Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is alot that i would like to see fixed or updated. Just a few thing i can think of are removing junk from dragon spin like the bloodforge armor shards from black coin. Replace it with evil beast shards they are needed more.

Add more daily key entry runs to magic tower like with otherworld and elements.

One the player would really love is to have the fate shop items cheaper 90% of player base arn't millionaires who have the cash to burn on a game. You should reward the loyal players who can't cash tons of money by adding more stuff to dragon spin and under the coupons section of fate shop.
    Also add in some kinda buy back feature where they players can sale stuff to the fate shop for half price or 1/4 price even so we can sale stacks of unbound items like ethereal wings and greater mount upgrade tokens in exchange for crystals which we can use to buy stuff we need.

Servers like mine are dying low player count and the economy is suffering something are really hard to get like mount fusion orbs which in scale of how many you need vs how much they cost is way to much for a small time cashing player let alone non cashing players.

Comment

• So many wonderful suggestions and this has probably been brought up but in case it hasn't my idea is an auction house so that players can bid or buy and sell in game and crystal items without having to open a shop if they do not want to. Also, possibly a way to obtain vip *not the 3 day* in game like earning it or buying from my first thought of auction in a card form as well as xtal cards which I saw mentioned. It would also be nice if on the level cap mats the npc would be implemented to exchange orders. I'd like to see a way of possibly skinning our wings as well as some of the wings just aren't very attractive like maybe we could choose appearance as long as it is from a wing set we already earned.
      *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      IGN: YupPers
      Class: Hybrid Rogue
      Level: Eido
      Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

• Take away Holy Favor lvl 5 and 10 aura's for good. Nobody likes them and it always keeps popping up even after I click the Show/Hide Player Efects. Less lag as well or at least make it stay still and not rotate. ty
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

• more runs in evil beast sanctuary or the use of dungeon keys in there..
          and a secondary weapon system

Comment

• few suggestions i have made over time

Just like we get bonus xtals wen buying some amo of xtals why not add some kind of cards that are tradeble in the shop for something like a 200 crystal card would cost 250 crystals or something like this

Wen using the cards players would get the amo of crystals for that specific card

Like a 200 crystal card would cost 250 crystals and it would give 200 xtals to the person who will use it would be a nice addition to game

Also do the same with VIP or something like that a VIP Card that would bestow vip status for 30 days to the person who would use it of course should be a lil more expensive than the normal monthly subscription since this would be only 30 days active vip status while that it activates monthly....

Hello guys, i just had some talk with the ppl on world chat and seems most of us think that the CE bar its to darn small instead of 10k a 100k bar would be more helpfull and would take alot more time to fill so more time in game since we got so many systems lately the CE got a bit to small for all the stuff we have to upgrade so a increase in its capacity would be great.

We have in store extra mounts and pets so why dont we have extra Pixies to?

We should get few extra Pixies in store like the mounts and pets with fixed stats and maybe 1 2 upgrades like the mounts morh and also pets but thats about it with decent stats, since we all know how hard its to get PUC and SS but not only that everyone walking around with the same old Pixie so some diversity would be great since the pixies can range from all colors and all size's so the desin its with the devs imagination

At the moment we have 3 Pixie Slot's 1 is used for the one we get from the game and 2 are free but if we get in store some ppl like me would like to get more of them differit ones so they should also add some kind of item to extend the pixie slots since quite a few of them are locked an item like the "Pet Slot Extender" we have from pets .

Hello guys for some months now i have a problem with the shop me and my friends basicaly 12 slots just dont cut it, they are not enough for the daily necesities for buying and selling so why not extend them to 30 or something?

Just add a scroll down arrow to them so it works nice and beautifull something like this....

Hello guys this was getting a bit iritating for a while and i was thinking that the system needs a extend since we have beastmasters and classes also get alot new skill's so i thought we should do something like this:

1). Add more skills slots (seriously so many skills and we can only use few of them)
            2). Add more timed slots (there are alot of times wen they are just not enough since now we have skills like buffs to used at a certain time, exp cards , pet tokens, potion buffs etc)
            3). The potion slots seriously needs 1 more slot each besides potions and skills there are also blessed stones which should get in there but not necesarly

4). And the most important for a beastmaster add 2-3 slots for familiars it happends all the time wen i go to grid or do dungeons that my familiar keeps dieying and the character decides he should summon the familiar again in the middle of the battle would be great if he had few slots were we could put in life pact skill that heals the familiar and roar which temporary increases the familiars attack and attack speed a small sugestion would be to use those skills only if hp is higher than a certain lvl that the player can set.

