fighting back?

Most of what the above suggestions i'm for it, i believe a lot have been mentioned already.

(S7)DeadMaster

Comment

many good ideas here.
      gem coupon xchange should be increased for perfect/Immaculate gems.(immaculate only would be sufficient)
      charm to crystal xchange should be increased. keep the lvl 80 req. but give use like 10-25 xchanges per day
      Vault and Pack space would be very useful as many ppl have too much and have to throw away many items just to make room.
      increase in item capacity would be nice. change from 250 to 500
      make a Beastmasters Familliars so that we are not able to lock onto friendly Familliar for atk. when it happens i get thrown towards the Fam once i finally get unlocked from it
      making Mount so that we can buy an item to change thier color would be cool. (not very useful but nice)
      giving SoA from ladder floors 85-100 would be nice but better to get them from celestial shards instead. same for Enchanted Skill Dust. we alredy get Pixie crystals(good enough)
      adding Pixie crystals, Enchanted skill dust, or Spirit of Ares on Fandala xchange would be nice (use copper discs for them)
      also, make so we can xchange copper for iron would be nice. Copper discs to Iron discs should only be like 1:50 ratio i think
      almost everyone wants a new Rebirth.
      add more items to coupon xchange as well: Drumsticks would be the main item to add for now(or making them farmable in Purgatory and higher dungeons)
      adding Weapons Vault xpanders to the contribution xchange would be useful.

Comment

-Unbound The Bound items

-Make auto quest

-Make some update about items images like each items are different images

-Let character wear their offhand equipments its unfair if the knights only can wear and show their sheilds

-Make easy silver coins

-Add more free slots at vault because were holding more items and placing it to the vault and please add more free slots on our bags

-Your taking to much gold for wedding it should be around 20-30gold only because the silverwedding ring already cost 50gold

-And the players character friendship points should be so fast because its hard you know to have 100 points it takes more week

-And let the player make some babies but its on your team if you all want to let players
        make babies and have a babies

(S90 Slippery Slope)
        XOwRanger
        DreamTeam
        Last edited by Fearful.Chan; 01-20-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

would really like to see some improvments to client late game when everyone has tons of auras and giant sparkling mounts it really destroys my cpu. for the love of god please update your client :3

Comment

1. Some kind of survival event where u have to dodge thunder and stuff like that (the longer you can survive the better the rewards)

2. More variety to the daily login (like a gift that gives you a random item)

3. A level Tier for Public dungeon (all these super OP characters can just run in kill all the mobs and give the weaker players no chance and make the lower tier monsters weaker as well)

4. Auto run for dungeons after the dungeon been cleared so many times (it gets boring after awhile to do them over and over again)

5. A husband/wife chat (so they don have to whisper each other all the time)

6. Dungeon teleporter (so everyone dont have to run all over the place)

7. add drumsticks for drop (somewhere something even if its a super rare drop this system going nowhere right now)

8. Troll expert ( you pay him a certain amount and he give the character of choice a random debuff they cant remove till the time expired and can even de-buff you for whatever reason)

9. A purifed Crystal salesman (you need so many of the dang things so add a NPC that increase its price after everytime u buy from him/her and you can do this 5 times a day)

10. A nightmare level for Blood colussium and maybe a speical diffuclity for Inindo Blight for more advanced players (Inindo blight gets rarely any attention for higher level players)
            Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

You've collected ALL of this information before - there's little here that hasn't been presented to you previously. That pretty much makes us feel ignored.

HAPPY PLAYERS SPEND MORE MONEY THAN PLAYERS WHO ARE ANGRY AT YOUR COMPANY.

Your current policy is one of non-reimbursement for lost items, when the problem is the systems you make us use. THIS MAKES US MAD! ANGRY! IRATE! The time to replace the gems in the last equipment is substantial. AND WE ARE STILL ANGRY. Your current YES/NO confirmation box IS NOT SUFFICIENT - it does NOT identify what is being sold/refined etc... Plus the volumes that you make us process makes it meaningless click, too easy to miss the 1 in 100,000 occurrence when your real piece of equipment winds up jeopardy due to lag etc...

Equipment Lock system Elementals use Ward/Dispel. Do the same thing with normal Equipment. Allow the player to Ward it. Warded equipment cannot be sold, refined, dropped, destroyed, alchemized etc or used as a component in any synthesis. Dispel removes the Ward. This puts the control in the hands of the player.
              If you wont do that. Then go thru each system selling, refine, dropping, destroyed, alchemized etc... and add an additional check ... if the item has socketed gems - disallow the action with popup window "You cannot <sell> that item because it has socketed gems".

