X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First - Reduce the lag
    Second - Add more interesting stuff from daily bonus
    Third - Increase success in upgrading Pet, Mount, and Pixie
    Fourth - Make interesting event, such as getting stuff are hard to get for small level
    Fifth - Add some discount for stuff in fate shop
    Sixth / last - Add some success in synthesizing items

That's all on my mind. Goodluck R2Games
    Last edited by agunghs; 01-27-2016, 04:00 AM.
    Game: Crystal Saga
    Server: S24 Tundara
    IGN: (S24)CrystalsSaga
    Level: On-Going
    Plane: Scion
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S24)わからない

Comment

• Just need:

*Hide option/button for Icons (This really affects the field of view and makes a lot of player mis click it.
      *A total hide of Effects and Players (Because sometimes the effects from HF aura does not get hidden and players who just joined the map you are in are not affected by the hide)

Thank you Developers, That's all

Comment

• Auto run for dungeons after the dungeon been cleared so many times (or make a "blitz" system) many game have it....

teleporter in tyria village for Riberth quest.

make some portals to higher lvl places (like heavenly isle)

better loot/pick up system.

bigger vault/inventory

unbound system for Gmut/EW/SP/PUC and more with a max each day.

more succes rate in heraldry synthesize.

name : Leeuwen
        Server: 86 feldspar

Comment

• Why not enter the dungeon mounted instead of having to unmount everytime to enter it? - (S91)Prge
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

• I would honestly like to see a non cash server or a low cash server. This game has become a battle of the cashers. Many new people leave in a few weeks because of op people ruining the game for them. And for the people who are going to say If you work hard you can beat cashers. That is true, if your only playing this game 24/7. A non cash server will bring back the joy and competition in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by agunghs View Post
              First - Reduce the lag
              Second - Add more interesting stuff from daily bonus
              Third - Increase success in upgrading Pet, Mount, and Pixie
              Fourth - Make interesting event, such as getting stuff are hard to get for small level
              Fifth - Add some discount for stuff in fate shop
              Sixth / last - Add some success in synthesizing items

That's all on my mind. Goodluck R2Games
              pixies aren't star based or % based chance...they're set amount systems >, .<
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• Bound Items: I believe the same option we have to trade in bound heroic wings to make ethereal wings should be made for mount upgrade tokens. That way people that already have battle bear has something to do with bound mount upgrade tokens they get from other events.

Selling Option: There should be an option on items to make them able to be sold and unable to be sold. Also a sell all item choice on shop vendors to make a quick easy way to sell loot after dungeon raiding.

Achiecements: I think there should be a reward for certain completion of achievements characters can get beside the title bonuses that some give. That way it gives incentive to get something done that people usually just ignore.

Tamalan Arena: I people some extra items should be added to be earned at Tamalan arena to make the arena lively again. Such as a ranking + reward for it or point option to get certain items and they can be stored up like with avernal to get what you want.

Our Screen View: I know all too many people have said it, but definately an option to remove all icons from the hud to get a clear screen. Some skills with characters and moving around becomes very difficult to perform when icons flood the screen.

Message System: An auto message system would be good for when you are afk to let people know you are afk or a mail option to make people able to give messages to players that are afk for them to read when they are online again.

Wunderkinds System: I would like an option to make wunderkinds survival items available from event or dungeon, at the moment its not worth it as a Fate Shop system to invest on because of this, or just get rid of having to have items to have it survive altogether also works.

Fusion System: Something that would be cool would be cross breeding pets/mounts to get other new mounts i.e. fusing a teeka with a baby pet gets a new pet called baby Teeka which can be morphed into higher forms. Also certain pets that fuse gets final form that can not be morphed into higher form. Currently the only thing that is like this in the game is for the option to get the snow phoenix, other types would be great to get also for the cash shop and non cash shop players to get.

I hope I have not repeated any ones else ideas I did not read any posts before my own, thank you and take care.

Comment

• Please back changing crystal @ LVL 40 ty

Comment

• 1) Bigger vault/backpack
                    2) Bring back the unlimited rose exchange, even if it is just for 1 week, so that people dont have to take years to exchange what they have now
                    3) More events during the day for european players
                    4) Change rewards for quartermaster tokens more often (for example: bring back the 2 GPOW for 50 tokens)
                    5) Hold fairy search event on different L, instead of having it on L1, where the lag is the greatest
                    6) Option to hide icons
                    7) when disabling players to see, make sure the auras don't come back
                    8) Give the proper use to the au cti oneer npc
                    9) Goes together with 8, give an option to keep selling stuff when logged out, some sort or market
                    10) Make it so that familiars of beastmasters can't be targetted when outside of pvp
                    11) Better communication between gm's/devs/mods/players
                    12) Sort option for temp storage
                    Last edited by fr33doom; 01-28-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• make a button like *Are you sure you dont want to see this button again* when we are selling blue+ stuffs because it takes too much time clicking *Yes* again and again... and separate mortals scion eidolon in all events especially in battlegrounds, Treasure trove etc....