5). Seriously add a purple items and orange ones in the drop down menu to pickup items i only want purple and orange like many players so why do we have to pick them up by hand if we have afk enabled since if we set lower it will pick up all the trash and our inv gets full pretty fast even tough we have 6 pages.

Any other suggestions are welcome

Comment

• could have more options of purchase with coupons , as morphic crystal or heroic wings , for beginners are difficult things to achieve.
              to buy more horses with gold , to match the free players with players with cash .
              have another set of equipment with low status but that could be bought with gold , should give more options for free players

Comment

• ok lads need more ****** packs vault realy becose start more items and need colect realy need vauklt expanders
                i m 160lvl eido

Comment

• Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                  We have in store extra mounts and pets so why dont we have extra Pixies to?

We should get few extra Pixies in store like the mounts and pets with fixed stats and maybe 1 2 upgrades like the mounts morh and also pets but thats about it with decent stats, since we all know how hard its to get PUC and SS but not only that everyone walking around with the same old Pixie so some diversity would be great since the pixies can range from all colors and all size's so the desin its with the devs imagination

At the moment we have 3 Pixie Slot's 1 is used for the one we get from the game and 2 are free but if we get in store some ppl like me would like to get more of them differit ones so they should also add some kind of item to extend the pixie slots since quite a few of them are locked an item like the "Pet Slot Extender" we have from pets .
                  snip... why not just pixie skins like the costumes? >, .< cuz I dun wanna pay for a new pixie when it took me alotta cryin to get Celestial Sage...
                  And as always a new PVP event...I don't care about rewards just let us PK each other without our gear breakin >, .<
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• make it unbound the pets from fate shop.. i recently had time to go into my vault and declutter it again, and i found 2 baby tauren in my vault... but my toon already has Taure4n Overlord and the warrior one.. i would like to sell or trade them with alts ty

Comment

• r2 also can just play the game with us and read what the players say, good example here... 'sjeesh i wish they would make auctionshops so we didn't needed to make shops but go there' we do have an ********** as npc.. but he's a dead beat like most of them

Comment

• Ok this idea sounds stupid but think about it imagine if we had a "event" called crazy dc drop at the weekends? its was realy cool the dc drop could raise to 50% each weekend

Comment

• 1.- teleport in Tyrian Village starglade come and go without the need to walk all the maps every day for the rebirth with the condition that only they can use from scion onwards, here is good location [Tyria Village(X:20 Y:24)] the teleport normal from starglade add for go to tyrian village and the of tyrian village only for go back to starglade

2.- A menu to the system so the screen would be cleaner for some users who do not use a large screen would be something almost as little help as the League of angel's

3.- do not take you out of the land grab if you disconnected because if you're the strongest guild would then lose

4.- place a system to extract the soul from the mount and place it on the skin so you would get otherwise stats kyubi hellwing with skin of a certain amount of shard would be placed for skin and soul of a mount as 25shard for turtle skin and 50 for the soul shard would be the stats of any mount

Thanks, i hope at least to place the teleport in tyrian village
                          Last edited by under21; 01-27-2016, 09:51 PM. Reason: other idea

Comment

• Ok, there is my suggestion list...
                            -Make Garnet and Peridot gem available to exchange for gem coupon
                            -Make a bar to put all the system icons, the screen is full of them
                            -Make copper disc available to exchange for iron disc (obviously not 1:100, but for a reasonable ammount), decrease the ammount of copper disc wanted for a mount and/or add new items for the wrangler
                            -Update the tittles, because ppl already has most of them
                            -Make an off-hand system, like frag system, for each class, because most of the off-hands are quite useless, and bored
                            -players disconected in island of blessing shouldn't spawn in starglade if they log in at event time, they should spawn in the same team they was
                            -Make the charm-crystam exchange more flexible, 1 dialy attem is a pain

Comment

• (S44)aric here.
                              Please, drop Nether Essence in dungeon "The Underdark" and make "Evil Best Sanctuary" just like the others because it is hard for some of us up our weapons. I would like to finish mine but I can't because I don't have enough Nether Essence.
                              Thanks for Reading!

Comment

• First off i would like to see less lag and maybe a full client update.
                                also i would like to see the new rebirth released.
                                an update to all the icons so we can relocate or disable them so theres a less likely chance of misclicking.
                                maybe add a mount hut like the pet hut.
                                and add better events to get casher only items so it makes it easier for the non cashers to get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X