If you can't do that - implement a SNAPSHOT feature. When activated, the snapshot would essentially record everything about the character and store it on your server, a simple point in time reference.
              Anytime a player files a ticket related to lost equipment, items, bugs, etc... your customer service demands screenshots. ARE YOU SERIOUS? How can you NOT know what I had?
              Have YOU tried to screenshot everything that makes up a character? Since a person doesn't know what might go wrong - that's a lot to screenshot, in fact several hundred separate screenshots are required. And to keep it up to date as new equipment is gained/improved? RIDICULOUS!
              with the SNAPSHOT feature - it is player activated to record everything about his character/equipment/stats/etc... The player can activate this at anytime to create a fresh dataset. If any problem arises ... such as missing/lost equipment. The FIRST THING customer service can do is look at the historical SNAPSHOT of the player. The can see EXACTLY what the character had and when the snapshot was made. If you feel this is too much data for your simple servers to handle (eyeroll) than allow the data to be exported/downloaded to the players own computer. We will supply the SNAPSHOT file rather than a screenshot.

What do you think these changes would result in?
              1) Fewer items non-deliberately lost.
              2) Which means fewer tickets filed
              3) Which means, Less customer support required (do not take this as me saying this allows you decrease your customer support, you still need to increase it because it current sucks like a vacuum)
              4) Which finally results in .... HAPPIER PLAYERS - and isn't that you goal?

(S3)biotch

Comment

new reborn would be nice
                also more charms to xtal exchange
                make where atleast 3rd page of vault could be open (if not wanting to add more space for us players)
                maybe make a lvl9 buff for priest b/c lvls are 160 now
                and what about higer pet gear
                also make something we can hide holy favor auras(makes the game laggy)
                Last edited by babygirl69s; 01-20-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

stupid thought i know, but instead of looking for more things to add, how about spending time and effort on fixing your server problems?? Lets sort the lag, stability and logging in issues before we add more things to do.

Comment

How about some more PVP events? Where events give you more than just Bronze and Silver Badges.... Possible suggestions a PVP Battleground that lasts for 30 minutes and you get a point for each person you kill. Upon killing so many people you can exchange your points at the end for items from an NPC. You can have safe zones where people can respawn and be invincible until they leave the area. You can set this up as a free-for-all or like Seng, have 2 different teams or maybe even 4 teams with safe zone corners of their team. Just a thought... I think it would be awesome.

Comment

- The amount of Greater Mount Upgrade Token that can be exchanged daily should be increased. It is quite incomprehensible why you can only exchange 3 G.MUTS for a day when you can exchange more Ethereal Wings. Not only that, you can also exchange for unbound Ethereal Wings, hope you make the G.muts exchange system similar to the EW exchange system
                      - A collapsible window containing all the in-game icons blocking 1/3 of the screen. We don't need to see all of those icons while playing the game from the get go.
                      - Please fix the healing bug in Blessed Bath and the bug in Magic Tower which prevents you from teleporting to the next level.
                      - An item which could be used to unbind bounded items and equipment would be a nice addition or an in-game option where you can unbind a certain amount of items and equip for a day
                      - A way to reduce lag caused by Holy Favor aura, it gets pretty annoying especially in pvp and ladder.
                      Thank you!
                      Last edited by alab722; 01-20-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

well this is what i want to be changed in game:

-lessen the repetitive events and add new ones (seriously though we are sick of it)
                        -pvp battleground balance might add a feature wherein these bigger guys go up against the same stats as they are so that less powerful player wouldn't be abused by them
                        -wonderkids food should be farm-able in dungeons
                        -new servers in west for duck sake we are losing players there
                        -inter-server vidalian legends (west vs east)
                        -remove the unnecessary items in dragon hunt (quartermaster lily thing the green one in GDH)
                        -inter-server LG (would be fun)
                        Ign:nightshroud
                        Server: Sukemo Bluff
                        Class:Rogue
                        Level:Eid lvl 14x
                        Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

1. Allow us to exchange all our gems for bound ones (I have level 10 gems I would love to trade in to ruby or topaz gems to make more Fragarach Shards). The system is there, just add in the higher (lvl 10+) gems.

2. Revamp the VIP system, it's already been mentioned, but it is no longer enticing for the price, add something in there to make it worthwhile for end game players.

3. A new event to replace corruption. The time at which corruption happens is pretty boring nowadays since we can do it at any other time. Someone proposed to bring back the arena pvp event, that could be interesting.

