Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R254322329
    replied
    And OFC still no points, and have not noticed a reset yet either...

Leave a comment:

• wolli12
    replied
    There was no Server Reset at S89 and wow good Job from R2 to bann ppl from Forum that speaking the true

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by Auroria View Post
    They can reset the servers without anyone getting dc'd? because i've been online for ever except for a quick refresh every morning...
    What do you think?? You dealing with pros here!! Can do a Restart without doing one!!

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    do MAIT now and give us 10-15x points :P crash it now :P watch the money flow in :P

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I was informed that the reset happened; any player confirmation?
    They can reset the servers without anyone getting dc'd? because i've been online for ever except for a quick refresh every morning...

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    No it did not happen so they are not saying the truth haven't dc'd at all

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Apparently it's april fools and not chinese new year! Lol who can take R2 serious anymore??

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kyriohassami
    replied
    Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
    What means shortly to you?? To me means it in about 1-3 hours not more and thats called buissnes life iff they dont know it they should look for another job sorry but only the truth when i would make it with my comp i would lose over 10k € (12K US$) and thats not good for nobody
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    why not just be honest with the players instead of feeding lies Nothing will be done till the 17th and there will be no apology from R2 cause they don't care LOL!!! You think they will be honest with ppl!!!! Players will respect you more if you are honest instead of feeding lies!!!!!! "It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly." uhm this was posted at 10:49 pm and still nothing. the next reply will be nothing will be done till the 17th when new event is scheduled and TRUST me R2 will not compensate NOR will they even have the decency to put the point system back. Yes LG will be Glitched again this week because all they know how to do is feed lies!!! This is poor customer service from this company!!!! I mean how hard is it to bring the server down like they said apparently this is extremely hard to do!!! Great Job R2 fail as team oh and Don't forget everyone their famous words "Sorry for the inconvenience and happy gaming to you"
    And you are both right. R2 Doesnt care. All they care is about getting paid.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    why not just be honest with the players instead of feeding lies Nothing will be done till the 17th and there will be no apology from R2 cause they don't care LOL!!! You think they will be honest with ppl!!!! Players will respect you more if you are honest instead of feeding lies!!!!!! "It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly." uhm this was posted at 10:49 pm and still nothing. the next reply will be nothing will be done till the 17th when new event is scheduled and TRUST me R2 will not compensate NOR will they even have the decency to put the point system back. Yes LG will be Glitched again this week because all they know how to do is feed lies!!! This is poor customer service from this company!!!! I mean how hard is it to bring the server down like they said apparently this is extremely hard to do!!! Great Job R2 fail as team oh and Don't forget everyone their famous words "Sorry for the inconvenience and happy gaming to you"

Leave a comment:

• Lordi05
    replied
    the last one i think

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    so are we gonna have server reset or lg and other stuff will be bugged another week?

Leave a comment:

• Lordi05
    replied
    It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly.
    What means shortly to you?? To me means it in about 1-3 hours not more and thats called buissnes life iff they dont know it they should look for another job sorry but only the truth when i would make it with my comp i would lose over 10k € (12K US$) and thats not good for nobody

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
    This is the exact reason why we should get a good comp. Not no 2x EXP token, AFK card x5 and other bad things. Im talking Energy for Holy Favor or Pearl of Wisdom's for Tenet's because its on the Dev's fault for not fixing this to begin with.
    You're under the mistaken impression that they give a ****. They don't. Period. It shows in things like this, it shows with 3 weeks of lag and not being able to connect and being lied to about compensation.. It shows in absolute **** customer server in ticket response. They don't care. Really that simple... and sadly, many will be stupid enough to cash and give them more money after this too.

Leave a comment:

• kyriohassami
    replied
    No. A server reset is scheduled simply because there will be no maintenance this week.
    Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
    Rev, players are also reporting that the crystal purchasing icon is bugged. Players are trying to buy crystals but they receive no crystals or pack and lose their AP - this is CYS- aeriagames. There is alot of glitches in game.
    i dont think that Point System will work after Server reset becouse the guys are to lazzy at the moment
    next time they should close all servers when they have hollidays^^
    This only happens when R2 takes a break.... (Chinese New Year etc...) Do they realize my Server alone has people wanting to cash in the total of upwards of 100k all together? People are getting their taxes back (US) and wanting to drop it ingame. This is the exact reason why we should get a good comp. Not no 2x EXP token, AFK card x5 and other bad things. Im talking Energy for Holy Favor or Pearl of Wisdom's for Tenet's because its on the Dev's fault for not fixing this to begin with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X