and if you're banning a character make sure there's a first offense 2nd offense and third offense.. not only first and 2nd offense because its unfair
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-28-2016, 10:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• create a PvP arena 24 hours

Comment

• Another guild event would be interesting for faster reserves....not like you're gonna lose anything there hehe...Xtals for more runs like corrupt/MT/Boneyard ...I'd pay to get Guild skills up faster >, .<
                          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                          Kamikaze Member
                          Somany systems...so little time...
                          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

• Suggestions - Small changes
                            1. Dragon Hunt - Option to skip the spinning animation
                            2. Quatermaster Token - Synthesis interface for token exchange
                            3. Quatermaster Token - New exchange options (Examples: Magic Essence, Pixie Upgrade Crystal, Chi Essence, ...)
                            4. Celestial Stone (Ladder) - Synthesis interface for stone exchange
                            5. Celestial Stone (Ladder) - New exchange options (Examples: Magic Essence, Pixie Upgrade Crystal, Chi Essence, ...)
                            6. Public Dungeon - Would be more suited as a private dungeon
                            7. Public Dungeon - Option for x5 and/or x10 in points exchange
                            8. Dungeons - Ask for difficulty first, then have a enter dungeon option
                            9. Corruption - Have the pack drop from the boss instead of claiming it with the NPC
                            10. Beast Soul/Rune - It would be nice if the "Don't show again" option saved when I close the window
                            11. Heraldry - Multiple synth for runes
                            12. Wrangle - New Exchange options for Copper Disc other than mounts (Examples: Enchanted Skill Dust, Therion, Rune of God, Transfer Note, Legend Puncher, Soul of Ares, ...)
                            13. Charm Exchange - Higher limit for Charm to Crystal exchange
                            14. Vault/Inventory - New items are continuously added to the game but our vault/inventory space doesn't grow to store those new items
                            15. Daily Bonus - Confirmation on reset option
                            16. The Underdark - Confirmation on leave dungeon option
                            17. Gem Coupon Exhange - Synthesis interface for gem coupon exchange
                            18. Gem Coupon Exhange - Option to exchange Immaculate Gem to 9 Flawless gem coupons
                            19. Celestial equipement synthesis - Don't delete Evil Beast equipement on failure or more ways to get Evil Beast Shards
                            20. Legend Gems - Gold Option by default instead of Crystal option
                            21. Chamber of Fate - An option to buy 20 Fate Pass in one click
                            22. Fate Shop Coupons - New exchanges options
                            23. UI - Past events NPC shouldn't appear
                            24. UI - Past events loot shouldn't drop (Treasure key, eggs, ...)
                            25. UI - Past events quests shouldn't appear in available quest list
                            26. UI - Past events NPC and decorations should be removed rather than hidden (Example : Christmas tree block shop opening)

Suggestions - Big changes
                            1. Ladder/Magic Tower/Void - Fast Ladder/Magic Tower/Void option. Group ladder floors 10 by 10 and have all the monsters of 10 floors together until X1 (11,21,31,...) floor chosen by the player
                            2. Dungeons - Fast dungeon option. All bosses near each other to kill them faster
                            3. General - Ways to loot faster
                            4. UI - A way to hide icons
                            5. UI - A way to hide auras and keep them hidden, including our own auras

Bugs
                            1. Public Dungeon - Pixie Upgrade Crystal x5 exchange gives Patron Tribute x5

Comments
                            1. Patch notes - More infos about additions, new systems and bug fixes would be nice

Kongregate Server 4
                            (S4)fireBall
                            Last edited by vincentsico; 01-28-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Some suggestions probably in here somewhere... I think we need more pvp content.... Which is more fair? or have like a 1vs1 arena... Make it so you can port back into the same chamber of fate room if you are already in it... (i get that a lot !!!) ... Make auras hide-able or make it so players can select which auras they wanna show... I think weapon costumes would be cool... Have some like individually server events (run by mods or something to keep them alive).... and fix the bugs which have been in this game for years... such as stuck mobs !

Comment

• Mods in game are nowhere to be found, response time to most tickets take forever and even when you respond, it is dependent on what you guys view as fitting. Also, there is a lot of problems with the whole "VIP" thing. You guys never offer anything new to make anything interesting. All events are overly repetitive. Nothing is ever new. There's also need to be some changes among what you guys offer for people who spend crystals in the shop. "Limited" things often come around and those that do are never the ones that a lot of people want back. Bound things should be unbound in IOB because that's where we used to be the best part of IOB when it first came out.

(s90) Hanjheo

Comment

Working...
                                X