4. New titles. Would be fun to be able to get new titles which increase different stats from the ones we have (hit % or something along those lines? I dunno use your imaginations)

5. Revamp the prices of certain items in the cash shop. 3500 + crystals for a superior gem is a little expensive in my opinion. Re-evaluate the cash shop price list. Would make us more likely to want to purchase crystals to acquire the items we need from the cash shop.

6. Change some of the drops in dungeons. Some of them are really useless. If you can do Exelorn Hollow on nightmare you certainly don't need Heroic Wings. Make it so that the final boss drops one Ethereal wing or something along those lines to entice players to want to do those dungeons.

That's all I got for now. Sorry if I repeated an idea.

Hopster (S76)
                          IGN: Hopster
                          Server: S76 - Karmic Temple
                          Guild: Exotic
                          Class/Level: Knight 60 Eidolon
                          To spend or not to spend, there is no question.

Comment

First and foremost: Before implementing ANYTHING NEW - address the myriad existing issues with current systems. Its all been posted before by others - not going to rehash it for you - OPEN YOUR EYES - why do you ask for feedback again when we BEG you fix stuff but you don't?

TRAINING DUEL
                            very similar to Legends of Vidalia - No rewards, no damage, just a test platform to see how you stand against specific people.
                            1) talk to an NPC to open dialogue box - you enter the characters name that you want to duel
                            2) Confirmation box - ready to duel yes/no
                            3a) No exits and nothing happens
                            3b) Yes transports the player and a copy of the requested character to an arena where they fight (player controls self, system controls other character)

PET DUEL
                            2 people in a party can have their pets duel (aka a chicken fight).
                            1 person party or not in party - the person can select TWO owned pets to battle them against each other.
                            you figure it out

IN GAME GM's

- remove the myth or start using them - currently its a joke - newer players (joining within 2 years HAVE NEVER SEEN or heard an in-game GM - they have gone the way of the unicorn.

GUILD WAR
                            2 guildmasters challenge/request to fight each others guild
                            lift and use the same format/coding as the weekly Landgrab
                            allow one war per guild per week
                            Announce victorious guild
                            Open to level 7 guilds and above
                            Reward - Guild Stones to the winner

Weekly Event Suggestion
                            Quest: Blood Money (1/1) (daily)
                            Must kill a player
                            achievement can be met thru PKing or thru Combat in PvP events (Dragonspine, Sengolia, Guild Resources, Tamalan, etc...) PVE server has full opportunity to meet this requirement and it should not be dismissed simply for that reason.
                            turn in to NPC after achievement met
                            Reward: Quartermaster Token

(S3)Wislow
                            Last edited by R2142020; 01-20-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

1. As everyone is saying, get a way to get those icons off the screen. I have always said there should be something similar to a "extra skills" icon that opens the menu of skills. Or even seperate ones. but i am tired of trying to fight in seng and then i click an icon and now there something in my way.

2. REMOVE EXPIRED EVENT DROPS > you cant sell them. they drop like crazy and fill my inventory. stop it. seriously it should not be that hard to remove drop items from events you haven't done in a year. It is absolutely absurd that this is still going on

3. More customer support or fix bugs. It sucks I can't upgrade my mount on a new server in the beginning becuase i can't move foward in quests. The Secretonia quest has stuck on me twice in the past and there is no moving forward, nor can you abandon. So now I'm stuck not being able to quest fora mount or continue the story on that character. Completely awful

Comment

4 things that needs to be done.

1. It would be nice to have 2x Drop Tokens/3x Drop Tokens actually work like it's suppose, because many people complained that it decrease the chance of getting Dragon Crystals and Dragon Essences.

2. Just like you did with the skills shot how you can have one viewed skill bar and hide the rest, it will be nice if the icons were like that too and not all over our screens, I don't mind the special events icons being on the screen but all the others are just in the way.

3. I know the more ram that is used, the more laggy it gets, but seriously with the amount of super OP players and so many auras, it begins to be a real issue when trying to move around. I do enjoy that we can hide people but the aura keep respawning making the hide players pointless. What ever it takes, we need a less laggy server, because deleting characters does not always help with lag, because it's not about the people who are offline 24/7, it's the people online that matters.

4. Remove the attempts and level requirement on the Wishing Well(Charms to Crystals), because at the moment, if a new player were to try and get battle bear, they would need to be lvl 80 and usually, you could get them at lvl 10, but now, it does not help anyone, because leveling to level 80 is kind of hard if you're a person with a life in reality.
                                Thank you for reading these 3 things that needs to be done.
                                Last edited by JudyNation; 01-21-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X